Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Gulaal - Back to Back - Episode Discussion Thread (Page 66)

vinolya IF-Dazzler
vinolya
vinolya

Office Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 24 May 2013 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

Originally posted by vinolya

Beautiful avi by Geeshu.. thanks for sharing it Piu...

Very badly miss the show Gulaal...  Cry I know its been shown again,but never had got the time to watch it. Since I have my  vacation now, will try to watch it, pls if someone could let me know about the timings...

vino it comes on star utsav

mon to fri 6:30 pm

Thanks Saamya...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manzilmukulEXOL

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 27 May 2013 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Hey bhaggu Mota cupid Saru fui wants a chotu vassyLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
and Dushy calls Tally betaCryCryCryCryCry humara DULLI ka DEATHOuch

prachuryaMR21

prachurya IF-Dazzler
prachurya
prachurya

Posted: 27 May 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manzilmukul

Hey bhaggu Mota cupid Saru fui wants a chotu vassyLOL
and Dushy calls Tally betaCry humara DULLI ka DEATHOuch
You knw the way, Dushy got involved in this Talli's marriage thing and the endless hatred JK had for Talli, I was sure that the marriage was gonna break off and DUshyant wud marry Talli making it difficult for Kesar and Gulaal to reveal Dushy's doings in front of the family as it wud affect Talli's life badly and GK were already guilty of being the reasons for Talli's tears. But I guess that was a story if Gulaal was not to be axed. Anyways, Beggars can't be choosers- jo mila woh theekOuch

MR21manzilmukul

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 27 May 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachurya

Originally posted by manzilmukul

Hey bhaggu Mota cupid Saru fui wants a chotu vassyLOL
and Dushy calls Tally betaCry humara DULLI ka DEATHOuch
You knw the way, Dushy got involved in this Talli's marriage thing and the endless hatred JK had for Talli, I was sure that the marriage was gonna break off and DUshyant wud marry Talli making it difficult for Kesar and Gulaal to reveal Dushy's doings in front of the family as it wud affect Talli's life badly and GK were already guilty of being the reasons for Talli's tears. But I guess that was a story if Gulaal was not to be axed. Anyways, Beggars can't be choosers- jo mila woh theekOuch

haan So TRUE PrachuOuchOuchI was sure that they were heading towards Dulli if the show was not being axedOuchOuchOuchOuchOuch

prachuryaMR21

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 7:30am | IP Logged
What a confrontation...Sushant and NeilCryCryCryCryCryCryCryMuchy man ki pitayi hogi abCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

prachuryaMR21

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 7:29am | IP Logged
CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry
Dushy ki itni pitayi baap reOuch oh God its so choking yaarCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AurTuprachuryaMR21

AurTu Senior Member
AurTu
AurTu

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Hi guysSmile
Though I'm commenting for the first time I was a silent stalker of this forum...
I'm here to say all those things which you guys might have said countless timeLOLbut I thought there is no harm in repeating itTongue
So, I'm a huge fan of GULAAL.When I saw the first promo I was surprised to see such a class in a SP show!So i decided to watch it & rest is a history.
"GULAAL" was a unique show with a BOLD CONCEPT ,BRILLIANT writing,GREAT and REAL actors & PERFECT execution.But as usual it could be understood by only few.As many of the people lack the basic requirement to watch Gulaal i.e.,brainTongue
I salute whole Galaal team for creating this MASTERPIECE.Clap
With this i end my ramblings.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

alantaprachuryaMR21Geeshumanzilmukul-RK_Ki_Biwi-

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AurTu

Hi guysSmile Though I'm commenting for the first time I was a silent stalker of this forum... I'm here to say all those things which you guys might have said countless timeLOLbut I thought there is no harm in repeating itTongue
So, I'm a huge fan of GULAAL.When I saw the first promo I was surprised to see such a class in a SP show!So i decided to watch it & rest is a history.
"GULAAL" was a unique show with a BOLD CONCEPT ,BRILLIANT writing,GREAT and REAL actors & PERFECT execution.But as usual it could be understood by only few.As many of the people lack the basic requirement to watch Gulaal i.e.,brainTongue
I salute whole Galaal team for creating this MASTERPIECE.Clap
With this i end my ramblings.

Hi there WELCOME TO GULAAL FORUMHugI love your username evokes such beautiful memories EmbarrassedWORD to everything you said and seriously NO HARM IN REPEATING IT EVEN A THOUSAND TIMESEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedIts better late than NeverEmbarrassedHope to see you around ...Gulaal just was so magical no one would have ever been able to replicate its beauty and charismaEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLoved your ramblings as most of us crazy fans do the same hereTongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AurTualantaprachuryaMR21-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Go to top