Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
luvd it

updt soon

thanks for pm
shijinareneesh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
God this daadi...thank god she is out from the show and hope u also will do it soon.

Originally posted by: trivedishraddha

OMG!🀣
chup chup ke!πŸ‘πŸΌ
koi baat nai. .πŸ˜‰ jaan-na hoga,tab unhe apne aap pata chal jayenga. .πŸ˜›
you keep your word files lock,i do!😳
also,
Aww. love your dedication. .😊
and,you won't be dead Di. .and your soul won't reach heaven soon. .πŸ€—

Yeah.. But he has all my passwords.. So forget it.. Someday I would surely be caught..

Tab tak let me continue..
kuts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Madhu123

Yeah.. But he has all my passwords.. So forget it.. Someday I would surely be caught..

Tab tak let me continue..

O. .o. .jab tak hai jaan - - madhu di mei- -woh story likhenge,likhenge,likhenge. .Di,our love will keep you with us. .so don't worry. .and ya,you can always change your password. .πŸ˜‰
Keep changing passwords time to time. ,its safe. .πŸ˜‰

O. .o. .jab tak hai jaan - - madhu di mei- -woh story likhenge,likhenge,likhenge. .Di,our love will keep you with us. .so don't worry. .and ya,you can always change your password. .πŸ˜‰
Keep changing passwords time to time. ,its safe. .πŸ˜‰

Naa.. All my passwords are related to him.. So he can guess the changed ones too very easily.. He is damm genious in hacking and cracking such stufffs...
kuts thumbnail

Naa.. All my passwords are related to him.. So he can guess the changed ones too very easily.. He is damm genious in hacking and cracking such stufffs...

wow,aap bi intelligent,and aapke woh bhi. .genius paring by God. .πŸ˜‰

wow,aap bi intelligent,and aapke woh bhi. .genius paring by God. .πŸ˜‰

I am nothing before him.. He is way tooo good for me .. But haan patience wise and anger wise I am much better than him.. He is so arrogant and rude when angry on me..
Arshi200 thumbnail
awesome awesome awesome loved it dear...update soon...πŸ˜†
kuts thumbnail

I am nothing before him.. He is way tooo good for me .. But haan patience wise and anger wise I am much better than him.. He is so arrogant and rude when angry on me..

OMG Di,you know,while reading the above line,only one thing came to my mind-
You both are just like Arnav and Khushi,he a little arrogant and rude when he is angry,and his soul mate has better patience,and calm unlike him. . hui na Arnav Khushi in real life jodi. .πŸ˜ƒ

OMG Di,you know,while reading the above line,only one thing came to my mind-
You both are just like Arnav and Khushi,he a little arrogant and rude when he is angry,and his soul mate has better patience,and calm unlike him. . hui na Arnav Khushi in real life jodi. .πŸ˜ƒ

Actually his traits made me watch IPKKND.. I too felt the same and I somewhere related him and ASRs character.. Its so good to get a partner whom you find equivalent to your favourite chracter.. But as time goes, it becomes extremely difficult to understand his same traits and accept it forever.. He is ASR 90% of the day and my Arnav only 10%.. He is the reason I guess I got interest in writing dark stuffs..

Sometimes there are many scenes in my ffs which are real ones already faced by me and him.. Hmmm i guess i am amking u bored now.. Forget.. But pray you get a character like Arnav more.. Not ASR..