Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Gulaal - Back to Back - Episode Discussion Thread (Page 60)

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
haila I m still dead after watching the episodeEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedNeil was dishy and Manasi was exceptional..I guess I have nerver seen such an EPIC confession ever on TVEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaMR21-RK_Ki_Biwi-EXOL

LoLali IF-Dazzler
LoLali
LoLali

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Really the confession scene ws out of this world . .neil and mansi wr like fire and ice . . .the shot where kesar ws sitting while leaning on the bamboo pole alone tugs something in ur heart . . .he looked so lost, vulnerable , breathing heavily . . .each time i watch this scene the first thing that i notice is his heavy breathing and wet neck. Tongue. . the slaps . . .god she ws indeed slaping him . . .i mean i have seen in movies how actors slap other from one foot distance . . .slap padne se pehele hi they turn their face .LOL . .but here u could actually see the impression on his cheeks . . .my my the slow motion slaps wr killer . . .and then collar pulling is toh icing on cake . . .she had pulled him quite close na . Embarrassed. .he ws just staring at her face . . . and finally she pushed him and bam loverboy collided with the bamboo pole again .LOL . .here neil really let his body loose . . .that's why everything ws looking so natural coz it ws natural . . all these pulling ,pushing, and slaping made the scene so intense . . .it is simply evergreen .<3

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21prachuryaEXOL-RK_Ki_Biwi-manzilmukul

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
So true Pinky,the scene was too natural and wet Kesar oola la EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedNo matter how many times I watch this scene,I am just dead even after watching it LOLLOLLOLLOLThe vulenrability in Kesar's eyes in so evident ,yet there is a strange calm on his faceEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLike ab toh agey pyaar hi pyaar hai...ME chotu bacha gain..please take me along with youEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedMain bata hi nahi sakti ki my dil still goes at a speed of an express train when I watch itEmbarrassed

prachuryaMR21-RK_Ki_Biwi-EXOL

-RK_Ki_Biwi- IF-Sizzlerz
-RK_Ki_Biwi-
-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Agree with all of u guys ...Monkey Icon Cici I truely loved the way Kesar looked Gulaal,Day Dreaming the look of pure love in his eyes for his wifey haaye.Embarrassed No one can replace Neil and Manasi as Kesar-Gulaal..Monkey Emoticon The direction, the camerawork , the acting everything was top notch.Such a beautiful confession scene I had ever seen in my life.Blushing
"Tu sach mein janna chahti hai ki main ye deyavattu kyun nahi torna chahta."Icon Monkey Yoyo
"Kyunki main tujhse pyar karta hoon Gulaal."Heart Monkey Icon
n Gullu's face was like ...Shocked ShockedO teri...D'oh LOL Monkey WinksI watched confession scene of Kesu-Gullu more than 100 times..Embarrassed
They both have power to make us feel the magical wave of love.Heart m highly disappointed by SP for ended this show..Stern Smile Dub maro nikammon..Thumbs Down Monkey Winks

Edited by Vasishtha - 17 April 2013 at 12:49pm

MR21prachuryaEXOLmanzilmukul

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
@Sonam totally loved the emos and your explanation.Star.Sigh the best confession on TV cannot believe the Re-Run is also going to end in about a month SIGHCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaMR21-RK_Ki_Biwi-

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
"For years I had held on,For years I had loved you,,But now this moment ,I ahd to say it ,let myself loose and hold my naked heart in my hands and surrender it at your mercy.Now the decision is upto you...To love me or let me go.."

The more I try to wean myself from the show,I come back to it..Yes I do!!Watching the Epic Kesar confession,my heart still misses a  beat.The chills in his looks,the yearning ,the serenity ,the calmness as well as the conviction for which he stands ,HE LOVES HER AND HE KNOWS IT !!Now nothing matters ,No insecurities nothing..Loving her is pure bliss and the bliss is so evident on Kesar's face..Neil was at his best acting this...The intensity of emotions was EPIC!!.it took moments for me to sink in as did Gulaal who was shocked .She had these vibes but hearing him say this breaks her.She hits him but it does not deter him,he lets her be,he lets her release her emotions...Her violation did move him but he was CALM quiet with an innocent yearning look on his face,For he knew her ,he knew that she will never be at ease after this...Had it been some other lover ,he would have been more subtle,But KESUDA IS KESUDA SAYS IT CLEARLY..No mincing words...And the way Gulaal pulls him and pushes him was beautiful..Having watched the scene umpteen times...I still am in awe...Never seen such an EPIC CONFESSION and sucha  beautifully crafted scene ever in my LIFETIME!!

NeerjalaherMR21prachuryaEXOL-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Neerjalaher Senior Member
Neerjalaher
Neerjalaher

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Thank you Piu and Neilu for the invite. Wow, it's already confession time. This was the first episode that I watched every single repeat throughout the day...completely blown away. I felt that Gullu had confronted Kesar with the expectation that he would respond in the same angry manner as their previous confrontations and perhaps agree to break the DV if for no other reason than out of sheer frustration. However, K's matter of fact and powerful confession shattered the facade she had built for herself leaving her vulnerable and exposed to the deeper feelings she had for him. The slapping and pushback was perhaps her way of letting out her frustration at the unfairness of the trap that destiny had woven for her and some that she had created herself which made it impossible to accept what was rightfully theirs. And it was that right that she could jatao on K without any inhibitions. Thiers was a a beautiful, pure and unique bonding as not even a wife has the right to slap hubby (and vice versa..)Absolutely brilliant performance by Mansi and Neil..love you two so much..deeply touching and I agree, the best ever confession. Hope no one copies it and ruins the effect. What I found amazing about these 2 actors is that they brought a whole new meaning to the cliche'd lines such as poochh nahi raha, bata raha hoon or khule baalo me looking good; lines that are frequently used but fail to touch the chord until Gulaal.

prachuryaMR21-RK_Ki_Biwi-EXOLmanzilmukul

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neerjalaher

Thank you Piu and Neilu for the invite. Wow, it's already confession time. This was the first episode that I watched every single repeat throughout the day...completely blown away. I felt that Gullu had confronted Kesar with the expectation that he would respond in the same angry manner as their previous confrontations and perhaps agree to break the DV if for no other reason than out of sheer frustration. However, K's matter of fact and powerful confession shattered the facade she had built for herself leaving her vulnerable and exposed to the deeper feelings she had for him. The slapping and pushback was perhaps her way of letting out her frustration at the unfairness of the trap that destiny had woven for her and some that she had created herself which made it impossible to accept what was rightfully theirs. And it was that right that she could jatao on K without any inhibitions. Thiers was a a beautiful, pure and unique bonding as not even a wife has the right to slap hubby (and vice versa..)Absolutely brilliant performance by Mansi and Neil..love you two so much..deeply touching and I agree, the best ever confession. Hope no one copies it and ruins the effect. What I found amazing about these 2 actors is that they brought a whole new meaning to the cliche'd lines such as poochh nahi raha, bata raha hoon or khule baalo me looking good; lines that are frequently used but fail to touch the chord until Gulaal.

WELCOME ABOARD!!HugThank you for the wonderful description of the scene...
@BOLD loved how you described it!1It was indeed a facade she had built for herself and Kesar's confession without any shame ,without any guilt ,without any inhibitions made her very vulnerable.Her feelings did run much deeper post the Pareshaani scene where even MANASI HAD MENTIONED THAT IT WAS THE FIRST MOMENT SHE REALIZED HER LOVE .but her DENIAL did stem out from the sheer guilt of forcing a young boy into DV and her fierce loyalty to Vasant. If we see the post confession scene where she calls his love nadaani as everyone started calling her his patni,she tries to re-inforce her conviction and self imposed belief that the root cause of this Love was her DV .
AND TOTALLY AGREE!!they re-defined CHEMISTRY even with the most cliched lines..THE BEAUTY OF THIS SCENE KEEPS HAUNTING ME LIKE FOREVEROuch

NeerjalaherMR21prachuryaEXOL-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Go to top