Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Gulaal - Back to Back - Episode Discussion Thread (Page 8)

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Awww Mini such a lovely postClapI agree watching pre-leap is making me so happy that what a crisp storyline they had maintained but some tiny bloopers like Sudhi witch used to call PB as Moti ba and her JK as Saasu ma..LOL TALLI K ATEY HI SAB BADAL GAYALOLThe more m watching Sushant I am falling in love with Dushy..Whta  delicious devil and LOL I must say Giga bhi kitna gussail tha...No wonder JK called him lakshmanLOL Kesar ko parivar k males k sarein Best Qualities mili thi..Zid,Gussa and Goodness of Vasant ..Shrewdity of Dushy Thank God Raman ki tarah Thraki nahi nikla warna Humara kya hotaLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21minizz

minizz IF-Dazzler
minizz
minizz

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Piu thank you for reminding me of Sudha calling JK sasumaLOLWhen I heard it the first time I started laughing.Her motiba got the same reaction out of me.So funny to hear her say that.8 ya 10 yrs mein aisa kya ho gaya ki sab badal gaya haaan i know the entry of TalliEmbarrassed

I agree with you about Giga kaka.He was such a powerful character na.His scenes with his brother are a treat to watch.

waise did you like Sudha's dialogue in today's episode "kahin haath mil rahe hain aur koi haath masal raha hai"or something to that effect?I loved how the actress delivered it.Every one of those characters was so beautifully layered na.

MR21manzilmukul

minizz IF-Dazzler
minizz
minizz

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
I also want to say that the CVs were throwing hints around from the very beginning.They had the story firmly etched out.
I forgot to talk about today's scene with Dushyant and Kesuda-Did you see Kesuda's attitude?He has been converted into a Gulaal fan now na so he taunts Dushyant when he asks about Gulaal's well being saying "Tumhe isse kya?tumhi toh kehte the na ki woh dushman ki beti hai"LOLAli was wonderful in that scene

MR21manzilmukul

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
I missed today's episode Mini...But yes Sudhi pre leap had some really creepy and witty one liners...And I am sure uska aur Dushy ka angle explore hi nahi kiya..Un dono mein kuch to thaLOLBut lol Talli pe concentration itna zaruri tha ki baki sab gaye tel lene Gosh the bandariya and her battisiAngry

MR21minizz

minizz IF-Dazzler
minizz
minizz

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
awww Piu this was the one with the pathar throwing scene.That scene reminded me of your VM and I was smiling imagining Kesar standing thereLOLThanks a lot for thatHug

MR21manzilmukul

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Chiii I missed it :'( can u just give a brief summary of what happened in the episodeOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minizz

minizz IF-Dazzler
minizz
minizz

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manzilmukul

Chiii I missed it :'( can u just give a brief summary of what happened in the episodeOuch

It starts off with Gulaal getting up a little tired.Golu comes with water and makes her drink it.Rewa nad Devika bring her food.Everyone leaves and Gulaal comes to know that Vasant too has not eaten anything for the past two days.She feeds him and he does the same.The scene was so touching Piu.You should definitely watch it.The tears in their eyes expressed their love and care for each other.Then there is a scene with Kesar and Dushyant which I described above.Then the dance sequence with the song "Gulaal hai"comes on and everyone celebrates except for Giga Kaka and JK.Sudha too stands aside taunting Dushyant saying "hum ghar baithe reh gaye aur woh sab ke dil mein ghar kar gayi"or something like that.In Rasipur Revji bhai gets the letter and he asks his wife and son about it.Poonamba calls it a lie and supports Gulaal by saying that she would never do anthing that goes againsnt her sanskaar.That was a nice scene.Then comes the stone throwing scene with Vasant asking her to come to the terrace.There is a trip and fall ya catch again.They have a conversation in which Gulaal says she misses her family and in the very next scene Revji bhai comes to know the truthCry

Edited by minizz - 28 September 2012 at 11:24am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21manzilmukulEXOL

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Awww Mini Thanksss Gosh m gonna watch it online nowCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minizz

Go to top