Posted: 11 years ago
Now everything is making sense to me...its gone like this...that rainy night...yash is getting falshes of Aarti ...in that night...its for sure...that yash and aarti have had some weeker momments ...that night...and for yash this is sin and betrayal...he is still not out of Arpita memmory and that is why he is taking this as "Paap" and he thinks he has betrayed arpita and that he does not deserve arpita and hence to punish himself he broke arpita's belongings...and that is why he wanna be away from aarti. He also said in front of all tht nor hom nor aarti can tell anyone as to what has happened...
It might have happened under some alcoholic influence that night...and that would have made aarti not remembering...i am sure that this has to be reason...

btw whatever it is...it will be out soon...as aarti hs given 1 day to ganeshji...so may be tom last thing or monday ...cat will be out of bag...

but how could Aarti not remember if they did the DO? ðŸ˜• i don't think she would be so careless to go get drunk neither do i think is she the drinking type. if ever, she must have tasted enough to get her tipsy but not out of control.. Or if she was too drunk when they did it, was it virtual not to have any tell-tale sign? and why would Yash be declaring she is not her wife when there could be a possibility of pregnancy? that is like repetition of prashant.. and won't Yash own some responsibility if it happened? it takes two to tango..
OH! i get it! happened in the blackout 😆 it was so dark nobody knows what happened..

Originally posted by villager00

but how could Aarti not remember if they did the DO? ðŸ˜• i don't think she would be so careless to go get drunk neither do i think is she the drinking type. if ever, she must have tasted enough to get her tipsy but not out of control.. Or if she was too drunk when they did it, was it virtual not to have any tell-tale sign? and why would Yash be declaring she is not her wife when there could be a possibility of pregnancy? that is like repetition of prashant.. and won't Yash own some responsibility if it happened? it takes two to tango..
OH! i get it! happened in the blackout 😆 it was so dark nobody knows what happened..

aman cuold be the one who made them drunk...he is playing cupid...as per yash this was sin and hence he is not only want to go away from aarti is giving pain to himself...pregnancy thing was never out...if it would have been there...yash would have tkaen responsibility...the way yash cleared all balmes on Aarti;s character...its only that as per yash whatever has happened is sin...while he cant see aarti repenting for the same...so he is more angry on aarti...
how could it be Aarti's fault if they got drunk because of aman? and would a good friend play cupid to the point of getting them drunk to make them sleep together? ðŸ˜• i don't believe so, Aman maybe naughty but not brazen and i think we have just seen the last of him in the other day's episode..
All the dialogue and the picture breaking just don't add up for me, reason is still blurred.
OK make sense. Bt what bout Ansh knowing Prashant is his father? Thatz another confusion!
Originally posted by PuvZ

OK make sense. Bt what bout Ansh knowing Prashant is his father? Thatz another confusion!
Yup ansh knows prashant is father...but he never said he met him...he might know just his name...this was shown to us to make drama more intense...as such they have been trying to make us go in all direction to know ...aakhir yash kyo narazz hai...i am sure Prashant build is too premature as of now...that thing will only come when Yash falls for Aarti...

but i expect this to end soon...infact even if they did it...the next track would be more interesting...i am waiting CVs

Waiting for the confusion to clear!! 😆
so as i see precap...i think my prediction and as many of us thought...they "did" it ...seems to be true now...i m hooked wanna know the after effects
Originally posted by pjarpi

aman cuold be the one who made them drunk...he is playing cupid...as per yash this was sin and hence he is not only want to go away from aarti is giving pain to himself...pregnancy thing was never out...if it would have been there...yash would have tkaen responsibility...the way yash cleared all balmes on Aarti;s character...its only that as per yash whatever has happened is sin...while he cant see aarti repenting for the same...so he is more angry on aarti...
U r so right.Aman is the CULPRIT of all these drama.SBB revealed just now.