India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Glued to it...

pjarpi Goldie
pjarpi
pjarpi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
to me cooking competition was getting little drag and i was of opinion that DABH has lost its magic...thansk CV's to prove me worng...and so convincingly...this new track has made me glues to it once again...the way its intermingled with day to day living...Surya momments...ya must say all these momments have been unique and never seen before...the chemistry between two is too good...kahan se late hai inte fresh ideas...and all this is without compromising on drama track too...everyone playing the part perfectly...once again feeling like giving standing ovation to this lovely show and its creator...most improtanly all small messages that they give to people...either through sandhya or through bhabho is all so important...so msut say DABH is back...the magic is back...and i am glued to it...what about you all???????

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Pappu.LakshmiRathoreanikafan2012b2011sweetycutie-Ayeshi-sitammamaddy311Tacker_HolicduniaJuna04SAIBALROUTHranil.

maddy311 IF-Rockerz
maddy311
maddy311

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
That's why we all love it. There is freshness in each and every trackStar

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011sweetycutie-Ayeshi-Juna04

UMDU IF-Dazzler
UMDU
UMDU

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
I agree the cooking tract was stretched a bit but was essential to make it look authentic.They are trying to introduce nayi soch but in a traditional setup.They would like to show Suraj achieving something in life before moving on to Sandhya's IPS tract.This wld avoid any possibility of him and his family developing inferiority complex over Sandhya's success.The CVs have done a commendable job of not leaving any loose ends and making the story progress smoothly and realistically.

b2011sweetycutie-Ayeshi-Juna04

SAIBALROUTH IF-Sizzlerz
SAIBALROUTH
SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Agree with all that you say, but I loved the cooking competition track as well, it was refreshing and we got nice SurYa moments in it too, so all in all I am giving standing ovation to DABH almost everyday through my posts in different threads created by DABH-ians

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011sweetycutie-Ayeshi-UMDUJuna04

Brahmaputra IF-Sizzlerz
Brahmaputra
Brahmaputra

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Of course. Agree with u totally. This is the only one Hindi drama that got me hooked into it...Star. The multi-talented & multi-faceted CVs & actors are doing really a fantastic job without ruining the story & instead making it more and more interesting and colourful day by day. Round of applause to them.Clap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011sweetycutiepjarpiUMDU-Ayeshi-Juna04

pjarpi Goldie
pjarpi
pjarpi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAIBALROUTH

Agree with all that you say, but I loved the cooking competition track as well, it was refreshing and we got nice SurYa moments in it too, so all in all I am giving standing ovation to DABH almost everyday through my posts in different threads created by DABH-ians
i too liked cooking trck but at times felt drag...but for the most part of it...the serial has been a winner througout...very original and very true...the characters of the serails can be found near us...even some one  like dhaisa...and yes i feel my granny is like bhabho...hard outside but soft inside...we may have different view on things...as bhabho and sandhya do ahve...but doesnt make her negative...love the creatives for bringing out that character so very well...

sweetycutie-Ayeshi-Juna04SAIBALROUTH

-Ayeshi- IF-Dazzler
-Ayeshi-
-Ayeshi-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
I loved the cooking track cause it has brought many changes in SurYa life... Suraj became confident and realised the value of one's dream, bhabo regain her lost faith upon Sandhya, Sandy fell 4 Suraj and they confessed 2 each other, Sandy's unconditional support 4 Suraj during competition...  All things were about to come but Singapore track made these little faster... It was like a little change of total atmosphere of old DABH... But now old DABH is back and because we missed it during cooking competition track, we r even loving it more... And present tack is making us glued again... Of course it was a cooking competition so was little boring but this track is so thrilling and suspenseful... I am also enjoying this more than the cooking track...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pjarpiJuna04

pjarpi Goldie
pjarpi
pjarpi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayeshi_101

I loved the cooking track cause it has brought many changes in SurYa life... Suraj became confident and realised the value of one's dream, bhabo regain her lost faith upon Sandhya, Sandy fell 4 Suraj and they confessed 2 each other, Sandy's unconditional support 4 Suraj during competition...  All things were about to come but Singapore track made these little faster... It was like a little change of total atmosphere of old DABH... But now old DABH is back and because we missed it during cooking competition track, we r even loving it more... And present tack is making us glued again... Of course it was a cooking competition so was little boring but this track is so thrilling and suspenseful... I am also enjoying this more than the cooking track...
Yes so correctly described ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetycutie-Ayeshi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index