Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Gulaal - Back to Back - Episode Discussion Thread (Page 56)

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged
The next scene also is a very important one..MB goes to Revji's house to discuss Gulaal's future..Frankly I loved how her mother threw those accusations..LOVE YOU POONAMEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedShe had the guts to question him..Why wait for so many years..He should have thought about it lot many times earlier too... Loved the dejected look on MB's face as he really did not have answers to their questions ...

Next I was  really was happy that PB too was unhappy with this alliance ,she expresses it freely too that she has never seen Talli as her bahu...Gulaal the fairy god mother ever tries to justify again...Talli usse pyar karti hai she has sanskaars etc will keep her happy etc...My question is again how selfish Gulaal...Are these the only requirements for a marriage..Kesar and his feeling do not matter at allConfused..And then enters Kesar whose each and every actuon does conveys his actions..But miss Gulaal again chooses to ignore..Miss Talli brain dead overwhelmed to hear about her marriage no need to talk personally to Kesar ..Irritating with her battisiAngryAngry
I love the look Kesar gave Talli and then Gulaal as if challenging both of them...I will teach both of them the much needed lesson..
YEH KHEL TUNE SHURU KIYA THA GULAAL KHATAM MAIN KARUNGAEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21prachuryaEXOL-RK_Ki_Biwi-

LoLali IF-Dazzler
LoLali
LoLali

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Ok ok pls guyz don't throw chappal on me . . .mai iske baad koi link post nahi karungi . . .but i want u all to check this one . . .just look at the mentality of ppl and the reasons behind their argument . . .the voillah ideas they came up withShocked . . . .gosh no wonder stupid show high TRP paate hai . . .the thinking of ppl is so narrow. . .http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1653456

MR21-RK_Ki_Biwi-manzilmukulEXOL

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoLali

Ok ok pls guyz don't throw chappal on me . . .mai iske baad koi link post nahi karungi . . .but i want u all to check this one . . .just look at the mentality of ppl and the reasons behind their argument . . .the voillah ideas they came up withShocked . . . .gosh no wonder stupid show high TRP paate hai . . .the thinking of ppl is so narrow. . .http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1653456

arey PinkyLOLLOLwhy chappal but lol I am amazed reading all those views no wonder regressive shows top TRP's ..Women should be whimpering and be ideals of loyalty WTHAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21-RK_Ki_Biwi-EXOL

LoLali IF-Dazzler
LoLali
LoLali

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manzilmukul

arey PinkyLOLLOLwhy chappal but lol I am amazed reading all those views no wonder regressive shows top TRP's ..Women should be whimpering and be ideals of loyalty WTHAngry
Seriously piu . . .To Hell with their cute pairing .Angry . . the thing that shocked me to the core is their single minded denial of GK . . .saying that she is happy just by staying in that house . . .she should fulfill vasant ka sapana only Ouch. . .or she should have married to talli's dad . . .or some new guy should come in her life and that guy should not be her "in law" . . .even one of the comment suggests that she should end up with dushyant though he has done wrong to her but he is doing his "prayshchit" and is still "single" . . .what is this Ouch. . .i m so glad that CV's showed one big thenga to all these ideas and gave us GK . . .its funny that ppl believed kesar gulaal can't happen but we have got such a passionate lovers in the form of GK who has redefined love . . .

MR21-RK_Ki_Biwi-manzilmukulEXOL

LoLali IF-Dazzler
LoLali
LoLali

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Ok in some old posts i read that ppl wanted vasant to return as a business tycoon . .Stern SmileROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaMR21-RK_Ki_Biwi-EXOLmanzilmukul

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged

omg this is so gross...ewww

such sick mentality ppl have..men go for younger women...what was that???????

some ppl live in their own zombie land..i really dont like when ppl measure a show from the glasses they have worn...u have to step into shoes of the characters to understand them
this is the main reason bold and open minded concepts fail to touch audience
mainly coz indian shows only like to project perfect female and male leads.
..mahaan atma types..jo kabhi kuch galat kar hi nahi sakte..

prachuryaLoLaliMR21manzilmukul

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged

Ok in some old posts i read that ppl wanted vasant to return as a business tycoon . .Stern SmileROFL

half of them i dont even know...means the audience changed after kesar;s entry i guess...
kekta type waale chod ke chale gayeLOL

prachuryaMR21manzilmukul

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
@piu...ee love reading ur essays...keep bringing them

they both understood each other.. difference is kesar decided to act and gulaal chose to ignore

prachuryaMR21manzilmukul

Go to top