India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Shweta and Zara equal status

nutan7 IF-Dazzler
nutan7
nutan7

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
If Zara is not Indira, then I am not interested in Rishi Zara meet. according to me ,Then Zara has same status that of Shweta. rather sweta is preferred to her as at leat she loves rishi and surrogate mother of his child. still mind is not accepting Sweta . I want Indira back .let Zara be the  Indira . ready to accept any blooper also. there r all so many.no harm having one more.Till the end of yesterdays's episode every thing was enjoyable. but lastly when heard Zara is a Bhabhi means a married woman and 12 years in Mumbai. everything turned in sorrow. Cvs let us  forget this. all Hdian and Insian  will pardon you for the same. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_ratikulbirkangSmiley7Raleighbcatheartstringsriyakhansamrudhi.rDivineluster

hebasamiya IF-Dazzler
hebasamiya
hebasamiya

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
We want indira back

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rrrrwwwwkulbirkangratibob007RaleighbcatriyakhanDivineluster

Smiley7 Senior Member
Smiley7
Smiley7

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Zara married Shocked no i think she is engaged to someone

Edited by srabanipujari - 06 September 2012 at 11:44pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007

nutan7 IF-Dazzler
nutan7
nutan7

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lookup98

arrey she is our indira only why are taking tension just relax and watch and she is not married ! indira is having memory loss and she is  in name of zara and they have to take these kind twists  then how will the story proceed!!!

thanks u made me feel better

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007Raleighbcat

Angevil786 IF-Rockerz
Angevil786
Angevil786

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nutan7

<font size="2">If Zara is not Indira, then I am not interested in Rishi Zara meet. </font>according to me ,Then <font size="2">Zara has same status that of Shweta</font>. rather sweta is preferred to her as at leat she loves rishi and surrogate mother of his child. still mind is not accepting Sweta . I want Indira back .let Zara be the Indira . ready to accept any blooper also. there r all so many.no harm having one more.Till the end of yesterdays's episode every thing was enjoyable. but lastly when heard Zara is a Bhabhi means a married woman and 12 years in Mumbai. everything turned in sorrow. Cvs let us forget this. all Hdian and Insian will pardon you for the same.

Don't be tensed !!!! Zara is Indira for sure !!!!! I am very sure about that
-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Though i want Zara and Indira to be different people...

PH has no money left to bring new hero LOL and who will come forward to work with such an unprofessional PH Silly

so Illa mam has to change her script and adjust with the actors she already has in HD Wink LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rinky-ashne.ByGod.Nancy

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethimadhavg

PH has no money left to bring new hero LOL and who will come forward to work with such an unprofessional PH Silly

so Illa mam has to change her script and adjust with the actors she already has in HD Wink LOL

i would say PH has no guts to bring new hero to zara/indira..ek baar koshish toh kiya kidnapping track mein lekin miserably failed & they had to bring back sumit by viewers force.  this shows the love of audience for sumit..the real soul / pillar of HD.

OK let them try once again & see now also..dektehai kitne din HD chaltahai without sumit aur trp ka kya haal hotahai..abh toh 1.7-2 mein hai

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nishaathnutan7

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ranjinikishan

Originally posted by preethimadhavg

i would say PH has no guts to bring new hero to zara/indira..ek baar koshish toh kiya kidnapping track mein lekin miserably failed & they had to bring back sumit by viewers force.  this shows the love of audience for sumit..the real soul / pillar of HD.

OK let them try once again & see now also..dektehai kitne din HD chaltahai without sumit aur trp ka kya haal hotahai..abh toh 1.7-2 mein hai

I donot accept with you Ranjini ji because their is never a news came saying Sumit is getting replaced and the truth is TRPs started falling down from Rape track and they never improved after that... and that is the fact once i posted with TRPs as proof also...

CVs failed miserably due to their poor script  

Edited by preethimadhavg - 09 September 2012 at 10:37am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

riyakhan.FALTU.ashne.ByGod.Nancy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index