India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Trailer trash serial

nvijaydev Newbie
nvijaydev
nvijaydev

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
I think they make these serials for trailer trash. I take it back, trailer trash have better morals and make better decisions. So I am not sure who they make it for. Thank god I am not a teenager. It can be quite heart drenching for young kids because ARVI were shown as symbol of hope and joy. Sorry kids, get over this crap and still believe in hope and joy because real life is mostly not this bad.

What a waste of talent as both ARVI act extremely well during sassy and witty scenes. Even Ovi for that matter. There was no reason to get them together so soon in the first place. Just their office chemistry was good enough to grasp the audience interest. Anyway, I hope they find better roles that fit their talent and age because kids of this generation don't behave like them and hence cannot relate to this crap. Even if you want to emote sadness the story should deserve tears and should look convincing . No fool in real life is half an idiot as they make these characters to be. Poor guys they make them act like retards from an asylum. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mistyblueadittysugarplum5ampliphyForeverSHINeeAshlaikacrazygirl4RD

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top