Gulaal
Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal - Back to Back - Episode Discussion Thread (Page 7)

minizz IF-Rockerz
minizz
minizz

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
I missed monday's episode and there is no repeat of it.Well there is one but at 4.30amCryso thank you Piyu for this fab analysisHugI remember that pura shringar wala scene.Gulaal was so cute in that and baba kitni badi chatterbox thi na.I can't believe how much she changed over the course of ten years.Manasi has done a brilliant job na.I think the death of Vasant was a big blow to MB.He was completely shattered.Kesar may have been the spoilt brat but Vasant truly was the laadla of his parents especially MB.He was proud of his son and when he died I think a part of MB also died.Vasant had always been his strength and his pride.Without Vasant he was suddenly left weak.Dushyant tried to fill that spot but he never came close did he...MB never shared that kind of a relationship with Kesar na.On top of this his health too started to deteriorate.That's why he let Gulaal take over.I mean this is my guess.

Piyu I enjoyed reading this analysis a lot and yes I agree Raat ka Raja is delicious hehehehe.Even in todays' epsidoe when he was saying the dialogue "suna hai woh aa rahi hai jiske pairon mein paani hai...toh chalo pair kaatke dekh lete hain..."with that sly smile of his.I loved Sushant's acting in that scene.He was menacing.

In today's episode Revi bhai falls down the stairsCryGulaal looked so frightened after learning of her gift na and finally she comes to know that Lakha is Vasant and tada Gulaal slaps VasantLOLHer expression here is so similar to the one where she slaps Kesar after his confession.Even Vasant reminded me of Kesar here...the way he was saying "mujhe galat math samajh".I loved it.Now waiting for tomorrow's episode eagerly.

Edited by minizz - 18 September 2012 at 9:51am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaMR21nneeiillmanzilmukul

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
He he Mini I agree Raat ka raja was menacingly evilLOLI love loved Sushant today...Well It si interesting how he shared a bond with Kesar though he was devil but with Golu he shared a unique bond and pampered and teased him too...and LOL MB AND pb KA EYELOCK TODAY -"tUMHARI ANKHEIN BOLTI HAILOL
No wonder Kesu got his romantic streaks from MB tooLOLWho loved the dhindora shouting and screaming and OMG daiba..She is such a fiersome tornado..She actually called jk A HUKKALOLjismein koyla jalta hi rehta haiLOLGawd and apni Venom spewing JK actually called Giga Lakshman LOL

and Finally Gullu starts her slapping spreeLOLBut honestly Kesu k hisaab se Vassy bilkul nahi pitaLOL...Halaki the slap was powerful..Gullu is one strong womanLOL
Gosh I love love the show yaar ..A unique bond of Gulaal with all the three brothers...Vasant found her,bounded her with vows..Dushy ruined and reunited her with her ultimate destiny and Kesar ..he BREATHED her...She was like blood in his veinsEmbarrassed...Geeshu where is your chanta ka comparison GIFEmbarrassed

P.S- Prachu congrats Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaMR21minizz

minizz IF-Rockerz
minizz
minizz

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manzilmukul

..A unique bond of Gulaal with all the three brothers...Vasant found her,bounded her with vows..Dushy ruined and reunited her with her ultimate destiny and Kesar ..he BREATHED her...She was like blood in his veinsEmbarrassed...Geeshu where is your chanta ka comparison GIFEmbarrassed

Piu,awww so beautifully writtenDay Dreaming
No doubt about it Kesar got the romantic streak from his fatherEmbarrassedI loved that line...very romantic MBLOL
and what was Sudhi calling PB...She was not saying Panba...she was calling her Motiba ,Motima or something.Can you clear it up please?

prachuryaMR21manzilmukul

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Yes..Mini it was Moti ba..Lol lots of unique aspects and characters got buried undre haeps of Talli and more talli post leap..GOSH CAN'T BELIEVE THEY KILLED ALL THESE CHARACTERS to give importance to the most UNIDIMENSIONAL character in the Indian TVOuch

prachuryaMR21minizz

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

oK so here goes Gullu rani

prachuryaMR21minizz

minizz IF-Rockerz
minizz
minizz

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Piu,beautiful posters especially the first one.I loved it a lotBig smile

awww today's episode was good na.I loved the scene where Vasant shows off his skills with the lathi.No wonder it is famously known as his sudarshan in Talsagra.Gulaal bravely fought he villagers to save Lakha and bring him back to save her father's life because only his blood group was a match to her father's.Vasant...awww he did not even hesitate for a second.As soon as Gulaal asked for his help he held out his hand to her.
Vasant's dialogue,"mere mann mein koi paap nahi tha...maine jo kuch bhi kiya apne gaaon ke khaatir..."gave me goosebumps.The same thing is later repeated by Gulaal na.The only difference is that she talks about ghar instead of gaaon.

The promo these days is making me so excited.It is full of Golu.It starts off with him hitting Gullu with the stone and spreading the news about Dushman ki beti.It also shows him standing near the door looking at Gulaal sulkily and ends with Dushyant looking at Gulaal and sharing his plan with Sudha about how he is going to get his revenge.Amazing promo.

prachuryaMR21manzilmukul

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
OMG I am totally in love with the DOP Day Dreaming..Gawwwd that Rann wala scene..Its so beautiful and the morning scene with the rich backdrop of the sun is so gorgeous..And Yes Mini..I am loving the show ...Rahil is Goddamn freakingly hot in his Lathi wala avatar...I was drooling all the time and Gullu sis one FEARLESS woman...A wonderful peak to the show and I love how you drew the parallel between the paap lines of Gulaal and Vasant both always worked for the greater good  ..Sigh...apan BRAT aisa nahi tha...He always worked for his LAKSHYA ie GulluLOL..Ok I never thought I would make this But VASSY AND GULLU WERE INDEED A MATCH MADE IN HEAVENDay Dreaming

ocendejoyMR21minizz

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged

ocendejoyMR21minizz

Go to top