Kya Huaa Tera Vaada
Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

India-Forums

Mona ending up with pradeep

Betty14 Newbie
Betty14
Betty14

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
From the way the past few episodes are going , I think that the Cvs will bring Mona and pradeep together. The reason that Mona will go back to Pradeep might be because of the kids. What do u guys think will happen??????

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dun123riatagorenancy1996

jakther7 IF-Rockerz
jakther7
jakther7

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
i don't think so. i think in future Padeep will turn negative & i want to see him as villain not again with Mona. he is a looser just hate him he don't deserve Mona even Anu

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

dun123shpgrlboomerBlossom10aishrayriatagorenancy1996-Rafa-fairylover

-Rafa- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

farzidBetty14Blossom10boomerInkpen4877rtmsaishrayfairyloverblyton

smrity2012 Senior Member
smrity2012
smrity2012

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
At the rate Mona is becoming "great and greatest" and queen of Modesty, I am sure she will be with Pradeep at the end..also she had promised she will put her family together when Mona and Suhasi started fighting against Anushka at the court.

I wll be surprised if cvs change their mind with on going popularity for Moneet and make a difference in story.

Also, in yesterday , Anu said "Mona will be gone soon from the family picture"..that clearly means this is a battle bewteen Mona versus Anushka who will be with Pradeep...so Mona being the main character cannot lose the battle.AngryAngry

Finally Mona always has special feeling for Pradeep becoz he is the father of her three kids ( she also said that too Zoya)...definitely it says all as she gets very obliged when she is in front of Pradeep.

Edited by smrity2012 - 07 September 2012 at 9:59am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12

ranjnanarang Goldie
ranjnanarang
ranjnanarang

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
No I have a feeling that Mona will eventually fall in love with Vineet she cares about him a lot, she was visibly disturbed about the fact that he chose some random girl to get married to. 

She was worried about his happiness I have a strong feeling that the pillar vineet is proving to be she will fall in love with him but before pradeep, kids and his family will hurt mona even further. 

Pradeep is a total loser and he will remain the same. For anushka also right now the whole game is not love it is about winning monas place and in some time she too will give up. 

Pradeep will definitely turn out to be negative. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveIsDivineboomeraishrayrtmsfairyloverblyton

kasucrazy Goldie
kasucrazy
kasucrazy

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
well in that cas3, i 'll quit watching the show!!

rtms

rtms Goldie
rtms
rtms

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Even if they show a redeemed pradeep,hw can mona ever forgive him?how can she ever forgets  the moment where he abandoned her,questioned her integrity,chastity.he did all this n abused her infront of her dear n near ones.going back to him for ur children?wt message is she sending  to the society n her children???divorce,remarriage r acceptable.mona is aft all living in the 21st century.

Edited by rtms - 07 September 2012 at 11:42am

aishray

bluesoni Groupbie
bluesoni
bluesoni

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
I dont know, the way they were showing anu being all nice to MIL, i think they will keep anu and pradeep pair and have mona marry vineet.  or at least thats what I am hoping

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsaishrayblyton

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index