Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha
Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha

I did not miss Jay...

---Manish--- IF-Rockerz
---Manish---
---Manish---

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Hii Guys... 

As I promised yesterday, I am making a post in the forum.

Now my first post -other than bloopers - is about Jay Bhanushali.

As a matter of fact - and to be very true and frank - I did not miss Jay yesterday. I analysed - why did this happen. And I got the reply. 

The very first promo of the show was about the the Hitler Mother in Law (MIL). The first promo gave the impression that the show is another saas bahu saga and I myself wrote in the SNS forum that the show seemed to be inspired by the movie Sau din Saas Ke...

The day - the promo showing Jay Bhanushali was shown - I was wondering - what was he doing in the Saas Bahu Show... At that day I had an intution that he may not be surviving in the show for long.
He has a different image - image of a lover boy / chocolate boy. I always thought - he was such a misfit (sorry if the fans are offended) in the role. He should have opted for a Love Story.

See - my intution was correct and within 2-3 months he left the show. And I feel he left at the rite time. Because - the romance between Ambi and Anuj is about to take off. It would be easier for the viewers to connect with new anuj.

Anyways - Naman is welcome. All the best. The first day was okay. 

Hope the chemistry between Ambi and New Anuj s going to rock. 

regards

manish

Edited by manishmodh - 06 September 2012 at 10:46pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

aditiaroraminnie mepratts416905Vinder90Madhura2105A2ZVictorysitamma

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
for me both naman and jay are on same..as i always enjoyed naman and jays shows...and both are good actors..

and i say...naman is a good replacement...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Haifa_JayBFan---Manish---

Madhura2105 IF-Rockerz
Madhura2105
Madhura2105

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
I am not a huge fan of Jay or naman either.

but when I would see Jay, I would feel he is lost in his own world even whilst doing the scenes, he never got involved in the show as well as in th e character ...  but I respect his decision, there wasnt an ruskuss with him leaving the show ... Yes his decision is apt again, he barely had anything to do in teh show, and jay doesnt has the habit of working in saas bahu sagas, so it was a diff genre fo him all together ...

i ahevnt seen the telecast yet, waiting for 2pm shall see it... but yes I have seen Naman in other shows, he is the replacement king after Hiten Tejwani LOL   but he acts well for sure, well i guess he stepped in as Anuj at teh apt time because now is the LS between gonna start, so yes Preeti and Naman has time to work on their chemistry ... and secondly i Guess they look really adorable together as the couple of the show... SZo am looking forward to at least a good chemistry between the duo  ...

SPECIAL MENTION :- Jay fans you'l dont need to go anywhere away from this forum jay as Anuj will be appreciated and shall always be appreciated you'l post pics here regarding Jay...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

---Manish---

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
yeah right replacement at right time...

---Manish---

---Manish--- IF-Rockerz
---Manish---
---Manish---

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavya

for me both naman and jay are on same..as i always enjoyed naman and jays shows...and both are good actors..

and i say...naman is a good replacement...

Hii Bhavya...

I endorse it . Both are good actors.   

---Manish--- IF-Rockerz
---Manish---
---Manish---

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madhura2105

but when I would see Jay, I would feel he is lost in his own world even whilst doing the scenes, he never got involved in the show as well as in th e character ...  but I respect his decision, there wasnt an ruskuss with him leaving the show ... Yes his decision is apt again, he barely had anything to do in teh show, and jay doesnt has the habit of working in saas bahu sagas, so it was a diff genre fo him all together ...

i ahevnt seen the telecast yet, waiting for 2pm shall see it... but yes I have seen Naman in other shows, he is the replacement king after Hiten Tejwani LOL   but he acts well for sure, well i guess he stepped in as Anuj at teh apt time because now is the LS between gonna start, so yes Preeti and Naman has time to work on their chemistry ... and secondly i Guess they look really adorable together as the couple of the show... SZo am looking forward to at least a good chemistry between the duo  ...

SPECIAL MENTION :- Jay fans you'l dont need to go anywhere away from this forum jay as Anuj will be appreciated and shall always be appreciated you'l post pics here regarding Jay...

Hii Dhruti

This is what I wanted to tell.

You got the essence of my words. Thanks for commenting.

Smile  

Madhura2105

Madhura2105 IF-Rockerz
Madhura2105
Madhura2105

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manishmodh

Hii Dhruti

Smile  

yu welks WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

yu dun get tired thanking me , but i get tired welking yu   Mickey Mouse Emoticon Set    LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

---Manish---

---Manish--- IF-Rockerz
---Manish---
---Manish---

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by manishmodh

Hii Dhruti

Smile  

yu welks Wink

yu dun get tired thanking me , but i get tired welking yu   Mickey Mouse Emoticon Set    LOL

Hahahaha That was kool ... So i think Bhavya , Anna , You and Me have decided to upgrade the ranking of this forum...  and e would be able to do it ... Just PM me if u post anything anywhere.. LOL  

Hahahaha Thanks again LOL

Madhura2105

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index