Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

My Dear Ovi

zeezee55 Goldie
zeezee55
zeezee55

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
My dear Ovi

I feel your pain.  It is painful to lose a person.  It is a gut-wrenching pain, not so much in losing a person, but more because you know that that person does not reciprocate your love. Knowing that your love is not reciprocated is more painful than losing someone.  And I know that you know it too Ovi.  You know, deep in your heart.  But sadly, you have not been able to move on beyond your grief.

I agree that perhaps Arjun had not been totally fair to you.  He should have spoken to you and explained what happened and how love happened for him.  But in fairness to Arjun, you had not listened to him, you had not taken in the signals that were being given.  You lived in this dreamworld where a love story had a happy ending.  There are no happy endings Ovi, only struggles as you live day to day and if in that struggle you find a soulmate who will support you along the way, you are so lucky. 

You did not read the signals right - Arjun was never there for you - he was always busy with his work - he never actually said "i love you Ovi" - correct me if I am wrong.  Did Arjun ever express his deep love for you that he could not live without you, that you are the very breathe of his life?  You grew up with Arjun and had a close friendship but NO SPARKS.  It was a love of a kind Ovi but not the kind that shakes the world.  It was an easygoing relationship - a case of being able to get along fine and as there were no earthshattering quarrles between you - all assumed that you were meant for each other.  Therein lay a signal - a relationship that is too easy going, without jealousy - yes you can marry but therein lies danger because it appeares to be a marriage of convenience of sorts - the danger is either you or Arjun could later in life find that soulmate and the marrriage would hit the rocks. 

In this case, Arjun found the love of his life and he did try to tell you but you did not listen.  Morever, you hit the poor guy with a surprise engagement - only a supremely selfish person could so assume that the boy she loves is lovoing her in the same way.  I don't deny that you love him Ovi, but does Arjun love you.  That is the question.

Will you be happy to live a life with a ghost-love hanging between you.  Is your love big enough to throw that ghost away - i suspect not. What does love mean to you Ovi.  Do you feel that your marriage will work just on your love alone. Yes eventually I'm sure Arjun will "love" you but you will never feel the security of one who is loved because the ghost of his past love will always hang before you.  Because you are yourself not a secure person Ovi so you will always feel threatened and your marriage will definite have its rough patches and when it hits a rough patch, that ghost will loom before you.  Can you live wiht that. 

How big is your love Ovi?  Is is big enough to allow Arjun to have his happiness on his terms?  Is it big enough for you not to trade Arjun with your mother?  Is that love Ovi? 

There can never be a trade when it comes to love... and the sooner you learn this, the happier your life will be.  I predicct that you will never feel the full happiness of a woman loved...not ever... becuase the premises under which you won Arjun was not a good foundation...

Edited by zeezee55 - 06 September 2012 at 10:00pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

-QH-dolce123vgiriarchverma10pp29adittyForeverSHINeeWanderingBeautyaathyasunflower52Ashlaikabonibrightarjunpurvixo

NadaCinta IF-Rockerz
NadaCinta
NadaCinta

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Yes ZeeZee55, Ovi got Arjun not through love but because Purvi was willing to sacrifice Arjun for her mother's sake. If she would have married Arjun solely because of her love for him then things will be different. Here she made a deal, you give me Arjun and I will give your mother her happiness. 

Purvi being a dumb woman, sacrificed Arjun without even getting his prior consent just because he mentioned to her 'I will do anything to keep you happy'. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley20crazygirl4RDbonibright

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top