Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Gulaal - Back to Back - Episode Discussion Thread (Page 50)

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manzilmukul

Originally posted by nneeiill

puri bottle ghatka isliye tho bola ROFL

LOL BLOOPER HAI ITNI DARU PIKAR ADMI ULTI KARTA HAI na ki prem bhari batein LOLZ

dont underestimate kesar ki pareshani..vo poori bottle gatak kar bhi ye sab keh saktha haiLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaMR21-RK_Ki_Biwi-manzilmukul

-RK_Ki_Biwi- IF-Sizzlerz
-RK_Ki_Biwi-
-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged
hi guys Smile anyone here ? 

Edited by Vasishtha - 22 March 2013 at 9:15am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manzilmukul

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vasishtha

hi guys Smile anyone here ? 

Aww Sorry Sonam.. have been crazy busy ..Missed thisOuchOuch missed yesterday's episode too arey koi to update de do kal ka PrachuOuch,arti kisi ne dekha nahi kyaConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

prachurya IF-Dazzler
prachurya
prachurya

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Yesterday's epi was the continuation of the 'pareshaani' scene . I kind of get what Mansi wanted to convey, what I think is that Gulaal somehow was drawn into Kesar's confessions rather than completely shutting him off, something Gulaal considered as wrong in her loyalty towards both her love for Vasant and Talli. Let me just draw a parallel to a drunk Dushyant scene where he held Gulaal's hand and Gulaal cringed every time but this time Gulaal was swept away with Kesar's emotions and even for a tiny moment , the woman in Gulaal had come out who would melt down at such an earnest confession of what effect she has on a person who she claims she cannot decipher. Gulaal therefore puts the pallu back and turns into the ever so sacrificing-Gulaal- Vasant's widow who would complete all his dreams.

Obviously there is a wonderful scene where Kesar is drunk and playing the 'tuntuna' on the terrace when Mota Bha comes there and shares how broken he is as Kesar vehemently tries to hide that he is drunk( Wonderful, by Neil). MB's words which strike the cord are that he is worried about people destroying their lives - some because of their selfishness and some because of their selflessness. MB catches a drunk Kesar and breaks furthermore .

Then, the epic JK and Kesuda scene. JK tells Kesar that its not wrong Gulaal's attention as a husband but before that he needs to understand his own standing in Gulaal's life. Even though JK had her selfish reasons but it was wonderful how she could realize the current GK equation and mold her cupid-activities like that. Love JK for her cupid-giri and Pati-Patni jaap

The brillant Kesar-Talli scene- my most fav ever! Kesar recovering from his hangover, how he confronted Gulaal last night and JK's words echoing his mind, obviously wants some peace and heads towards his room and finds Talli trying to clean his wadrobe . Kesar tries to avoid a big scold by telling Talli that he doesn't like anyone touching his stuff. But Talli goes on with how she made a bouquet for Kesar and how she will change herself according to him. And, Lo...Kesar ki khisak gayyi... he just bashes her left and right  and as the jhalli Talli is, doesn't sense the mood and she goes on to explain that its Kesar's duty to take her here and there (Seriously, who put that in her mind ). Kesar explodes at the sheer nonsense and tells Talli to buzz off . Wonderful scene. You go Boy- tell that Jhalli off! 

Stalwart.MR21-RK_Ki_Biwi-manzilmukul

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
hi vasishta..Embarrassed

@piu...aww i love that sarpanch waala scene...

@prachu..oh my ..what a beautiful explanation..i am gonna watch it now..

prachuryaMR21-RK_Ki_Biwi-manzilmukul

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
PRACHU TOTALLY LOVED ITClapClapClapTHE WAY YOU USED THE EMOS TO EXPLAINEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed yeay the best Talli scene bhi ayaLOLLOLLOLLOL I too had enjoyed the bashingLOLLOLLOLGO KESUDAStar next week m gonna miss everythingOuchOuchOuch

prachuryaMR21-RK_Ki_Biwi-EXOL

-RK_Ki_Biwi- IF-Sizzlerz
-RK_Ki_Biwi-
-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 2:11am | IP Logged
@ Nneill :- Hi m Sonam ...Smile 
@ Prachu :- gggrrreeaatt Analysis Prachu...Thumbs Up It's good to see u here.. miss updates of Tum Miley -Manveer FF..that was one of my favourites..Unhappy but I know u r busy with studies...Smile 
@ Manzilmukul :- Sorry but why?Embarrassed 
@ Manzilmukul n nneeil :- Pls tell me ur name guys..Smile 

Edited by Vasishtha - 24 March 2013 at 2:11am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaEXOLmanzilmukul

prachurya IF-Dazzler
prachurya
prachurya

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vasishtha

@ Prachu :- gggrrreeaatt Analysis Prachu...Thumbs Up It's good to see u here.. miss updates of Tum Miley -Manveer FF..that was one of my favourites..Unhappy but I know u r busy with studies...Smile 

Thanx a lot!

Yeah, I am sorry for disappointing u, that was the my most liked fanfic but I timed it really bad, my Bad

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

manzilmukulEXOL-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Go to top