Frequent Posters

Zara.M thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Superb FF. I read it full at 1 go...
PLEASE DO PM ME
-AniShiv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
successfully read all your works completely... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ .. i'm addicted to them damn it... please update soon..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ASR6262 thumbnail
Miss u and your ff
so
so
so
so
so
so
so
so
so
so
so
so
so
so
so
so
so
so
so
so
so
so
so
so
so
so
so
so
so
so
so
much
-Megha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
madhuu babyy... missingg dz ff of yurz vryy badlyy..πŸ˜’ itz 1 of miee favourite...πŸ˜› update soon plzz !) πŸ‘πŸΌ
pinku_khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
please update this...waiting so eagerly...
devanshijani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey plzzz post part 60...!!!!!!
Y u have stopped updating this FF... plzzz dnt do this...I m big fan of this FF... plzzz update...!!!!
i was reading this FF on FB on Arshi Fan Fiction page..!!!! plzzz plzzz plzzz update this FF..!!! πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ˜­
I m eagerly waiting...!!!!!!! plzzz
Edited by devanshijani - 11 years ago
deepika45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
madhu !!!! when are you planned to update this?? make it fast and give some time for this also madhu..
alicepuppy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
pls update the next part soon...
Part 60:
(NOTE: This Banner has been made by the IF user harhem.)

Arnav: Because I first wanted to let my family know what I did to you.. I wanted them to know how much you have suffered because of me Khushi.. I have hurt you a lot  and wanted to pay for those deeds first by confessing it to the family.. But see my luck, Daadi came before me and she told everyone about this.. 

Khushi felt bad for him.. He had truely changed.. The person she knew who lusted on her and made her sign the contract was surely not him now.. But wait a minute. She recollected what he said and then asked him getting more worried..

Khushi: You mean she even informed this to Di and everyone in RM?
Arnav noded a YES..

Hotel Room:

Arnav and Khushi were busy packing their bags now to start the next morning. Arnav was packing his Files and Papers in his bag and she was packing his clothes.. Tonight was the last night in Lucknow .. A place which is no more liked by even Khsuhi now.. 

Khushi: Arnav... Did anyone from RM called you?
Arnav: No.. They wont.. I know.. Its just that Akash told me everyone has been told about the contract that we signed by Daadi herself.. Even Akash was a bit upset for me doing something like this.. But dont worry.. I will handle it once we reach..
Khushi was now hating Daadi for ruining their happy lives this way..
Khushi: How did Daadi come to know about our contract?
Arnav: She is my Daadi , Khushi.. She too has some contacts of her own.. But I still dont understand who is that person who could tell Daadi about it? 
Khushi: WHo else knew about this contract other than you, me and Aman?
Arnav: Thats it..!! No one else.. Except your Buaji.. But she too would not do something like this.. 
Khushi: Then Aman?
Arnav: No Khushi.!! I trust him more than me sometimes.. I cant even think he can do this.. And  well there is no point in talking about it.. Its done.. We just need to sort it out once we reach..

Khushi was still feeling some uneasiness thinking what the Raizada's reactions would be. She came to him and hugged him..

Khushi: What if they make us stay seperate Arnav?
Arnav pulled back from the Hug and looked at her..
Arnav: What The..!! Why would they do something like this.. We married Khushi.. Before them with all rituals.. No one can make us stay seperate.. Ok?

She smiled and hugged him back..

Arnav and Khushi were sleeping on the bed and Khushi was caressing Arnav's feet by rubbing her feet on them. He had closed his eyes but he was feeling everything that she was doing to him.. He loved that. It showed how much and in what sense she needed him .. Her head was on his upper arm and she was tickling Arnav's bare chest with her fingers.. She liked doing that.. It made her feel she is playing with him.. 

Khushi : Arnav... I dont want to go back to Delhi.. 
Arnav (Eyes still closed): Why?? 
Khushi: I am scared of the family.. I cannot see you getting hurt by their taunts.. 
Arnav had a small smile on his lips.. He opened his eyes to see the innocent face of his wife and pulled her for a hug.. She hugged him sideways.. 

Arnav: When we do mistake, we should be prepared for the consequences too.. 
Khushi: But this isnt only your mistake Arnav.. By signing the contract for my needs , I too am equally responsible.. 
Arnav: No Khushi.. I lied to you.. I created the situation for you to sign that contract.. which means only I am wrong.. Otherwise you would never do something like that.. 

Khushi pulled back from the hug and looked at him.. 
Khushi: I am your wife Arnav.. Your better half.. Whatever pains they shoot at us, I will take it along with you.. I cant let you tackle this all alone..
Arnav: So you dont trust me then.. Dont you think I can manage all this Khushi? Come On..!! 
Khushi hugged him back and kissed his chest..
Khushi: Whatever !! I am with you.. And I can do anything for you.. 

Arnav hugged her more towards him and then they both closed their eyes for some sleep.. They had an early morning flight back to Delhi..

Raizada House

Khushi and Arnav entered inside and saw the entire family sitting on the Couch.. They all got up and came to them. Khushi was scared.. She held Arnav's hand tight and he held her hand too trying to calm her down.. Thats when Anjali came to Arnav and stood before him with teary eyes..

Anjali: Why Chotte?? Why did you bent so low? 
Arnav tried to hold her but she moved back..
Anjali: No Chotte.. I cant believe my Chotte could make such a contract in his lust for a girl.. You made Khushi your Mistress?? How could you Chotte..
Khushi wanted to speak but then he held her hand and gestured her not to.. It was obvious that seeing her husband been questioned by everyone, she too had tears in her eyes.. 

Arnav: Di.. I was going to tell all this to you but..
Anjali: When Chotte? When were you planning to let us know this? After years?? When it didnt even matter to anyone?? 
Arnav: Di.. I am sorry.. I know what I did was wrong.. I also apolozied to Khushi .. 
Anjali: And she forgave you right?? Afterall she is your wife now.. She has to forgave you.. She did.. But we cant.. 
Arnav: Di but..

Anjali was not ready to hear anything from Arnav today. She was truely hurt and so were the others.. She just walked from there and one by one every member of the Raizada house walked to their respective rooms leaving the couple.. Khushi was also crying now.. She came to Arnav and placed her head on his shoulder.. 

Arnav: Lets get in our room Khushi.. 
He walked upstairs and she followed him.. 

3 days passed and the atmosphere in RM was the same.. Hardly anyone talked to Arnav though Khsuhi tried her best to make them understand that it was a PAST now and to forget it was the only way to make everything fine again.. Arnav had gone for his work and he too made sure he came late these days from office.. He didnt feel spending time at RM because his own family was not talking to him properly which he hated.. He knew he was at fault and he should be able to make everything correct now..  Today he thought of coming home early evening because he wanted to take Khushi out for some shopping. It had been long since they got some chance to spend time with each other.. But as soon as he entered the RM door he was shocked to see Daadi with Nani and others inside.. What was she here for??? Wasnt her mission successful of filling ears of the members ? He came inside.

Nani: Chotte Look who is here? Your Daadi.. 
Arnav was shocked seeing Nani talking to him. 
Arnav: What is she doing here?
Nani: She has come to Delhi for some court work and she would be staying with us some days.. I know we never talked to each other for years.. But then today after so many years, since she has come back, lets forget everything that these two families had between them and be together.. She is the only one to make us understand that dragging the contract mistake of yours longer would only break our family, nothing else.. 

Daadi was sitting quietly watching Arnav and he knew something was surely planned in her Old Head.. She wont sit idle without planning anything.. He turned to see where Khushi is and found her coming with a Glass of water for Daadi.. She looked nervous.. The reason was simple.. She too knew Daadi staying here with them would only create more and more problems... She looked at Arnav and smiled once and he did the same.. She gave the water to Daadi and then stood beside Anjali.. 

Anjali: CHotte.. Change and come down soon.. lets be with her and chat for sometime.. 
Arnav: No Di.. I am least interested..  (He said walking towards the stairs..) Khushi. Come with me.. NOW..

Khushi kept the tray aside and followed him to his room.. Daadi was only noticing them.. She was least interested in the other members of the family.. She was here for destruction .. Her only purpose was seperate Arnav from Khushi.. Thats it..  But she hardly knew what she was thinking and planning was next to impossible.. No one would ever be able to seperate them. They were bound by LOVE and LOVE is defined by GOD.. 

NO PRECAP For this Today (Will give it tomorrow.. In some time I will give the Precap for Entangled Love)

NOTE: I know all are so frustrated by yesterdays episode because of this Daadi.. Dont worry. Whatever she does here in my FF, I wont let her Win ..So relax and enjoy the next parts..

Precap for Part 61 - Page 46
Edited by Madhu123 - 11 years ago
rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Yayy! Me first after quite a while. Long time no update on this one.

I love this ff of yours. It has to be one of my favourites. So Dadi out to destroy Arnav and Khushi in her own way again. What is with this woman? Can't she leave well alone and yes Madhu you are right. Still really upset after what happened in yesterday's episode. Don't get me started on that.
Anyhow her first plan in your ff didn't seperate them and as you have written below that you won't let her win so I am a bit relaxed now.
As for Arnav and Khushi you can so read the love they have for one another is growing.
Awesome update.
Edited by rashika - 11 years ago