India-Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada
Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

Mona ending up with pradeep (Page 2)

blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
I think that the CVs are creating a situation where Mona will for once get carried away by her feelings and start living for herself rather than others. I want her to fall in love with Vineet, not because she is sick of Pradeep or her kids accept him or because her FIL pushes her towards Vineet, but because her own heart tells her so. That would be something new for an EK show...and not-so-common for Indian TV.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ranjnanarangaishrayrtms

vidhisalot IF-Rockerz
vidhisalot
vidhisalot

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
U scared me...

When i read the title i was like aisa koi article aaya hai kya...bt its a prediction..

I m watching KHTV only for moneet ...so want them together ...plz bring them together...

Bt for that bulbul should start liking vineet...she can be an obstacle ...

ranjnanarangrtmsblyton

ranjnanarang Goldie
ranjnanarang
ranjnanarang

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluesoni

I dont know, the way they were showing anu being all nice to MIL, i think they will keep anu and pradeep pair and have mona marry vineet.  or at least thats what I am hoping

For her it is about taking Monas space I feel she does not care about Pradeep anymore. Rememebr she said that I will do everything Mona does and take her place in this family. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blyton

ranjnanarang Goldie
ranjnanarang
ranjnanarang

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blyton

I think that the CVs are creating a situation where Mona will for once get carried away by her feelings and start living for herself rather than others. I want her to fall in love with Vineet, not because she is sick of Pradeep or her kids accept him or because her FIL pushes her towards Vineet, but because her own heart tells her so. That would be something new for an EK show...and not-so-common for Indian TV.

This is so true Mona needs to fall in love with Vineet on her own accord and not as a replacement for Pradeep. She will eventually fall for him I am some how sure of that. FIL would be supportive of her but then Anu would realise that everything she did to take monas place was not worth it as she is now in a better space and Loser Pradeep will be na ghar ka na ghat ka.

aishrayrtmsblyton

vidhisalot IF-Rockerz
vidhisalot
vidhisalot

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Like everyone thinks hope it happens...mona goes vineet for herself nt for anyone else...

Bt more than pradeep ..mona's kids would create prob esp bulbul...

rtms

moharikafan Senior Member
moharikafan
moharikafan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
I have a feeling Mona will realise her love for Vineet...and so the 1 mnth notice period. A lot will change in this one month. Suhasi will slowly accept Anushka and Alok will support Mona in marrying Vineet. Cant say abt Bulbul...shes like Pradeep. Both baap beti think alike. This Pradeep amazes me...when I feel he cant get any lower than this he proves me wrong. I hope Mona marries Vineet and takes Rano and Rajvir with her and let bulbul stay with Pradeep and Anushka:)Evil Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsblyton

-Sara. IF-Sizzlerz
-Sara.
-Sara.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
I really hope not! I really like Moneet. Pradeep deserves no one.

rtms

ButterflyChaser IF-Rockerz
ButterflyChaser
ButterflyChaser

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
No I dnt think so..:)

rtms

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index