India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

This is it... (Page 2)

pjarpi Goldie
pjarpi
pjarpi

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
so as i see precap...i think my prediction and as many of us thought...they "did" it ...seems to be true now...i m hooked wanna know the after effects

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MissIamTheBoss

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjarpi

Originally posted by villager00

but how could Aarti not remember if they did the DO? Confused i don't think she would be so careless to go get drunk neither do i think is she the drinking type. if ever, she must have tasted enough to get her tipsy but not out of control.. Or if she was too drunk when they did it, was it virtual not to have any tell-tale sign? and why would Yash be declaring she is not her wife when there could be a possibility of pregnancy? that is like repetition of prashant.. and won't Yash own some responsibility if it happened? it takes two to tango..
OH! i get it! happened in the blackout LOL it was so dark nobody knows what happened..

aman cuold be the one who made them drunk...he is playing cupid...as per yash this was sin and hence he is not only want to go away from aarti is giving pain to himself...pregnancy thing was never out...if it would have been there...yash would have tkaen responsibility...the way yash cleared all balmes on Aarti;s character...its only that as per yash whatever has happened is sin...while he cant see aarti repenting for the same...so he is more angry on aarti...
U r so right.Aman is the CULPRIT of all these drama.SBB revealed just now.
MissIamTheBoss IF-Rockerz
MissIamTheBoss
MissIamTheBoss

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
ur post is going to be true...hehe
pjarpi Goldie
pjarpi
pjarpi

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
yeah...i am so right...must apply for CV's role in PV...right na...

Villager 00- see i told you na...now our CV's will show it in justified way...but i am more interested in after effects...
maha9 IF-Sizzlerz
maha9
maha9

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Agree with u dear. When both are drunk what is the fault of arthi in this.
pjarpi Goldie
pjarpi
pjarpi

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
ya i think we will have some logic of it from CV's...may be yash wants aarti also to feel bad which she was not...so may be thats y angry...whatever it is it is more intresting to see now onwards

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index