Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha

I did not miss Jay... (Page 3)

Madhura2105 IF-Rockerz
Madhura2105
Madhura2105

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vinder90

I agree with you manish, 

in my pov, Jay shud have known this was gonna turn out to be saas-bahu saga primarily, coz cum on with a character like Imarti Devi in the serial, one wud think that instead of just go by what you are told, . . . but oh well. .

hope it all goes well, ,

and when i think of this at times, Kairee is very young, just completely 100 epis, and TRP is around 1.5 usually, so these changes and new entries at thistime, I dont think theres anything to Loose. .  so the wayy forward is brighly open, and CVs who so far havent dissapointed me at all, apart form lali lipistick absenses, hopefully CVs can take the right options and move forward in right directio n

kairee too finished 100 epi ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked
haiyooo ... i din knew onli o/w would made a most here too  Icon Monkey Yoyo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vinder90

Vinder90 IF-Dazzler
Vinder90
Vinder90

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madhura2105

I agree with you manish, 

in my pov, Jay shud have known this was gonna turn out to be saas-bahu saga primarily, coz cum on with a character like Imarti Devi in the serial, one wud think that instead of just go by what you are told, . . . but oh well. .

hope it all goes well, ,

and when i think of this at times, Kairee is very young, just completely 100 epis, and TRP is around 1.5 usually, so these changes and new entries at thistime, I dont think theres anything to Loose. .  so the wayy forward is brighly open, and CVs who so far havent dissapointed me at all, apart form lali lipistick absenses, hopefully CVs can take the right options and move forward in right directio n

kairee too finished 100 epi Shocked

lol Dhruti, it did 100 epis be4 EDS  by a small margin,

see this article:
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/12639-kairee-rishta-khatta-meetha-complets-100-episodes.htm

lol. . LOL  . . cum on Dhruti be more active on Kairee too Smile Big smile

Madhura2105

Madhura2105 IF-Rockerz
Madhura2105
Madhura2105

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged

I agree with you manish, 

hope it all goes well, ,

see this article:
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/12639-kairee-rishta-khatta-meetha-complets-100-episodes.htm

Boo vinder, i made a post here too abhi abhi ...

ekdam tazaa hai Wink

and btw, yu cant catch my neck if me ain regular here, I mean the forum isnt active at all..

Posts go unanswered for hours together ,,,,,,,,,,,  Cat Icon Cat Icon

Edited by Madhura2105 - 07 September 2012 at 4:33am
Vinder90 IF-Dazzler
Vinder90
Vinder90

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged

I agree with you manish, 

hope it all goes well, ,

see this article:

ekdam tazaa hai Wink

and btw, yu cant catch my neck if me ain regular here, I mean the forum isnt active at all..

well Dhruti it takes time to rally the troops to increase activity, . . but dont worry, activity will rise with time. .

I am here full time lol, whenever on a PC< i laways have one eye on here lol. . LOL  (thats when i have access to a computer lol) though I was pretty inactive cox of a blow up computer, but since all taht is past now, will be a lot more active here
Madhura2105 IF-Rockerz
Madhura2105
Madhura2105

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged

I agree with you manish, 

hope it all goes well, ,

see this article:

ekdam tazaa hai Wink

well Dhruti it takes time to rally the troops to increase activity, . . but dont worry, activity will rise with time. .

I am here full time lol, whenever on a PC< i laways have one eye on here lol. . LOL  (thats when i have access to a computer lol) though I was pretty inactive cox of a blow up computer, but since all taht is past now, will be a lot more active here

yu told me, yur PC was upset with the way yu were handling it  LOL

but yu missed the dhamal on EDS forum on wed TongueTongueTongueTongueTongue

Edited by Madhura2105 - 07 September 2012 at 4:51am
Vinder90 IF-Dazzler
Vinder90
Vinder90

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
yah. .

and coming to think of it, the absence of Lali lipistick for a good chunk of time now, is also contributing to inactivity. . . really want her to be onscreen more. . really missing her. .

but I will try to keep my bangs of the day ongoing,  coz i was rather amused at the rate of viewership of the first bang of the day, . . . was nice. . perhaps coz of the name "bang of the day " lol 
---Manish--- IF-Rockerz
---Manish---
---Manish---

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by manishmodh

I am not a huge fan of Jay or naman either.

but when I would see Jay, I would feel he is lost in his own world even whilst doing the scenes, he never got involved in the show as well as in th e character ...  but I respect his decision, there wasnt an ruskuss with him leaving the show ... Yes his decision is apt again, he barely had anything to do in teh show, and jay doesnt has the habit of working in saas bahu sagas, so it was a diff genre fo him all together ...

i ahevnt seen the telecast yet, waiting for 2pm shall see it... but yes I have seen Naman in other shows, he is the replacement king after Hiten Tejwani LOL   but he acts well for sure, well i guess he stepped in as Anuj at teh apt time because now is the LS between gonna start, so yes Preeti and Naman has time to work on their chemistry ... and secondly i Guess they look really adorable together as the couple of the show... SZo am looking forward to at least a good chemistry between the duo  ...

SPECIAL MENTION :- Jay fans you'l dont need to go anywhere away from this forum jay as Anuj will be appreciated and shall always be appreciated you'l post pics here regarding Jay...

Hii Dhruti

This is what I wanted to tell.

You got the essence of my words. Thanks for commenting.

Smile  

yu welks Wink

yu dun get tired thanking me , but i get tired welking yu   Mickey Mouse Emoticon Set    LOL

Hahahaha That was kool ... So i think Bhavya , Anna , You and Me have decided to upgrade the ranking of this forum...  and e would be able to do it ... Just PM me if u post anything anywhere.. LOL  

Hahahaha Thanks again LOL

okies shall do it Big smile

yu welksss  Mickey Mouse Emoticons

see now poor doggy is also tired  Monkey Icons   Monkey Icons  Monkey Icons

all because of yu manish   Monkey Winks  Monkey Winks Monkey Winks     Tongue 

Ohh God... I know.. I am the real culprit.. 

but these (the above creatures) are damn kool ... Embarrassed

they are cute naaa?????? Big smile
finally, i get a chance to say "Thank You"   Monkey Winks  Bear Emoticon
Big smile

now its my turn to say you this 

yu welksss  Mickey Mouse Emoticons

haiyooo rabbaaa Shocked
Manish becam a chor????  Shocked 
 yu choried my   Mickey Mouse Emoticons (am CryCryCry )  Manish Monkey IconMonkey Winks

Hahahaha Meine to chura liya ... ab aap kya karoge .. bolo bolo   
  Monkey Winks    Monkey Winks   Monkey Winks   Monkey Winks   Monkey Winks

Madhura2105

Madhura2105 IF-Rockerz
Madhura2105
Madhura2105

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged

I am not a huge fan of Jay or naman either.

but when I would see Jay, I would feel he is lost in his own world even whilst doing the scenes, he never got involved in the show as well as in th e character ...  but I respect his decision, there wasnt an ruskuss with him leaving the show ... Yes his decision is apt again, he barely had anything to do in teh show, and jay doesnt has the habit of working in saas bahu sagas, so it was a diff genre fo him all together ...

i ahevnt seen the telecast yet, waiting for 2pm shall see it... but yes I have seen Naman in other shows, he is the replacement king after Hiten Tejwani LOL   but he acts well for sure, well i guess he stepped in as Anuj at teh apt time because now is the LS between gonna start, so yes Preeti and Naman has time to work on their chemistry ... and secondly i Guess they look really adorable together as the couple of the show... SZo am looking forward to at least a good chemistry between the duo  ...

SPECIAL MENTION :- Jay fans you'l dont need to go anywhere away from this forum jay as Anuj will be appreciated and shall always be appreciated you'l post pics here regarding Jay...

Hii Dhruti

This is what I wanted to tell.

You got the essence of my words. Thanks for commenting.

Smile  

yu welks Wink

yu dun get tired thanking me , but i get tired welking yu   Mickey Mouse Emoticon Set    LOL

Hahahaha That was kool ... So i think Bhavya , Anna , You and Me have decided to upgrade the ranking of this forum...  and e would be able to do it ... Just PM me if u post anything anywhere.. LOL  

Hahahaha Thanks again LOL

okies shall do it Big smile

yu welksss  Mickey Mouse Emoticons

see now poor doggy is also tired  Monkey Icons   Monkey Icons  Monkey Icons

all because of yu manish   Monkey Winks  Monkey Winks Monkey Winks     Tongue 

Ohh God... I know.. I am the real culprit.. 

but these (the above creatures) are damn kool ... Embarrassed

they are cute naaa?????? Big smile
finally, i get a chance to say "Thank You"   Monkey Winks  Bear Emoticon
Big smile

now its my turn to say you this 

yu welksss  Mickey Mouse Emoticons

haiyooo rabbaaa Shocked
Manish becam a chor????  Shocked 
 yu choried my   Mickey Mouse Emoticons (am CryCryCry )  Manish Monkey IconMonkey Winks

Hahahaha Meine to chura liya ... ab aap kya karoge .. bolo bolo   
  Monkey Winks    Monkey Winks   Monkey Winks   Monkey Winks   Monkey Winks

itnaa ghume gaa na to toh aisa ho jayegaa  Cat Icons

and for choring that il   Monkey Wink   yu

---Manish---

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index