Gulaal

Gulaal - Back to Back - Episode Discussion Thread (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 70

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
My turn to gush about the Friday episode..LOL Gulaal is such a big siren and nautanki...I mean the lady is all over Vassy ..I am really loving her flirtatious avatar..Apna Kesu aisa karta to wo use kha jati ranting her paap jaap ..and Lol as PIG used to say this Rashipur looks like an extremely Modern Village..I mean Eyelocks and Gulaaldi running like a torpedo holding Vassy's hand and LOLLOL no one raises an eyebrow..It was so beautiful and Then the arti scene..OMG i felt like I was watching a moviDay Dreaminge and the simultaneous finding out of Nirja being a part of the toli...Lol LOLthe makhan nikalne wala apparatus was so cute..and the Bumbad goes on like a siren and her mother silences herROFL Sigh she was reduced to a mere shadow of the woman she once was...I still remember the DialogueOuchof YES!! none other than TalliOuchSad but true Bandariya used to give some real gyan to everyone -"Tu ladki nahi hai?Tere bhi to kuch sapane hai jaise mere hain..."
Sigh Crybut Post Vasant none of her dreams existed for her..It was as if Vasant's dreams were merged into hers..She no longer cared for the woman that was hidden inside her..That reminds of Kesar's dialogue before he decides to break the DV -"Tere andar bhi ek aurat hai uske bhi kuch sapane hain armaan hai..."
Ouch

Me coming back to The episode..LOL the talsagra gals are big flirty ones all drooling on the handsome dholida and the way Gullu says -"Kyun pyaar ho gaya hai Dholi babu ko..She is in  such a flirtatious mood  and Poor VassyLOL,he is not even interested LOLLOLAnd then the EPIC scene of Conning Vassy with presenting Rupa as Nirja LOL.Though she played a prank but Gullu's expressions were bang on..He twitching of the nose LOLEverything is so so cuteTongueand Then when Vassy decides to leaveOuchThe way she said mat ja na...Ahhh she wanted him to stay OuchShe had already fallen in love with the man who was to unite her with her ULTIMATE destiny...That reminded me of the last scene ..Jana zaruri hai kya of Gulaal's mahaepisode where she says the same thing to Kesar..The only difference being Vasant being a little less tied to her..Nothing not even Gulaal's love could have stopped him..For Vasant his duty came alawys FIRST but for Kesar ..he had been dying to hear those words..It was as if his world stopped after she stopped him...Gosh I donno what am I blabbering
 again...Coming back to the episode..I loved Gulaal's expressions at the havan ..LOLShe is not at all 9interested in the havan ..she is busy sneaking and stealing furtive glances with the dholida and lol that rupa too si busy weaving dreams of her lagan with the dholi..Feel bad for Kesar ek anar sau bimar..LUCKY GUY..Bechar apan Kesu to deprived his reh gaya...Mili bhi to only ek picha karane wali bandariyaROFL 
And wow!!The moment Vasant hears Gulaal taking her real name in the puja and reconfirming it with Yogesh ..The fire just lights up..Not only the darkness of his despair is enlightened by this symbolic fire but also it warms and rekindles HOPE...
While watching Pre-leap..I was amazed by the dutifulness of Vasant and the passion of Nirja...Sigh The story was never about Vasant's love..It was always about Gulaal's love for Vasant and Kesar's love for Gulaal ...Vasant was only a medium to unite thse two strongly devoted people who spent half of their lives loving people who were not near them physically .Both were devoted and both their worlds revolved around a person whom they revered and loved...No wonder Vasant found similarity in both of them..Sigh !!What a FABULOUS storyOuch

Edited by manzilmukul - 15 September 2012 at 1:29am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaKeithuuMR21minizzGeeshunneeiill

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gulaal - Back to Back - Episode Discussion Thread (Page 6)" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nneeiill

IF-Sizzlerz

nneeiill

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
wow piu well written..when i read ur analysis it feels like am watching the epi itself...

btw kya aisa din aayega jab tum talli ka naam nahi logi LOL...
ok show mai tho full on talli thi..but tu bhi usi ko jyaada bhaav deying...

ok coming to episode i loved how u interpreted the whole show..that it was about gulaal's love for vasant and kesar;s love for gulaal...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21minizzmanzilmukul

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kalika.jprachuryaMR21minizznneeiill

minizz

IF-Rockerz

minizz

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Jana zaruri hai kya of Gulaal's mahaepisode where she says the same thing to Kesar..The only difference being Vasant being a little less tied to her..Nothing not even Gulaal's love could have stopped him..For Vasant his duty came alawys FIRST but for Kesar ..he had been dying to hear those words..It was as if his world stopped after she stopped him..

PiuHugwhat a beautiful essay.The above part is my fav.Please do not stop your analysis of the episodes.They are awesome.The poster is awesomeBig smileYou have captured the essence of pre-leap Gulaal beautifully and I loved the colouringEmbarrassed

Edited by minizz - 15 September 2012 at 11:45am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kalika.jMR21manzilmukulnneeiill

minizz

IF-Rockerz

minizz

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
PrachuryaHugcongrats you have become a dazzlerDancing

prachuryanneeiillmanzilmukul

prachurya

IF-Dazzler

prachurya

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minizz

PrachuryaHugcongrats you have become a dazzlerDancing
Thanx MiniHug
With my snail pace, I am destined to stuck as a dazzler for a long long tymLOL

minizzmanzilmukulnneeiill

nneeiill

IF-Sizzlerz

nneeiill

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
guys tell us about monday's episode ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minizzmanzilmukul

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Sorry Neilu was a little busy...So here is my turn to gush about the Monday EpisodeEmbarrassed
Well the episode was all about flirtatious Nirja and fuming Vasant..God Can't believe she is the same Gulaal ..giggling in midst of the havana that has been organised for her welfare..She is giggling looking at Lakha and Vassy fumes fumes a lot and throws pebbles in water in ager..Honestly He was a little less intense..Akhir Apne brat ki itni deep history jo thiROFLand I am apalled that Vassy is so angry and lashes at Gulaal while the bumbad giggles away to glory..And Yes yes...Rashipur is indeed a huge advanced village as Vassy and Gullu run around near the water holding hands and no one even raises an eyebrowROFLand Vassy finally tells her about Rajdiya tale and made her wear the payal...It is interesting to note that Gulaal is a nemat child sop she cannot do pura shringaar so she wears one payal onlyEmbarrassedLekin chudiyan to wo Kesu ki hi pehnegi naEmbarrassed..
Ok Coming bcak to Talsagra..Gopsh Kesu pura MB pe gaya hai..Kitna gussail hai bhai...MB is a fiersome tornado..Sad the guy was reduced to a mere shadow after Vasan't death..This appears as a little loophole in the story about how suich a powerful person let Gulaal take over everythingConfusedA little inconsistent.
Ok now coming to my fav part ...Raat ka raja...God Dushy si so DELICIOUS...I maen I adore Sushant the layers in hsi character..I officially protest..Yes I protest to Cv's For being so UNFAIR to his character POST leap...Bechar has to go to Jail instead opf MB nad Its really wonderful how MB actually loves and revers him like his own sonOuchAnd evil nautanki baaz touches his feet but the shrewd raat ka raja bribes the policemen and frees himself..I am totally in Love with this Raat ka raja...LOL
And finally Gushing about GOLU...Awww he becomes so heartbroken to see the dead cow that he tries to feed his cows and actually threatens them in the name of vassy lol Ladies man ki ladies bhi all run towards him...CUTE CUTE SO CUTE..Golu is such a big adorable cutie pieEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaMR21minizznneeiill

Post Reply New Post

Go to top