Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: preethimadhavg

yes that is what i want to say koshish karna me kya jatha already HD is doob the naya hain πŸ˜†

definitely not..abh toh nahi dooba hai..medium mein chalrahahai lekin haa agar naya hero ka entry hua toh poora doobega within 1 week..yeh baat mein abi 100% guarantee se batasaktihooπŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰
abh toh genuine sumit fans & inshi fans are watching HD without giving a miss for their favourite hero & couple baad mein bhagawan bachaye HD ko
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Ranjinikishan

definitely not..abh toh nahi dooba hai..medium mein chalrahahai lekin haa agar naya hero ka entry hua toh poora doobega within 1 week..yeh baat mein abi 100% guarantee se batasaktihooπŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰
abh toh genuine sumit fans & inshi fans are watching HD without giving a miss for their favourite hero & couple baad mein bhagawan bachaye HD ko

All the best πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ˜‰
and same goes with true Rati fans πŸ˜ƒ, they are only bothered with Rati in HD πŸ˜‰
Edited by preethimadhavg - 11 years ago
Ranjinikishan thumbnail

All the best πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ˜‰
and same goes with true Rati fans πŸ˜ƒ, they are only bothered with Rati in HD πŸ˜‰

obviously like how we bother just & just for sumit in HD but we are 1 step forward that is we do watch for our golden couple inshi/zashi
PD_forums thumbnail

obviously like how we bother just & just for sumit in HD but we are 1 step forward that is we do watch for our golden couple inshi/zashi

ya i know you are attached with onscreen couple at alot 
and we are attached with Rati onscreen and offscreen πŸ˜³
Ranjinikishan thumbnail

ya i know you are attached with onscreen couple at alot 
and we are attached with Rati onscreen and offscreen πŸ˜³

haa kya kare yeh jodi hi aisa hai..they are just too good when they r together. Most electrifying couple hai..Rahi baat sumit ki we are there for him in any situation on or off screen
PD_forums thumbnail

haa kya kare yeh jodi hi aisa hai..they are just too good when they r together. Most electrifying couple hai..Rahi baat sumit ki we are there for him in any situation on or off screen

yes apne apne nazaariya hoti hain Ranjini ji by god πŸ˜³
Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Originally posted by: dreamyrati

now its going to be zara and rishi  romance for sure and zara will be indira only so we have to wait for suspense and please  i hate swetha her character is really boring hope she leaves soon!

dont worry dear..jitna importance rishi detahai iss 3rd angle ko itnahi importance uski fans bi detehai..Rishi & his fans are giving same kind of treatment to her..now let us get ready to see our zashi kahaniπŸ˜›
AsYa_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I want Indira back!!! but it would be interesting if Indira and Zara were a little diffrent but both coregous and our hitler didi.