Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Gulaal - Back to Back - Episode Discussion Thread (Page 57)

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoLali

Originally posted by manzilmukul

Ok ok pls guyz don't throw chappal on me . . .mai iske baad koi link post nahi karungi . . .but i want u all to check this one . . .just look at the mentality of ppl and the reasons behind their argument . . .the voillah ideas they came up withShocked . . . .gosh no wonder stupid show high TRP paate hai . . .the thinking of ppl is so narrow. . .http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1653456

arey PinkyLOLLOLwhy chappal but lol I am amazed reading all those views no wonder regressive shows top TRP's ..Women should be whimpering and be ideals of loyalty WTHAngry
Seriously piu . . .To Hell with their cute pairing .Angry . . the thing that shocked me to the core is their single minded denial of GK . . .saying that she is happy just by staying in that house . . .she should fulfill vasant ka sapana only Ouch. . .or she should have married to talli's dad . . .or some new guy should come in her life and that guy should not be her "in law" . . .even one of the comment suggests that she should end up with dushyant though he has done wrong to her but he is doing his "prayshchit" and is still "single" . . .what is this Ouch. . .i m so glad that CV's showed one big thenga to all these ideas and gave us GK . . .its funny that ppl believed kesar gulaal can't happen but we have got such a passionate lovers in the form of GK who has redefined love . . .

LOL Pinky I still fail to understand what was with peo0ple who wanted Gulaal to stay alone or with Dushyant..BTW this was my biggest question to the family members too.No one ever had answers to Gulaal's future..It took MB ten long years to realize what will happen to Gulaal...hahhahahhaLOLLOLLOLTalli's dad wow Gulaal needs to marry a  widower because she was a widow how lame thinking is thatConfused
and LOL Vasnt coming back as Kesar or a business tycoon a BIG THUMBS DOWN..NO matter how much I love Rahil and his acting...If he did had come back It would be the death of the wonderful show for meLOLLOLRahil as Vasant was HUGE LARGER THAN LIFE !!Let him rest in peace with the fishes of the riverTongueTongueTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaMR21EXOL

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

Ok ok pls guyz don't throw chappal on me . . .mai iske baad koi link post nahi karungi . . .but i want u all to check this one . . .just look at the mentality of ppl and the reasons behind their argument . . .the voillah ideas they came up withShocked . . . .gosh no wonder stupid show high TRP paate hai . . .the thinking of ppl is so narrow. . .http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1653456

omg this is so gross...ewww

such sick mentality ppl have..men go for younger women...what was that???????

some ppl live in their own zombie land..i really dont like when ppl measure a show from the glasses they have worn...u have to step into shoes of the characters to understand them
this is the main reason bold and open minded concepts fail to touch audience
mainly coz indian shows only like to project perfect female and male leads.
..mahaan atma types..jo kabhi kuch galat kar hi nahi sakte..

Neilu I am really perturbed with the kind of yawn entertainment these days daily soaps dish out..I still remember the good old days when shows were sensible and appealing..The trend of daily shows just killed everything..Earlier entertainment based soaps were slotted at 9 :00 pm slots..and concepts were pretty bold...Who can forget the phenomenal Tara which had an alcoholic as one of the female leads ,a relationship with an already  broken married man with a woman and another girl who fell in love with her father's frnd who even brought her up as a child...They weren't preachy talked about emotions...Who can forget the path breaking hasratein where the lead itself was home wrecker women who bandons her husband and child for love instead of sticking into a loveless marriage...Who could forget aboUt banegi apni baat which talked about teen pregnancy and all other stuff being preachy..
Serails talked about emotions..Nowadays shows talk about senseless things and moral code of conduct is specially established for womenConfused An american N.R.I gal gets married to a traditional household and the saas asks her to sweep the house to prove that she is an ideal bahu...take pallu on ur head you'll be good..Don't you think such regression takes the society back to the medeival ages..My question again is what if Kesar fell in love with Gulaal at a tender age...everyone has the right to love everyone has the right to express what he feels...He did not even need the tender DV to love her his love was beyond that...I am amazed at the hypocrisy of society .They enjoy shows where the male has kids who are even older than the gal and marries her and they glorify their romance -read Bandini a very famous show and if a young guy falls in love with a woman that is not justified coz men should go for younger women..ConfusedSTRANGE

prachuryaMR21EXOL

prachurya IF-Dazzler
prachurya
prachurya

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Sorry, I am not being able to join in the discussions(hectic college work). Lovely discussions.
The video which calmed every one down and the invention of 'Galool'

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LoLaliMR21-RK_Ki_Biwi-manzilmukulEXOL

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachurya

Sorry, I am not being able to join in the discussions(hectic college work). Lovely discussions.
The video which calmed every one down and the invention of 'Galool'

aww thanks prachu i was looking for this ..Embarrassed glad u posted

look at how neil sticks his tongue out hahahaha..
oh my god such intense scene and these guys are on roll

Edited by nneeiill - 11 April 2013 at 3:32pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaLoLaliMR21-RK_Ki_Biwi-manzilmukul

LoLali IF-Dazzler
LoLali
LoLali

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 1:17am | IP Logged

Ok in some old posts i read that ppl wanted vasant to return as a business tycoon . .Stern SmileROFL

half of them i dont even know...means the audience changed after kesar;s entry i guess...
kekta type waale chod ke chale gayeLOL
Good sab chale gaye . . .humara hi bhala huaLOL . . .check the link that i have given on p. g. 55 about kesar . . .haaye re some ppl wanted him to die instead of vasant LOL. . .saying he is evil and talli is too good for himWacko . .haila mai mar jaaongi .ROFL  . ..humara kya hota . .ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21-RK_Ki_Biwi-manzilmukulEXOL

LoLali IF-Dazzler
LoLali
LoLali

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 1:20am | IP Logged
@piu . . .i can't agree more Clap. . .humare yaha ulti ganga beheti hai . .LOL

MR21-RK_Ki_Biwi-manzilmukulEXOL

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 1:24am | IP Logged

Ok in some old posts i read that ppl wanted vasant to return as a business tycoon . .Stern SmileROFL

half of them i dont even know...means the audience changed after kesar;s entry i guess...
kekta type waale chod ke chale gayeLOL
Good sab chale gaye . . .humara hi bhala huaLOL . . .check the link that i have given on p. g. 55 about kesar . . .haaye re some ppl wanted him to die instead of vasant LOL. . .saying he is evil and talli is too good for himWacko . .haila mai mar jaaongi .ROFL  . ..humara kya hota . .ROFL

kyaaa
did someone say that..;lemme check ,...Shocked

prachuryaMR21-RK_Ki_Biwi-manzilmukul

-RK_Ki_Biwi- IF-Sizzlerz
-RK_Ki_Biwi-
-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 2:50am | IP Logged

Shocked LOL I think those people r really inspired with KEKTA'S SHOWS ...LOL Har show ki yahi Kahani...Dead

prachuryaMR21manzilmukul

Go to top