Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Gulaal - Back to Back - Episode Discussion Thread (Page 55)

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
sachi yaar gullu kitni delusional thi

"pooch le talli ke baarein main" hahahah

kesar  emoted not only his feeling but  ours also LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LoLaliMR21manzilmukul

LoLali IF-Dazzler
LoLali
LoLali

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachurya

Oh God! This is hilarious! You guys need to read this one. This is when the TB article came out that Kesar agreed to marry Talli
Thanks for sharing it prachurya . . .ppl wr getting pretty violent at that timeLOL . . .Btw that water melon reminded me of this - -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?client=mv-nokia&gl=IN&hl=en&v=WEdH5xB41tE .      may i say i love MB .

Edited by LoLali - 10 April 2013 at 12:09am

MR21-RK_Ki_Biwi-manzilmukul

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoLali

Originally posted by prachurya

Oh God! This is hilarious! You guys need to read this one. This is when the TB article came out that Kesar agreed to marry Talli
Thanks for sharing it prachurya . . .ppl wr getting pretty violent at that timeLOL . . .Btw that water melon reminded me of this - -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?client=mv-nokia&gl=IN&hl=en&v=WEdH5xB41tE .      may i say i love MB .

oh cute cute...manasi kitna mazak udaathi hai uska LOL  dono funnyLOL

MR21-RK_Ki_Biwi-manzilmukul

LoLali IF-Dazzler
LoLali
LoLali

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:03am | IP Logged
^^ haa yaar . . .woh toh bechare ka haath hi tudwane waali thi . .lol .

manzilmukulEXOL-RK_Ki_Biwi-

LoLali IF-Dazzler
LoLali
LoLali

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Guyz just check this out . . .ppl wr so after kesar Confused. .humara kya hota .LOL .http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1619479

manzilmukulEXOL-RK_Ki_Biwi-

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:09am | IP Logged
OMG lol ..I never read thisLOLLOLLOLwar zone ho jataTongueTongueTongueTongueKesuda as evil lolLOL

LoLali-RK_Ki_Biwi-EXOL

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:11am | IP Logged
I miss GulaalCryCryCry I LOVE TAHT FUNNY VIDEOTongueManasi si alawys on a roll lolLOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LoLaliMR21-RK_Ki_Biwi-EXOL

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged
What a wonderful episode today..Oh my I had never noticed all these details so much watching re-run allows me to think more..think even in a more detailed manner..Such a wonderful show makes you feel angry at the characters three stupid people who work like idiots and blind as bats...
The episode begins with Gulaal coming back from the confrontation,her head reels and lol ghabrayi Gulaal turant runs to MB for help remembering Kesar's words.I LOVE HOW MB RECOGNIZES THE UNEASE FROM HER FACE.Like PIG used to say MB always shared a rarest bond with Gulaal totally unusual...
and then enters our injured sheraLOLLOLWhy he looks so hot when he is angry LOLLOLLOL

I love how he gives Gulaal all those killer looks and announces his decision to marry Talli...MB has the epic sense of understanding Kesar .he is not only surprised but says that- "Shadi byah mazak nahi hai..." and our ghyal sher stares at Gulaal and says - yehi toh main keh raha hun shadi byah koi mazak nahi hai...
Gulaal is uber happy and thanks Kesar for thinking about Talli ..Kesar's dialogues were so caustic--- "Tune kaha tha mujhe to karan hi tha..waise bhi jo tu kehti hai sahi hi hota hai..."

The look on Gulaal's face was again a scared one.One of the most interesting facet is that Gulaal totally understands what Kesar meant but she chooses to ignore it happily ..What a DUMB irritating ladyAngryI never like her ostrich mode ...Its alwys has been her momentary solutions for long time investments.She never ever imagines or plans repercussions that might appear in front of her at a later stage...Its always her nature..IMPULSE..While Vasant always had this pan space and time vision,Gulaal inherited his dream but never had this vision for long term solutions..BE IT DV ..BE IT FANNING TALLI'S IMAGINATION,BE HER PROMISE TO SUDHA ,BE HER SHUNNING KESAR OF ANY HAQ...Her short term solutions gagged me always...
The way the next scene pans at an overenthusiastic Gulaal conveying all this happy news to Talli and Sudha...Uff I wanted to break Gulaal's battisi AngryAngry.Like she said to talli kabhi kabhi kisi cheez ke piche kaise kyun nahi sochna chaiye bas khush hona chahiye..So true it was her nature never thinking about long term solutions misjudging everything in her pursuit to become fairy godmother...

For once the great brains of Talsagra clicks and does go to ask Kesar..but sigh kesar was sleeping ..Bandariya dobara hi puch leti DUMBO KAHIN KIAngry
AngryAngry

Edited by manzilmukul - 10 April 2013 at 7:34am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21prachuryaEXOL-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Go to top