Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Gulaal - Back to Back - Episode Discussion Thread (Page 53)

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

Originally posted by arti07

who watched the diwaar par ball ki pitaai LOLBig smile  i absolutely loved todays epi and where are essay waali baais Embarrassed  yes piu and parchu its youCool waiting for the essayApprove

vo tho mhaara fav scene hai..had made vm also inspired by it LOL

haaye Heart ekdum cool che Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21prachuryaEXOL-RK_Ki_Biwi-manzilmukul

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Uff Neilu I love thsi VM of yours ..Beautiful and essay not now coming later but the scene was beautifulEmbarrassed
and yesterday what was with this Talli and her brainsConfusedConfused Itna bada hint hotey hue bhi claiming to know gullu's heart but unable to fathom what love she had for Kesar DUMBO KAHIN KIAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaMR21-RK_Ki_Biwi-EXOL

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
uff koi ata hi nahi idhar koi synopsis toi do I missed the vat savitri episodeOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21EXOL

prachurya IF-Dazzler
prachurya
prachurya

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Before going to the Vat-Savitri episode, want to say that i loved Sushant Singh in the episode before that. Wonderful performance in the bus scene with Kesar. I wish they had given him something more to do. And, another fine nuance done by Mansi when Talli wears the chunar that Kesar had gifted Gulaal, the way Gulaal holds the Chunar for sometime before ltaking her hand back, awesome- I don't know why but it gave me the feeling that Gulaal really cherished the gift from her Kesar and somehow reluctant to give that away.

The high points of the episode:
-GK scene where Kesar says that Gulaal was right in slapping him and Gulaal is shocked. Then Kesar goes on about his turmoils and Gulaal clearly wants to avoid that discussion.And then, the million dollar question for which Kesar had comeback- "Tune yeh vrat mere liye rakha hai na?". Its ironic how big proportions of things happens to make Kesar mad at Gulaal and every thing is forgotten for a moment in a jiffy with Gulaal's small gestures. Gulaal completely aware of Kesar's feelings tries to dampen his spirit by saying that she did it because Paan Baa told her to but nothing cud put down Kesar, today(except for the chunar incident) and he replies that Gulaal decided to keep the fast and thats what matters to him. Gulaal quickly tries to walk off from there but then the wind conspires to give Kesar some happiness.

- When all the pairs stand together, Kesar glances at Gulaal and Gulaal knowing Kesar is looking at her, looks down. Kesar also looks down feeling awkward.

- Talli shows up with the chunar. Kesar takes some tym to realise that the chunar was the one he had gifted to Gulaal. Kesar then immediately looks at Gulaal his eyes asking "Why?". Gulaal looks at him in the eyes defiantly gesturing "What's wrong with that", Gulaal consciously trying to shun Kesar knowing how Kesar feels about her. Kesar is disappointed and only after that he scolds Talli and leaves. Fear rises in Gulaal that Kesar's feelings are really strong towards her and diverting him to Talli  might just become a 'lost cause'.

-Talli tells Gulaal about the letter and Gulaal quickly remembers that she found letters addressed to her which Kesar refused to show her. Gulaal's fears are confirmed and she goes into a panic mode when Talli says that Kesar is in love with someone else and Gulaal does not want to acknowledge it! So, when Talli asks if Gulaal thinks Kesar will marry her then Gulaal quickly replies that Kesar will HAVE to marry her ( In other words, Gulaal cannot accept Kesar because she wants to uphold her loyalty towards Vasant. So, there is no way out for Kesar as Gulaal can't become anyone's wife except for Vasanth's and Gulaal knew she unconsciously could not shun Kesar, she has to literally force it out in a conscious mind- the biggest reason why Gulaal fell for Kesar in the 3 months before breaking DV- Gulaal therefore always kept someone in b/w Kesar and herself as a wall read 'Talli' or 'Paap ki Bhavna'). Gulaal then quickly corrects herself and says, "Tujhse nahi karega toh kisse karega, Talli"

- Gulaal's cries of despair. The flashbacks of Poonam Baa telling that she has seen Kesar care for Gulaal's dignity as a husband would and subsequent actions of Kesar which reinforced Gulaal's thoughts, her own fight to keep Kesar away from herself and Sudha's constant pressure that Talli's future is in her hands. Gulaal has landed in a mess big tym and the this tym the decisions are not hers to make and she knows what decisions Kesar will make when the situations tell him to. Gulaal cried almost knowing of the inevitable that Kesar won't give up on her.

- Then, the chunar burning which will come on Monday. Excited! Neil almost lost his vouce shouting in the scene. My fav scene and I hav watched it  numerous tyms but still gives me goosebumps.

Edited by prachurya - 06 April 2013 at 11:44am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21manzilmukulAreYaar

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:40am | IP Logged
AWWW Lovely PrachuStarStarStarLoved reading the analysis Thank you hun ..Gotta come back with my rant tooEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedI loved it totallyClap

prachuryaMR21EXOL

MR21 IF-Dazzler
MR21
MR21

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Well..Its already vat savithri episode...I have started watching this show with the bus scene with kesar n Dushy...both Sushant n Neil r too good and thus their acting made me watch the next episode too...I have watched vat savithri episode without knowing any thing about the story and I am so impressed with the episode that I have watched all the post-leap scenes in the next 2-3 days...I wish I could again watch the show on TV...we r not getting the channel...I just miss the show very much...I am unable to come n discuss here due to my busy schedule...I miss the discussions too...u all r doing great discussions with the analysis on each episode...

Edited by MR21 - 06 April 2013 at 3:27am

prachuryaEXOLmanzilmukul

Neerjalaher Senior Member
Neerjalaher
Neerjalaher

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Thank you all for your updates. I am new to Indian Telly and newer to this forum. I only subscribed to watch reality shows but then not sure for good or for bad got hooked big time to Gulaal. I don't have the channel airing the re-run, but am watching online, looks like a month behind the vat savitri episode. Wish I had the time to fast track but my weakness is watching my favorite episodes (which appears to be common to the GK devout) over and over before moving on. (This sounds ridiculous, no offence intended). But hey, to me, GK are like real people, and I have failed to find any other show that has affected me as deeply as Gulaal. Also, watching Ramayan for the sake of NB, but the timing of that too isn't the best so usually get to watch a lot later than the rest. But appreciate your updates on both foums  Smile.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaMR21-RK_Ki_Biwi-EXOLmanzilmukul

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
@Prachu You have pretty much summed the episodes so beautifully with great insights..There is nothing more to add except a point that I have a shikyat with the execution of the vat savitri scene...The CV's should have shown a completed ritual like Ramu and all with Kesar and Gulaal and teh  Talli ki entry ...Both kept the vrat but both theit vrat was adhura..They should have shown at least Gulaal completeing it demarcating  Talli but Hell no AngryAngry Cv's ko kuch nahi dikhta..So badly obsessed with TalliConfused
I agree with you completely on Gulaal's defiance to discuss,she was sure ,she was scared of Kesra's feelings isiliye she avoided all sorts of discussions...Things are beyond her control now like she had said to Vassy's potrait after that rumour fiasco..Main kuch bhi nahi sambhal pa rahi hun..CryCryCrySigh sigh ..and ahhh the Lover boy Look of Kesar yeh vrat tune mere liye rakha hai naEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedSo beautiful...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

@Neerjalaher Welcome to Gulaal forum..SIGH having searched each and every bloody show after Gulaal,I am yet to find another masterpiece..OuchYou should join us in discussions here and Ramayan forum tooEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
@ RamyaEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed I miss your essaysOuch and I totally agree Sushant was such a powerhouse performer in that scene but CV's were so obsessed with TalliConfusedConfusedThey killed his character ..Itna Talli-gullu pyaar dikhana zaruri tha kyaErmmBTW us scene mein bechara Kesar dar gaya tha ki ab Dushy use utha k le jayegaLOL
@Sonam --aap bhi to kuch bolein come out like mode onlyTongue

prachuryaMR21EXOL

Go to top