Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RickyBahl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok

in one of the chapters before there was a sequence where Arnav in car tells khushi that she cant avoid taking out the ring  given by rohan becoz she is  a middle class girl who has never seen such precious gifts in her life

and Khushi hearing that takes out her ring, weeps and tells  that yes she being a middle class girl doesnt deserve.

I thing that scenes was hugely  emotional and sensitive.I really liked your grasp over that scene.in detail. I wanted that  scene should be utilised by arnav to make him  hell death repentful. But  somehow things were rushed in the FF to move towards love story eagerly. bUt well written scene was that👏

Another scene which i loved  very much and  that had huge potential to explore more was the scene when khushi screams and tells that it was better she would die  oneday. Arnav's reactions to it were awesome but i wanted that plot to be expanded to see the variations of asr.   That scene has a huge reference point for arnav to decide that he should  make Khushi go back to her family forever. Just so that she never thinks of killing herself.  That dialogue was so powerful that  arnav wud be ready to bend down on her knees. Even  it wud be great if one day he came home and saw Khushi trying to write an emotional suicide letter  not blaming anyone and trying to pull a rope from the fan to make preparations.

Arnav wud be awestruck...and realise the damage he has caused her by creating such situations.

In your earlier FF's atleast sympathy with arnav stayed becoz  khushi was naturally in need of money so it was well balanced but in this FF.arnav himself created the situation..so it paints him black and the repentance had to be special. 

so those two scenes i mentioned really had the  potential to be explored more for arnav to beg for love..I loved those two scenes a lot.it was  emotional.

neways u r writing fabulous.Keep it up
Ruki.F thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
No update for this one ?!!! 😕😭
Part 61:

Arnav threw his coat on the bed and stopped at the poolside door, waiting for Khushi to come inside the room.. She came in and then closed the door behind her.. She knew he wasnt in a good mood after seeing his Daadi in the house.. So it was obvious to close the door so that no one hears his loud volume outside.. As soon as Arnav heard her Payal sound, he turned to face her.. His eyes were raging fire.. His still form was surely making her scared now.. In the last 2 days, they hardly got time with each other. He used to come home late and even if she was awake, they hardly spoke properly. He needed time to make things right between him and others in the house.. Everything still looked better but then the entry of his Daadi worsened it all.. He was still in that same anger but seeing his wife standing near the door which she just closed and fiddling with her duppatta, he understood he shouldnt be taking out his anger on her.. She was not at fault.. She was never at fault.. He took a deep breath and tried to calm his anger down.. 

Arnav: Why are you standing so far? Come here Khushi.. 
Khushi smiled at him still in fear and then finally started covering the distance between them.. She came before him and looked down..
Arnav: I promised to take you out today.. So get ready .. Will leave soon.
Khushi : No Arnav.. Daadi is here.. And it wont look good if we leave like this.. I am the bahu of this house. I need to take care of her .
Arnav surely didnt like her reply.. He grabbed her from her shoulder and pulled her to hit his front hard..

Arnav: Dont dare to say NO to me Khushi.. I am your husband.. Not any common man to accept your denial.

Khushi was surprised when he said that to her.. The monster in him which she thought is practically dead now, was back to life seeing his Daadi here..

Khushi: Arnav I was just..
And before she could complete the sentence, Arnav crashed his lips on hers and for some seconds, she didnt understand what just happened.. He never kissed her like that before.. He was dominating on her. She wasnt able to balance herself on the floor now .. His weight was almost pressing her form everywhere.. She hit her her back to the french window and then arched in pain as she truely hit it hard..

Khushi: Ahhh.. 
Arnav immediately  stopped kissing her and pulled back..
Arnav: Khushi.. What happened? Did you get hurt?
Khushi noded a yes and he started rubbing her head behind to check where..
Arnav: Here ? 
Khushi didnt reply. She just kept looking at him with love in her eyes..
Arnav: Speak dammit.. Where did it hurt?
Khushi immediately pointed her heart and replied..
Khushi: Here...
Arnav now stopped rubbing her head and then sighed..
Arnav: Khushi.. You scared me by screaming like that.. 
Khushi: I scared you? I? Well Mr Arnav Singh Raizada, you scared me by kissing me .. I remembered our old days.. That night when you kissed me same way on your bed forcefully.. It hurted me Dammit..!! Then and even NOW.. 

Arnav looked in her eyes which were a bit wet now remembering those old days once again.. He held her hand and then pulled her near him..

Arnav: I am sorry.. I wont do this again.. I promise.. I was just frustrated because of Daadi and I took it out on you.. Please forgive me Khushi.. 

Well he didnt needed to give so much of explaination to him, she knew he never would force her like this .. She hugged him and he hugged her back.. Thats when the door knocked and she pulled back to open the door.. Anjali was standing out and smiled at Khushi..

Khushi: Di.. Come in..
Anjali came inside and saw Arnav who was at the French door.. She wasnt talking like before to Arnav.. She was still angry on him.. But she talked well with Khsuhi..

Anjali: Khushi.. Tell Chotte that tomorrow the whole family are leaving to Simla.. Its my In laws Marriage anniversary in next 2 days.. But if he doesnt wish to come they you both can stay..
Khushi looked at Arnav who was just seeing Anjali and was surely hurt that she wasnt talking to him directly..  He walked to his sister and then stood before her..

Arnav: We will come di.. But then directly on the day of the Anniversary.. I have some work at office.. But if you wish, you can take Khushi along tomorrow..

Khushi looked at Arnav in surprise.. She couldnt leave her husband like that and go ahead.. She immediately replied..
Khushi: No .. I mean Di.. I will come along with him if you dont mind.. 
Anjali smiled at Khushi.. She knew how loyal she was to her hsuband..
Anjali: No problem.. I understand.. You both come together.. 

She said that and left the room . Arnav and Khushi looked at each other and then she closed the door..

Khushi: So are we still planning to go for shopping now?
Arnav: Yeah.. Its far better than being here at Home and waiting for the next person to knock this door.

He said that and left for a cold shower.. She got their dress ready and then they came down for going to the Mall .. Khushi informed Nani about the Shopping and Nani agreed.. But Daadi who was sitting beside in the same room wasnt comfortable seeing them leaving..

Daadi: (To Khushi): Dont you think, you should ask me too if I am fine with you people leaving?
Khushi : I am sorry Daadi.. We were used to ask only Nani till now.. So.. But can leave now? 
Nani: Ofcourse Khsuhi.. Subhadra wont mind you bith going out.. Go and have fun.. 

Khushi smiled and then she looked at Arnav who was waiting at the main door for her..She walked to him and they left..

Nani: Subhadra.. Why do I feel you still not ok with Khsuhi bitya..
Daadi: Yes I am still not getting the fact how could Chotte select her as his wife.. Have you seen her?? She doesnt even know to respect her own husband.. SHe has made him a clown of her hands.. He does everything she asks him to do..
Nani: No Subhadra.. She is not like that..Khushi is a very simple girl. Infact she has changed our Chotte a lot.. He was so different before.. So arrogant, egoistic but today he is all soft only because of her. Thats because they both love each other..
Daadi made a sarcastic face and then walked from there..

The Shopping was done.. Khushi bought some Saree for wearing in Simla at the Anniversary party and Arnav was just holding some shopping bags in his hands now since Khushi was busy in eating Pop corns while walking.. 

Arnav: Do you know I never did such shopping before with anyone..
Khushi: Yeah I know.. Di told me once how much boring it was to take you for shopping..
Arnav: What?? Di told like that? 
Khsuhi: Yeah she said you always entered only one shop and then bought everything from there only.. Thats not the way of shopping Arnav.. Girls need to check things atleast in 4 to 5 shops and then they select few stuffs.. That way you get good stuffs and at reasonable rates too.. 
Arnav: Ahh!! Typical girl mentality.. But anyways.. You finally made me enter 3 shops for just selecting a Saree right.. So its done.. Now lets go home..
Khushi: What about your shopping.. ? I mean I too wanna shop something for you..
Arnav: But I have everything Khushi.. I dont need anything.. 
Khushi: No.. There must be something you dont have till now.. Or anything that you think you have a shortage of??
Arnav started thinking what he needed and then something came up in his mind..
Arnav: Good.. I remembered.. I need to buy some boxers for myself.. 

Khushi eyes were now almost poping out with the thought of entering a shop to buy his boxers??? 

Arnav: So.. Lets buy some.. 
He held her hand and they walked inside another store in the mall for buying the Boxers.. She was truely uncomfortable.. She never even dared going to buy her own inner clothes .. Her mother did that for her .. And today she was supposed to buy such things for her husband?? She was very nervous and excited too.. The excitement to know something on what varities the Boxers can have...

Arnav : Okay.. Let me check some shorts for me till then can you ask the Store girl to show some boxers for me?? 
Khushi: What??? I should ask the Store girl?? You must be kidding Arnav.. I cant do this..
Arnav: Why Khushi?? If I can select a Saree for you, cant you select this for me?? And you are wife .. You are the only one who would be seeing me in them from now on.. So why so shy?? Its OK.. Every wife does this.. So would you.. Now go.. And ask her.. I will be back selecting the Shorts for me.. Ok??

He moved to the Shorts section and she had no choice but to walk to the Store girl who was seeing this couple since long and was waiting for them to ask something that they needed.. 

Sales Girl: Yes Maam .. How can I help you?
Khsuhi: Umm,.. Can you show me some..  (She paused.. She was very shy to ask this..) Some.. I mean some.. 
Sales Girl was looking at her all confused and waiting for her to speak up..
Sales girl: Some what Maam??
Khushi: Umm.. (Khushi saw some trail pieces of the Boxers displayed at the side and she pointed there..) Those ones.. 
Sales Girl blushed.. She was truely newly married she thought.. 
Sales Girl: Ohh Boxers.. Sure Maamm.. What size??

Now the word Size itself got goosebumps on her skin everywhere. SHe was all lost in the guttery thoughts and she didnt know what she needed to tell now.. Thats when Arnav came behind her and answered..

Arnav: Large.. 
Sales girl now blushed seeing Khushi's flushed red face and she noded and started searching for the Boxers of Large size.. 
Arnav (To Khushi): Remember this..I wont come to answer this next time.. 
Khushi blushed and looked in his hands.. She saw a small box in his hand which surely didnt look of any Shorts..
Khushi: What is this ?? (She pointed towards it and Arnav just hide it behind him..)
Arnav: Nothing..

He said that and then started selecting some boxers for him which the sales girl showed and Khushi was little surprised since for the very first time he was hiding something from her.. She was all quiet now.. The boxers were selected and then they walked to the counter for payment.. He gave the box which he had in his hand too for making the bill and Khushi still didnt understand anything what his husband was preparing himself for the coming nights.. 

Precap for Part 62 - Page 80

Edited by Madhu123 - 11 years ago
binimoti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Yopee I am progressing
Lovely update
Hmm what is in that box may be lingerie 
This dadi want to bit her to pulp
Hope Arnav and Khushi clears all foul air and be together
Edited by binimoti - 11 years ago
alicepuppy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
after longtime..wonderful update...
Amanram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice one - Khushi buying underwear for ASR and him buying a surprise gift for her - just great !!! Ouff this dadi is getting on my nerves when will she change!! Edited by Amanram - 11 years ago
-Keerthi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update.. wt was tat he hiding..? any dress for khushi? 
dva2vra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice, the way khushi flushed OMG

arnav naughty, what's ur plan?
Ruki.F thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
WOW.. really there Boxer shopping was ☺️.. im sure he got something sexy for her as well ☺️ .. and top of that they gone be alone at home for 2days .. for sure its gone be haven for both of them to be alone and no one disturbance them ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
deepika45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
nice update.. irritating dadi.. arnav is upto something!!