Shweta and Zara equal status

nutan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
If Zara is not Indira, then I am not interested in Rishi Zara meet. according to me ,Then Zara has same status that of Shweta. rather sweta is preferred to her as at leat she loves rishi and surrogate mother of his child. still mind is not accepting Sweta . I want Indira back .let Zara be the  Indira . ready to accept any blooper also. there r all so many.no harm having one more.Till the end of yesterdays's episode every thing was enjoyable. but lastly when heard Zara is a Bhabhi means a married woman and 12 years in Mumbai. everything turned in sorrow. Cvs let us  forget this. all Hdian and Insian  will pardon you for the same. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Smiley7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Zara married 😲 no i think she is engaged to someone Edited by srabanipujari - 11 years ago
nutan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lookup98

arrey she is our indira only why are taking tension just relax and watch and she is not married ! indira is having memory loss and she is  in name of zara and they have to take these kind twists  then how will the story proceed!!!

thanks u made me feel better

Semeira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nutan7

<font size="2">If Zara is not Indira, then I am not interested in Rishi Zara meet. </font>according to me ,Then <font size="2">Zara has same status that of Shweta</font>. rather sweta is preferred to her as at leat she loves rishi and surrogate mother of his child. still mind is not accepting Sweta . I want Indira back .let Zara be the Indira . ready to accept any blooper also. there r all so many.no harm having one more.Till the end of yesterdays's episode every thing was enjoyable. but lastly when heard Zara is a Bhabhi means a married woman and 12 years in Mumbai. everything turned in sorrow. Cvs let us forget this. all Hdian and Insian will pardon you for the same.

Don't be tensed !!!! Zara is Indira for sure !!!!! I am very sure about that
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Though i want Zara and Indira to be different people...

PH has no money left to bring new hero ðŸ˜† and who will come forward to work with such an unprofessional PH ðŸ¤ª

so Illa mam has to change her script and adjust with the actors she already has in HD ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†
Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: preethimadhavg

PH has no money left to bring new hero ðŸ˜† and who will come forward to work with such an unprofessional PH ðŸ¤ª

so Illa mam has to change her script and adjust with the actors she already has in HD ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†

i would say PH has no guts to bring new hero to zara/indira..ek baar koshish toh kiya kidnapping track mein lekin miserably failed & they had to bring back sumit by viewers force.  this shows the love of audience for sumit..the real soul / pillar of HD.

OK let them try once again & see now also..dektehai kitne din HD chaltahai without sumit aur trp ka kya haal hotahai..abh toh 1.7-2 mein hai

PD_forums thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ranjinikishan

i would say PH has no guts to bring new hero to zara/indira..ek baar koshish toh kiya kidnapping track mein lekin miserably failed & they had to bring back sumit by viewers force.  this shows the love of audience for sumit..the real soul / pillar of HD.

OK let them try once again & see now also..dektehai kitne din HD chaltahai without sumit aur trp ka kya haal hotahai..abh toh 1.7-2 mein hai

I donot accept with you Ranjini ji because their is never a news came saying Sumit is getting replaced and the truth is TRPs started falling down from Rape track and they never improved after that... and that is the fact once i posted with TRPs as proof also...

CVs failed miserably due to their poor script  
Edited by preethimadhavg - 11 years ago
.FALTU. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

lats help them financially for a good cause😉😆
Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I donot accept with you Ranjini ji because their is never a news came saying Sumit is getting replaced and the truth is TRPs started falling down from Rape track and they never improved after that... and that is the fact once i posted with TRPs as proof also...

CVs failed miserably due to their poor script  

i am not asking u to accept my post..just telling u the fact..  i just replied to your post for the new hero thing..let them try & see what is their in that..koshish karneme kya harz hai..maalum toh padega sabko hamara hero bi kya cheeze hai..Let his haters also know his value what say
PD_forums thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ranjinikishan

i am not asking u to accept my post..just telling u the fact..  i just replied to your post for the new hero thing..let them try & see what is their in that..koshish karneme kya harz hai..maalum toh padega sabko hamara hero bi kya cheeze hai..Let his haters also know his value what say

yes that is what i want to say koshish karna me kya jatha already HD is doob the naya hain ðŸ˜†