Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Part 63

Khushi entered the room with the jewellery box.. She was looking sad and her face was all pale. She came inside and then walked to the closet. He could see something was wrong with her. He stopped her and held her hand making her turn to face him.. She had tears in her eyes.. He understood.. Daadi must have surely told her something.. 
Arnav: What the..! I wont leave her..

His anger was on the verge of hiting someone after seeing the tears in his wife's eyes.. He was about to turn towards the door when she stopped him..

Khushi: Arnav.. Daadi didnt do anything.. Infact she gave me this.. 

Khushi showed the box to him and he was surprised.. Daadi gave Khushi something? What? And Why?
Khushi opened the box and then showed it to him his mothers necklace..
Khushi: Your Mumma's necklace.. Which she wanted to give to her bahu.. 
Arnav was emotional touching the necklace by his own hands.. It was like he was sensing his mothers love in it.. 
Khushi hugged Arnav keeping the box aside and wept on his shoulders..

Khushi: Arnav.. Its like today I got my mother in laws blessing.. I couldnt have asked for anything more than this.. Arnav caressed her back and then replied to her..
Arnav: Khushi, Mumma always wanted to see my bride and give her this.. I wish she was here today.. 
He too wasnt able to control his feelings. He hugged her back and kissed her hair..

Khushi didnt wanted to make him more sad. He just changed the topic.. She pulled back from the hug.

Khushi: Know what? We need to be extra conscious now.. Atleast for next 2 days till we reach Simla..
Arnav (confused): Why?
Khushi walked to the closet and kept the jewellery box inside.. 

Khushi: Daadi would be going to Simla with us... She isnt going tomorrow with others..
Arnav: Whaaattt? How can she even think to be with us.. Doesnt she know why we not going with others?

Khushi ( raising her eye brow): What do you mean by that Arnav? Why arent we going with all tomorrow? You said you have some important meetings.. So we going on the anniversary day? Is there anything else we waiting for?

Arnav had a wild smirk on his face.. He came to her and pulled her close to him.. His breathes tickling her nose as if asking her to breathe him..

Arnav: Dont you know Khushi.. ? You arent that innocent haan?
Khushi blushed and hide her face on his chest..
Khushi: Arnav.. I love you.. 
Arnav: Ok.. Many say me that Khushi.. I am used to hear this..

There was a perfect O shape on her lips and she pulled back and started hiting his chest lightly..

Khushi: I hate you Arnav.. How can you say something like this..
Arnav held her hands and then kissed her fingers..
Arnav: I love you khushi.. Whatever happens.. I dont care.. I have always loved you and nothing can stop me from loving you whenever I want.. Not even Daadi.. So I dont care if she does stay here with us.. 

Khushi: Ok.. Will see how much you try loving me before her tomorrow...
Arnav: Are you challenging me Khushi?
Khushi: Yes I am.. Now enough of all this.. Lets sleep.. I need to wake up early.. Everyone would be leaving at 8:00 tomorrow.. I need to make breakfst for them.. So..

She walked to the bed and he followed her.. The night was pleasant enough since they slept in each others arms peacefully.. He wasnt much worried of the next 2 days.. He knew he would let Daadi know how much he loved his wife. 

Next Day

Khushi was in the kitchen making simple lunch for them. The entire family had left for Simla and only Daadi, Khushi and Arnav were at home. She was making Daadi's favourite Daal today. She had got the recipie from Nani for this.. She wanted to make her happy.. She just kept the daal for boiling and was chopping the tomatoes when she felt her apron knot being untied .. She immediately looked behind and saw her husband seeing her with his deep brown eyes..

Khushi: Arnav.. What are you doing here?
Arnav: Khushi.. I came to help you.. 
Khushi: By taking my Apron off?
Arnav: Yeah.. I have read it somewhere.. The less clothes you were, the more tasty the food becomes.. 

Khushi's cheeks were all red.. She turned back and continued chopping..
Arnav snaked his arms on her waist inside the apron and kissed her ear lobe lustily this time.. She gasped stopping her work..

Arnav: I want to see you in that Lingerie now .. 
Khushi opened her eyes. She tried pushing him but he pulled her more..

Khushi: Arnav.. Stop being so romantic.. Its not our bedroom..
Arnav: Doesnt matter where we are Khushi.. I just wanna make love to you.. And that too now.. Forgwt all this and come with me..

He tried pulling her from Kitchen but she stopped..
Khushi: Arnav.. I am cooking.. And that too daal for Daadi.. She likes it very much..
Arnav: Her likes? And mine? khushi do you even understand what a husband wants from you? He needs you Khushi.. And that too now.. 

Khushi: Okay.. Lets do one thing.. Just let me make her daal first and then I am all yours.. 
Arnav: So you wont agree for NOW? Right?
Khhushi: Arnav I cant leave the kitchen now.. Understand..
Arnav: Fine.. Then let me take you here then..

He didnt let her speak anything after that.. He made her sit on the kitchen slab and kissed her cheeks.. She held her hands in between there bodies and then stopped him from leaning more on her..

Khushi: Arnav.. What if HP comes?
Arnav: He wont.. I have sent him out..

He kissed her chin and then cupped her face for a lip kiss when she clutched his shirt for support..

Khushi: And Daadi?
Arnav: She must be in her room resting.. 
He kissed her lips once and waited for her to pull him .. She did that and then he was all set to kiss her properly.. The cooker started whistling and she was almost counting the number of whistles still kissing him passionately.. She didnt wish to spoil her dal.. Once when the 5 whistles completed.. She pushed him andgot down the kitchen slab to turn the gas off..

Arnav: What The!!!!! Khushi what are you doing?
Khushi: Sorry Arnav.. I had to turn it off.. But now till the cooker cools down.. We can have another round.. 

Arnav: I cant love you in installments Khushi.. Please.. I think you are still not interested in doing anything much than a simple kiss. Forget it.. I am expecting too much from you I guess..

He said that angrily and then left the kitchen. Khushi felt bad.. She knew how she needed to cool his anger. But now it wasnt good to do anything. She would do it tonight for sure..

To be Continued 

Edited by Madhu123 - 11 years ago
rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome update.
Love how Arnav and Khushi love one another.
Oops! She has gone and upset Arnav.
Can't wait to read how she pacifys him.Edited by rashika - 11 years ago
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update loved it just love arnav n khushi n cant wait for the next 2 days to see daadi reactions loved the update
kethgauthami1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great simply superb update waiting for dadi to do something now
seeta_naips thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
poor Arnav blown of by the cooker
annys thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
He he poor arnav. Love in instalment...
Now what will dadi do??
abika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
poor arnav loved it thanks for pm
pinku_khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
waiting to read how khushi will pacify Arnav...

Thanks for the PM...
kyunki_iloveu thumbnail
ohhh
i hope arnav teaches daadi a nice lesson
:)
rkapoor1382 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awww awesome one.
Nice romantic Arnav.
Nw waiting to see khushi take the initiative.
Loved it