Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

verisimilitude thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Madhu123

πŸ˜†.. I am just waiting for 08:00pm tonight.. to Watch their Suhagraat.. but my mum dad also watch with me .. How on earth am I supposed to watch it?? And not just that even my Fiancee is with me tonight for Dinner at my place.. He toh never liked me watching this serial...  Mummyyy.. what will I do??/ πŸ˜­

awww.. watching with fiance πŸ˜† Madhu shall I put this emoticon for u? 😳😳 

Originally posted by: harhem

awww.. watching with fiance πŸ˜† Madhu shall I put this emoticon for u? 😳😳 

Hmmm.. So true.. Well he is not a problem actually.. I am fine with watching it with him beside me too.. But mum and dad ka kya karooonn???????????😭
verisimilitude thumbnail

Hmmm.. So true.. Well he is not a problem actually.. I am fine with watching it with him beside me too.. But mum and dad ka kya karooonn???????????😭

Mum aur dad ko shopping  ke liye bahaar bejo  they will understand! 🀣

Mum aur dad ko shopping  ke liye bahaar bejo  they will understand! 🀣

Najhiii They wont go like that.. And if they do.. Then they would watch the Repeat at 11:00... But thats Ok.. I am ready to be all Besharam and sit beside all and watch it.. I can do this for ARSHI.. 
verisimilitude thumbnail

Najhiii They wont go like that.. And if they do.. Then they would watch the Repeat at 11:00... But thats Ok.. I am ready to be all Besharam and sit beside all and watch it.. I can do this for ARSHI.. 

wah Iss dedication ko kya naam doon...πŸ˜†

By the way has he read all ur FFs..πŸ˜‰ 
kuts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

πŸ˜†.. I am just waiting for 08:00pm tonight.. to Watch their Suhagraat.. but my mum dad also watch with me .. How on earth am I supposed to watch it?? And not just that even my Fiancee is with me tonight for Dinner at my place.. He toh never liked me watching this serial... Mummyyy.. what will I do??/😭

OMG Di,me too traveling in the same boat.. .ek idea du,you well you fiance that he has not given you gift from long,and you are little ruthi hui from him,and your parents.,are they here you visit you?then also,its okay. .you watch,woh khud uth ke chale jayenge. .🀣
Or the best option,watch it at 11.00pm . .but i guess,k the suhagrat wala episode will come tomorrow. .you saw the spoiler pics?ARSHI in same bed under that quilt?you know?you saw those pics?link du.?

wah Iss dedication ko kya naam doon...πŸ˜†

By the way has he read all ur FFs..πŸ˜‰ 

Naa.. And he is least interested to read them.. He hates me doing all this posting work on IF.. But I cant help.. I love writing.. πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: trivedishraddha

OMG Di,me too traveling in the same boat.. .ek idea du,you well you fiance that he has not given you gift from long,and you are little ruthi hui from him,and your parents.,are they here you visit you?then also,its okay. .you watch,woh khud uth ke chale jayenge. .🀣
Or the best option,watch it at 11.00pm . .but i guess,k the suhagrat wala episode will come tomorrow. .you saw the spoiler pics?ARSHI in same bed under that quilt?you know?you saw those pics?link du.?

Yeah I saw all pics.. But tomorrow also mum dad hai naa..

And well he wont go out to get any gift for me.. He already has given lots of gifts this time..πŸ˜†

I said naa.. he is still Ok to watch with. Not mumma and daddy.. My daddy knows how much I love ARSHi and he will keep teasing me before my fiancee and then I am gone.. Seriously..
kuts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Naa.. And he is least interested to read them.. He hates me doing all this posting work on IF.. But I cant help.. I love writing..πŸ˜›

Uff,thank God k you dint quit writing,wrna hamara kya hota . .πŸ˜”
verisimilitude thumbnail

Naa.. And he is least interested to read them.. He hates me doing all this posting work on IF.. But I cant help.. I love writing.. πŸ˜›

He must read them.. I swear he would be the greatest fan of ur FF s then..πŸ˜†

I am little lucky than u all. I make sure I watch it online without any disturbances from my hubby and kid at night... πŸ˜†