Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Gulaal - Back to Back - Episode Discussion Thread (Page 49)

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
guess wat i watched it for BHAJIYA DancingROFL...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaMR21manzilmukul

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

haye arti ka bhajiye prem fir se jaag uta...arti in FB mode LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaMR21Incensemanzilmukul

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

haan to hell with pareshani scene mein to bhajiya dekh kar pareshan Day DreamingDay Dreaming remember after our bhajiya prem neil came out with the article he loves bhajiya ROFL

prachuryaMR21EXOLmanzilmukul

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 2:36pm | IP Logged

haan to hell with pareshani scene mein to bhajiya dekh kar pareshan Day DreamingDay Dreaming remember after our bhajiya prem neil came out with the article he loves bhajiya ROFL

OMG LOL I miss those days and arti sachi the bhajiya prem was at its peak in those daysLOL

prachuryaMR21EXOL

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 2:38pm | IP Logged

puri bottle ghatka isliye tho bola ROFL

LOL BLOOPER HAI ITNI DARU PIKAR ADMI ULTI KARTA HAI na ki prem bhari batein LOLZ

prachuryaMR21EXOL

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
mujhe to us dumb bhajia wali par gussa a raha thaLOLLOLLOL Pgal ladka is even not interested in you phir bhi baka bak karti jaying gadhi kahain kiAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaMR21

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
BTW Manasi was looking really hot in that scene sans any make up and jewellery upar se khule baal LOVED IT!

prachuryaMR21-RK_Ki_Biwi-EXOL

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 2:43pm | IP Logged

Bu huh uOuchOuchOuchOuch..I HAD TYPED A HUGE ESSAY BUT IF USE KHA GAYA..SCREW IF…I had to type it againAngry

Ok here comes my blabbering about yesterday's episode first. I am really amazed at the way the show had progressed. From the woman who knew Kesar's heart through and through,Gullu suddenly becomes clueless and spooked out.the first incident being their confrontation after the sarpanch fiasco..

Kesar Gulaal confrontation

Ok though they were so far from each other physically yet the intensity of the scene was too much to handle..Kesuda's stutter and blazing eyes with the pati ka haq speaking, loved how the conversation began from an accusation to his final question which irks Gulaal – "Jo main nahi samjha uska kya…Main nahi sanjha ki tune MB ,hum sab ki marzi k khilaf jakar Dushyant bha ka namaa sarpanch pad k liye diya…jab ki main chahata tha kit u bane…main nahi samjha ki aiasi kaun si wajah hai jo tujhe wo karne pe majboor karti hai jo main nahi chata…"SUPERB DIALOGUES AND THE PATI SHOUTS AT BIWI…loved it totally. The look on Gullus face was that of being terrified,and stiffened.AND TADA Kesuda actually blurts out those words…and Finally Gulaal asks him what is his real problem…The expression on Kesuda's face was equally clueless.. He was like BAAP RE MUJHE TO NAHI PATA PAKDA GAYA BHAGOOO..LOL

And equally wonderful were Gulaal's sequential FB's after Kesuda leaves..

1.Poonam- "Beta maine dekha hai Kesar ko tere man samman ki chinta karte hue theek usi tarah jis tarah ek pati kartaa hai

2. "Mere kenhe se kya hota hai tub hi to is zindagi ka hissa hai

3. and finally Tu khule balon mein jyada achi lagti hai….

Whoa the look on Gulaal's face was scary…We had always debated about Gulaal's stands but watching the re-run does gives me an insight about her psyche. .Who said she was not aware of Kesuda's love.. She was very well aware…Kesuda and his expressions were so intense that no woman could mistake that look.. The more she became aware of his love, the more she tried to push him away, trying to prove her fierce loyalty for her vows….AHHH THE CLASSIC PUSH AND PULLL Manasi and her range of expressions is brilliant. Totally in awe of her acting capabilities.

Raman Kesar Scene

Well otherwise an ignored scene earlier but who saw that genuine smile on Ramu's face when he saw little golu all grown up…Aww Kesuda is such a child when he talks to his elder brothers.No wonder everyone just considered him as a kid including his biwi dearest lol. I loved the way he queries Ramu  with a childlike innocence- "Kyun banana chahati hai Gulaal Dushyant bha ko sarpanch "and Ramu tells him why don't u ask yourself…

Letter reading scene..

Ahhh NO matter how many times I watch this scene, I still have tears in my eyes..Kesuda at his best crying buckets reading those letters over and over again. Ahhh It was such a heart wrenching scene where he expresses his fear of not asking her directly ..Loved the innocence him when he says that once she answers – "phir wohi sach hoga jo tu kahegi baki sab jhooth. Phir dekhna .sab theek ho jayega"…oww the faith of Kesuda in his Gulaal .

Reminds me of the scene , after the DV fiasco when Gulaal walks in the house forced by Kesar's complains, the way he chuckles like a child, "Ab tu aa gayi hai na sab theek ho jayega…."

His faith in her  was undying…Itna pyaar sachi…Kesuda you rock!! And Kudos to Neil for surpassing all barriers in expressing the angst of Kesuda….I still am hooked to the show…Kill me SIGH WHEN WILL I GET OVER THIS HEART WRENCHING TALE.

Coming to today's episode

Kesuda ki gusse wali bike raise and gullu's ignorance

Oh God the scene was so bloody intense,Kesuda with his bloodshot eyes watching that door waiting for Gulaal to walk in watching that idiotic self- obsessed fool and yes patni ayi but gave a complete ROYAL IGNORANCE TO HUBBY who left no stone unturned to grab her attention…raise bhi de dala bike ko..whoosh vroom vroom but Patni ne diya no bhav POOR GUY WAS DAMN FURIOUS- HOW DARE YOU IGNORE ME PATNI JI NOT DONE" LOL

KESAR TALLI'S BIKE RIDE AND BHAJIYA ENCOUNTERS

Oh God did really Talli understand some alien language ? hain matlab someone is not even interested to talk to you thinking about someone else ,tells you learly that the chunar does not belong to her still she is giving all her gyaan –the great brains of talsagra to get a similar chunar for gullu lol..Kesar was like who are you to tell me and BEWAKOOF TALLI Patidev has already gifted his wifey tujhse permission nahi lega…LOL I did not have any ounce of sympathy for her when Kesar left her in anger midway…had hoti hai dumbness ki….

Kitchen Scene and Trio conference

Gulaal is scared ,her face colour pale trapped in Kesar's FB's wonderfully fone.She completely understood him now and the la la land which the trio had created ,Talli Sudha and Gulaal seemed to be crumbling to pieces lol…

But there is a very significant dialogue when Talli says – "Tu to janti hai na Kesar ko.."

Gulaal said , "Ab nahi janti ….Thodi der k liye lagne laga tha ki wo wohi purana Kesar hai par nahi ab lagta hai main use bilkul nahi janti..LOL SO TRUE YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW MUCH DEEP HIS FEELINGS ARE FOR YOU WHICH YOU LATER CONVENIENTLY TERM AS LAGAV LOL….

Kesar ka TALLI MODE

Kesuda fumes and haila puri bottle ek baar mein gatak gaya lol….I loved the lsat scene..Uff Gullu was looking really hot sans any jewellery and make up….Her Fb's were scaring her,the worry was so evident on her face.Loved the lighting of the set..dark night.Also loved the symbolism there,the wind blows,Gullu shuts the window but little did she knew that she can shut windows but kesuda would right there knocking at the doors of his heart…Ahhh the Intensity ,the way he barges into her room and Gullu spooked out again…WHAT AN EPIC SCENE…

The way she says- "Tujhe ho kya gaya hai Kesar…a

And the classic Kesar reply- "yehi to main tujhse puch raha hun tujhe kya ho gaya hai…."

Gullu's face grows stern and then she suddenly realizes that probabaly this is not the right time to talk asks him to leave but he won't budge ,she tries to shut the door but he grabs her saying – "meri pareshani tu hai tu hai meri pareshani…"

No matter how many times I watch it the scene just intoxicates me….SIGH IF ONLY SP HAD PROMOTED THEM AS A COUPLE but hell no TALLI ko bhav dene k chakkar mein KG k charged up scenes kahtam kar diya….I HATE SP..SOB SOB

prachuryaMR21-RK_Ki_Biwi-EXOL

Go to top