Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Shweta and Zara equal status (Page 2)

.FALTU. IF-Dazzler
.FALTU.
.FALTU.

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethimadhavg

Though i want Zara and Indira to be different people...

PH has no money left to bring new hero LOL and who will come forward to work with such an unprofessional PH Silly

so Illa mam has to change her script and adjust with the actors she already has in HD Wink LOL
lats help them financially for a good causeWinkLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

riyakhanashne-PD-.ByGod.Nancy

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ranjinikishan

Though i want Zara and Indira to be different people...

PH has no money left to bring new hero LOL and who will come forward to work with such an unprofessional PH Silly

so Illa mam has to change her script and adjust with the actors she already has in HD Wink LOL

i would say PH has no guts to bring new hero to zara/indira..ek baar koshish toh kiya kidnapping track mein lekin miserably failed & they had to bring back sumit by viewers force.  this shows the love of audience for sumit..the real soul / pillar of HD.

OK let them try once again & see now also..dektehai kitne din HD chaltahai without sumit aur trp ka kya haal hotahai..abh toh 1.7-2 mein hai

I donot accept with you Ranjini ji because their is never a news came saying Sumit is getting replaced and the truth is TRPs started falling down from Rape track and they never improved after that... and that is the fact once i posted with TRPs as proof also...

CVs failed miserably due to their poor script  

i am not asking u to accept my post..just telling u the fact..  i just replied to your post for the new hero thing..let them try & see what is their in that..koshish karneme kya harz hai..maalum toh padega sabko hamara hero bi kya cheeze hai..Let his haters also know his value what say

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nishaathnutan7

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged

i am not asking u to accept my post..just telling u the fact..  i just replied to your post for the new hero thing..let them try & see what is their in that..koshish karneme kya harz hai..maalum toh padega sabko hamara hero bi kya cheeze hai..Let his haters also know his value what say

yes that is what i want to say koshish karna me kya jatha already HD is doob the naya hain LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nishaath

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged

yes that is what i want to say koshish karna me kya jatha already HD is doob the naya hain LOL

definitely not..abh toh nahi dooba hai..medium mein chalrahahai lekin haa agar naya hero ka entry hua toh poora doobega within 1 week..yeh baat mein abi 100% guarantee se batasaktihooWink
Wink
abh toh genuine sumit fans & inshi fans are watching HD without giving a miss for their favourite hero & couple baad mein bhagawan bachaye HD ko

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nishaath

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged

definitely not..abh toh nahi dooba hai..medium mein chalrahahai lekin haa agar naya hero ka entry hua toh poora doobega within 1 week..yeh baat mein abi 100% guarantee se batasaktihooWink
Wink
abh toh genuine sumit fans & inshi fans are watching HD without giving a miss for their favourite hero & couple baad mein bhagawan bachaye HD ko

All the best Thumbs Up Wink
and same goes with true Rati fans Big smile, they are only bothered with Rati in HD Wink

Edited by preethimadhavg - 09 September 2012 at 10:58am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nishaathashne.ByGod.Nancy

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged

Wink

All the best Thumbs Up Wink
and same goes with true Rati fans Big smile, they are only bothered with Rati in HD Wink

obviously like how we bother just & just for sumit in HD but we are 1 step forward that is we do watch for our golden couple inshi/zashi

Nishaathnutan7

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged

obviously like how we bother just & just for sumit in HD but we are 1 step forward that is we do watch for our golden couple inshi/zashi

ya i know you are attached with onscreen couple at alot 
and we are attached with Rati onscreen and offscreen Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

riyakhannutan7ashne.ByGod.Nancy

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged

ya i know you are attached with onscreen couple at alot 
and we are attached with Rati onscreen and offscreen Embarrassed

haa kya kare yeh jodi hi aisa hai..they are just too good when they r together. Most electrifying couple hai..Rahi baat sumit ki we are there for him in any situation on or off screen

Nishaathriyakhan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index