India-Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada
Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

Mona ending up with pradeep (Page 3)

movie.buff Groupbie
movie.buff
movie.buff

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
I don't think so. As Suhasi is mellowing towards Anushka, she might accept her as her DIL.
Alok will be more than happy when he comes to know about Vineet's proposal & encourages Mona to think about Vineet. At present Mona is just Shocked about Vineet's intentions & is in a dilemma thinking that he had these kind of feelings right from the beginning. But she will definitely fall for him sooner or later & realises how she has completely become dependent on him emotionally. 
I think Bulbul will end up staying with her father(I mean with Pradeep & Anushka). Mona will take Rano & Ranbeer with her. I think this is how the story is going to move on.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aishrayrtmsblyton

rtms IF-Dazzler
rtms
rtms

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidhisalot

U scared me...

When i read the title i was like aisa koi article aaya hai kya...bt its a prediction..

I m watching KHTV only for moneet ...so want them together ...plz bring them together...

Bt for that bulbul should start liking vineet...she can be an obstacle ...
@bold-felt the same.watching the show for Moneet only.
princessonline IF-Dazzler
princessonline
princessonline

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Pradeep is an idiot! He deserves to be alone. He was married to Mona for 12 years and left her for a woman in 12 days and then when he finally got what he wanted, which is Anu, he is running after Mona. Pradeep will never be happy with the woman he has in life. If he is with Mona he will run after Anu and when he is Anu he will run after Mona. He does not know how to be faithful and maintain a relationship with one woman. He is utterly disgusting, yet for some strange reason he considers himself to be the best thing that ever happened to the world! He needs a reality check and that to soon! I utterly despise his character.

Riya (:

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index