Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: I OWN YOU IN EVERY WAY THD 8 Part 65 -Pg138 (Page 58)

kuts IF-Sizzlerz
kuts
kuts

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
looks like i was spamming your thread. .ROFL
dekha kitne page bhar gaye!am sure when i go on Monday,uske pehle hei yeh thread khatam ho jayega,par there are *conditions apply* you will have to update this one at least once with the precap. .,LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GodsEyeverisimilitude

-Xpress- IF-Stunnerz
-Xpress-
-Xpress-

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madhu123

Precap for Part 61:

Arnav: Dont dare to say NO to me Khushi.. I am your husband.. Not any common man to accept your denial.

Khushi was surprised when he said that to her.. The monster in him which she thought is practically dead now, was back to life seeing his Daadi here..

Khushi: Arnav I was just..
And before she could complete the sentence, Arnav crashed his lips on hers and for some seconds, she didnt understand what just happened.. He never kissed her like that before.. He was dominating on her. She wasnt able to balance herself on the floor now .. His weight was almost pressing her form everywhere.. She hit her her back to the french window and then arched in pain as she truely hit it hard..

Khushi: Ahhh.. 
Arnav immediately   stopped kissing her and pulled back..
Arnav: Khushi.. What happened? Did you get hurt?
Khushi noded a yes and he started rubbing her head behind to check where..
Arnav: Here ? 
Khushi didnt reply. She just kept looking at him with love in her eyes..
Arnav: Speak dammit.. Where did it hurt?
Khushi immediately pointed her heart and replied..
Khushi: Here...
Arnav now stopped rubbing her head and then sighed..
Arnav: Khushi.. You scared me by screaming like that.. 
Khushi: I scared you? I? Well Mr Arnav Singh Raizada, you scared me by kissing me .. I remembered our old days.. That night when you kissed me same way on your bed forcefully.. It hurted me Dammit..!! Then and even NOW.. 

HINTS:

1) Arnav is in his ASR mood seeing Daadi here.. Dont worry.. All is well between ARSHI

2) Some interesting Love scenes / Romantic scenes coming up purposely from Arnav's end to show Daadi how much he loves his wife.. That would be hillarious to read Daadi's reactions to it..

3) This FF would be the next one to end after Ugly Truth or may be they both would end up together.. Not sure on this.. But then the Only hinderance in this FF is Daadi.. Once I take her out.. Arshi would be together forever.. They have already come a long way and thus lets not drag it more.. 

4) But again on a Happy note.. I have some plot in my mind.. Just need to pen it down.. Once Ugly Truth and I own You gets completed that would be posted.. Just a Hint is that it would be Another Sequel of my OLD FFs (Like I did for Forcibly Yours.. The Story would be NEW but with same Title..)

NOTE: Tomorrow I am not updating any of my FFs.. Its a Public Holiday here and I am going out.. So please wait till Wednessday when I will update the FFs early morning.. I hope you all understand.. 

Eagerly looking forward to the next update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kuts

kuts IF-Sizzlerz
kuts
kuts

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by trivedishraddha

Originally posted by harhem

Naa.. And he is least interested to read them.. He hates me doing all this posting work on IF.. But I cant help.. I love writing..Tongue

</div>
He must read them.. I swear he would be the greatest fan of ur FFs then..LOL

<div>I am little lucky than u all. I make sure I watch it online without any disturbances from my hubby and kid at night... LOL

ya ya,after marriage,aap jiju ko apni gutter parts read krwana . .maza aayenga. Wink

Ahhh! Cant even think doing that.. He always tells me dont write any mature stuff and spoil others.. And if he comes to know that i have already done this.. I am dead then.. But even after that my soul from heaven/hell will come and write ffs on IF..

OMG!ROFL
chup chup ke!Thumbs Up
koi baat nai. .Wink jaan-na hoga,tab unhe apne aap pata chal jayenga. .Tongue
you keep your word files lock,i do!Embarrassed
also,
Aww. love your dedication. .Smile
and,you won't be dead Di. .and your soul won't reach heaven soon. .Hug

Yeah.. But he has all my passwords.. So forget it.. Someday I would surely be caught..

Tab tak let me continue..

O. .o. .jab tak hai jaan - - madhu di mei- -woh story likhenge,likhenge,likhenge. .Di,our love will keep you with us. .so don't worry. .and ya,you can always change your password. .Wink
Keep changing passwords time to time. ,its safe. .Wink

Naa.. All my passwords are related to him.. So he can guess the changed ones too very easily.. He is damm genious in hacking and cracking such stufffs...

wow,aap bi intelligent,and aapke woh bhi. .genius paring by God. .Wink

I am nothing before him.. He is way tooo good for me .. But haan patience wise and anger wise I am much better than him.. He is so arrogant and rude when angry on me..

OMG Di,you know,while reading the above line,only one thing came to my mind-
You both are just like Arnav and Khushi,he a little arrogant and rude when he is angry,and his soul mate has better patience,and calm unlike him. . hui na Arnav Khushi in real life jodi. .Big smile

Actually his traits made me watch IPKKND.. I too felt the same and I somewhere related him and ASRs character.. Its so good to get a partner whom you find equivalent to your favourite chracter.. But as time goes, it becomes extremely difficult to understand his same traits and accept it forever.. He is ASR 90% of the day and my Arnav only 10%.. He is the reason I guess I got interest in writing dark stuffs..

Sometimes there are many scenes in my ffs which are real ones already faced by me and him.. Hmmm i guess i am amking u bored now.. Forget.. But pray you get a character like Arnav more.. Not ASR..

Wow,so he is THE MAIN inspiration for you to enter IPKKND and there after forums!great. . .
I had a question,that how can one fall in love with ASR in real life,but now i have one live example,and well,your fictions do prove,that such dark love can exist too!
Am happy That you got a partner like ASR,haay,lucky you. . Day Dreaming
But handling traits ROFL am sure your well experienced in that now. .
Well,atleast he is 10% of Arnav. . Embarrassed ek baar shadi hojane jane de,ho jane de,phir hooosh jane de kho. .Tongue
Then toh you can also handle him like Khushi,do learn some tricks from today episode. .Blushing
And not at all Di,your not at all boring me . .its my pleasure to chat with you. .to chat with on DM on IF . .you don't knowing.you make my mornings!
And so,am here. .i dint know only that you had been quoting my comment on page 57. .dumb me was refreshing the next page from when!Confused
Am here Di,and when you quote my comment.i am toh Day Dreaming
Lets see what my future holes for me,ASR Heart ya Heart Arnav!

GodsEye

kuts IF-Sizzlerz
kuts
kuts

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged

Naa.. And he is least interested to read them.. He hates me doing all this posting work on IF.. But I cant help.. I love writing..Tongue

</div>
He must read them.. I swear he would be the greatest fan of ur FFs then..LOL

<div>I am little lucky than u all. I make sure I watch it online without any disturbances from my hubby and kid at night... LOL

ya ya,after marriage,aap jiju ko apni gutter parts read krwana . .maza aayenga. Wink

Ahhh! Cant even think doing that.. He always tells me dont write any mature stuff and spoil others.. And if he comes to know that i have already done this.. I am dead then.. But even after that my soul from heaven/hell will come and write ffs on IF..

OMG!ROFL
chup chup ke!Thumbs Up
koi baat nai. .Wink jaan-na hoga,tab unhe apne aap pata chal jayenga. .Tongue
you keep your word files lock,i do!Embarrassed
also,
Aww. love your dedication. .Smile
and,you won't be dead Di. .and your soul won't reach heaven soon. .Hug

Yeah.. But he has all my passwords.. So forget it.. Someday I would surely be caught..

Tab tak let me continue..

O. .o. .jab tak hai jaan - - madhu di mei- -woh story likhenge,likhenge,likhenge. .Di,our love will keep you with us. .so don't worry. .and ya,you can always change your password. .Wink
Keep changing passwords time to time. ,its safe. .Wink

Naa.. All my passwords are related to him.. So he can guess the changed ones too very easily.. He is damm genious in hacking and cracking such stufffs...

wow,aap bi intelligent,and aapke woh bhi. .genius paring by God. .Wink

I am nothing before him.. He is way tooo good for me .. But haan patience wise and anger wise I am much better than him.. He is so arrogant and rude when angry on me..

You both are just like Arnav and Khushi,he a little arrogant and rude when he is angry,and his soul mate has better patience,and calm unlike him. . hui na Arnav Khushi in real life jodi. .Big smile

Actually his traits made me watch IPKKND.. I too felt the same and I somewhere related him and ASRs character.. Its so good to get a partner whom you find equivalent to your favourite chracter.. But as time goes, it becomes extremely difficult to understand his same traits and accept it forever.. He is ASR 90% of the day and my Arnav only 10%.. He is the reason I guess I got interest in writing dark stuffs..

Sometimes there are many scenes in my ffs which are real ones already faced by me and him.. Hmmm i guess i am amking u bored now.. Forget.. But pray you get a character like Arnav more.. Not ASR..
kuts IF-Sizzlerz
kuts
kuts

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged

hey me too had the same thought.. Tonguenow I understand why Madhu likes to portray ASR as an arrogant & rude character LOL

ya,i too know now..and oops,i always said i like ASR more. .now i am Embarrassed

GodsEyeverisimilitude

verisimilitude IF-Sizzlerz
verisimilitude
verisimilitude

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged

ya,i too know now..and oops,i always said i like ASR more. .now i am Embarrassed

All the best for you..ASR ya Arnav let your fiance be more caring, loving and posessive on you..LOL

GodsEye

GodsEye IF-Dazzler

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

verisimilitudekuts

aayt IF-Rockerz
aayt
aayt

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
arnav babe do whatever but gently

Go to top