Selfish father (Page 2)

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malayraj

Originally posted by preethimadhavg

i donot agree with you here...

i accept Rishi is very rude with Indu and he is not at all respectful with Shweta but he is not selfish...
he donot want Indu to lose his only mother feature she has in her life that is Shweta...

he cannot show his love for Indu due to obvious reasons so he donot want Indu to know about Indira who will not return and Indu get distant from Shweta's love...
Clap

Well saidThumbs Up...For the first time, you wrote something  in favour of Rishi...on which I agreeClap... Hope to see same positiveness from your comments in futureLOL
Clap
 I second yourClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-SUMITaholic--PD-.Shree.

-Paulomi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Paulomi-
-Paulomi-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya34

yeah even  hated that why he is suddenly agreeing  that chipuku's words wich our rishi never used to be like that beforeOuch why suddenly  he is like this?? i really hate swetha but indu  has every right to know who her  real mother is!!! how long will they hide because stupid swetha she is not the damn mother of ndu its indira her real mother and rishi  shouldn't agree each and every word of swetha because  after indu  somehow finds about  her real mother she is just going to hate him its better to say the truth than hiding it!  but cvs are not going to do this soonOuch it will be like indu will find herself that her real mother is indira sharma and will start hating swetha waiting for that day!
don't worry dear indira is coming to sweep out shwetha of their lives,so just chillSmile  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007Raleighbcatnutan7RanjinikishanHeema22

fee-fee Senior Member
fee-fee
fee-fee

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged

i accept Rishi is very rude with Indu and he is not at all respectful with Shweta but he is not selfish...
he donot want Indu to lose his only mother feature she has in her life that is Shweta...

he cannot show his love for Indu due to obvious reasons so he donot want Indu to know about Indira who will not return and Indu get distant from Shweta's love...

I agree, but still, Rishi should tell her soon, if he tells her, she will not hate him as much as she would if she finds out from someone else.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nutan7

nutan7 IF-Dazzler
nutan7
nutan7

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged

it is nice to hear some thing good for rishi from you.what you say is 100% true

Go to top