In the words of KKG herself...

humeshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
As almost all of us here on IF, I am still hooked on the old episodes and randomly re-watch them all the time.  Today I came across a scene that I had almost completely forgotten!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ

The timing of it couldn't be any better though.  The way things are right now, it was truly uplifting to hear the inspiring words of Khushi Kumari Gupta ( Singh Raizada๐Ÿ˜†)  Check it out for yourself and and please do share your views.  

I hope it brings the same kind of HOPE, POSITIVITY, and a sense of feeling that LOVE and kindness will always conquer over Hatred.  Enjoy!๐Ÿ˜Š

[YOUTUBE]http://youtu.be/EKP54-cPCEI[/YOUTUBE]

Translation: 

Yeh cake kaatna, uphaar dena, party.. 
Yeh sab to upari cheeze hoti hai
(Cutting cake, giving gifts, partying, all of these are materialistic)
Asli cheez to rishto ka atoot bandhan hai
(The unbreakable bond of a realationship is what is important)
Ek pati patni ka rishta
(The relationship of a Husband and Wife)
Jise koi riti rivaaz, koi rasam
ya chahe kitne bhi paise kharch kyu na kiye ho
Is sab ki koi zaroorat nahi padti
(Which is not at the mercy of rituals or spending money.. it doens't require any of this)
Uski shakti to pati patni ki aankhon mein hoti hai
Unki chuppi mein hoti hai
(Its strength is evident in the eyes of the Husband and Wife.. in their silence)
Aur mushkil waqt mein, chehre par muskurahat laane mein hoti hai
(And, in bringing a smile on each other's face during difficult times)
Edited by s1ma - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayukatta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
aww..
 what a timing..
the relation is in the..
silence.. understanding..
being together in the hard times..
exactly what they did yesterday..
great that u remembered it..
good post๐Ÿ‘
humeshaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayukatta

aww..

what a timing..
the relation is in the..
silence.. understanding..
being together in the hard times..
exactly what they did yesterday..
great that u remembered it..
good post๐Ÿ‘

Impeccable timing isn't it?  They have come so far in their relationship.. I just happen to come across it and it brought a warm feeling and a smile to my face.  Glad you like it too!
archanak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Why oh Why Khushi now you are so worked up about rasm's. How I wished she stayed back at RM yesterday after his 'Mat Jaao'๐Ÿ˜ƒ
humeshaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: archanak

Why oh Why Khushi now you are so worked up about rasm's. How I wished she stayed back at RM yesterday after his 'Mat Jaao'๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Seems like Khushi Kumari Gupta needs to meet Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada.. LOL
On a more serious note, I think she is slowly coming to the realization that Arnav had a point and that deep down she believes the same thing.  The wedding rituals are important to her but given the conditions and the stage of their relationship, they are already one, they are already Husband and Wife in the truest sense.  
humeshaa thumbnail
Did the 200+ people who opened this thread all go to youtube and got sucked into watching more ArHi scenes?? lol so no one came back to comment?
archanak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: s1ma

Seems like Khushi Kumari Gupta needs to meet Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada.. LOL
On a more serious note, I think she is slowly coming to the realization that Arnav had a point and that deep down she believes the same thing.  The wedding rituals are important to her but given the conditions and the stage of their relationship, they are already one, they are already Husband and Wife in the truest sense.  

Undoubtedly they have accepted each other as husband and wife, no second opinions on that๐Ÿ˜ƒ What I meant was Khushi is a strong woman who can actually stand up against all the charm/ charisma, I would have left everything and danced on Arnav tunes with his 'Mat Jao'๐Ÿ˜ณ That was such a beautiful scene๐Ÿ˜ƒ
humeshaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: archanak

Undoubtedly they have accepted each other as husband and wife, no second opinions on that๐Ÿ˜ƒ What I meant was Khushi is a strong woman who can actually stand up against all the charm/ charisma, I would have left everything and danced on Arnav tunes with his 'Mat Jao'๐Ÿ˜ณ That was such a beautiful scene๐Ÿ˜ƒ

lol.. oh ok.. Yes, I totally agree! That "mat jao" was lethal.. i would've let go of all inhibitions too.  Khushi is strong indeed๐Ÿ˜†
humeshaa thumbnail

I'll take that as a yes๐Ÿ˜†.. here go another 100 people