Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Gulaal - Back to Back - Episode Discussion Thread (Page 47)

prachurya IF-Dazzler
prachurya
prachurya

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

who watched chunar gifting...Embarrassed so cute and talli Angry  
Me Me!

I loved the part where Kesar was stuttering- Haan matlab nahi- how cute 

Then it was Gulaal's turn to stutter and she said "Talli ko deni chahiye" 

And Kesar's expression was like  "Talli kyun" 

Gullu Maatey still going on that Talli loves the color and embroidery and then snaps Kesar- he has got nothing to do with Talli's likes or dislikes, she can throw it if she doesn't like it not give away in charity

Gulaal still not getting it and comes the head bang moment when she tells Kesar to bring an identical one for Talli- Kesar's expressions said it all 

(BTW I thought if Gulaal had told Talli the truth then and there, the Chunar fiasco wudn't have happened- but then as Mom said that its all for the story)

Another thing, is that Gulaal insists that Kesar brings an identical chunar for Talli then how did Kesar assume that Gulaal gave the chunar to Talli becoz she dislikes gifts from Kesar- maybe I am missing something here

Jhalli Talli!

And Special mention of the badass Dushyant scene- "Do khoon ki sazaa utni hoti hai" 

Edited by prachurya - 15 March 2013 at 9:02am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21IncensemanzilmukulEXOL

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
oK HERE COMES MY BLABBER

Yesterday's EpisodeBig smile

Some very interesting dynamics Barring Talli and her MINDLESS DREAMSAngryFirst of all I need to gush about The first scene.IMO Dushyant had some really wonderful screen presenceClapClapClap Sushant just bwled me over with his confrontation with Dushyant.FEAR MIXED WITH VALOUR!!Two absolutely opposing emotions but Sushant Nailed it PERFECTLY!!Duggu was menacing as USUALClapClapClapLoved the convo and the simultaneous spooky vibe between Dushyant and Kesar..It was such a POTENTIAL TRACK BUT NO CV's had to focus on Talli and her malik JAAPAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
AND THEN HER AREY BAAP RE JAAP...Arey gadhi agar Kesar ko chunar tujhe dena hota to directly diya hota TALLI AND HER LALA LANDLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL and one more question..I am really curious everyone knew KG were husband wife but Still the village ladies congratulate and tease TalliConfusedAww the way Kesu looks at the chunar...Imagining he he HIS KHAASEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedGullu...And the BRAINLESS Talli and her idiotic face ..GOSH WHAT A PATHETIC character they sketched out of an educated galSleepySleepySleepy Sleepy

Aww Then we have the CLASSIC 10 saal wala scene..Its such a heartwarming moment,when Gullu cribs about his dirty rooms and says YEH ladka bhi naLOLLOLLOLLOLand then she looks at the potrait..Such an interesting smile on her face.The scene is so well layered ..She wipes the dust first from vassy and then her fingers stop on chotu Kesu ka photo LOLLOLLOLChotu dulha...and ofc then she finds the letter and it is snatched away quickly...I love the look on Kesar's faceLOLLOLLOLLOLEkdum chori pakdi gayi types avoids her direct eye dcontact..SUPERB ACTING ...
and then the way he pours out his heart saying bas yun hi idhar udhar ki bateinCryCryCry
Gullu ekdum understands ki he is hurt and then the EPIC answer- 10 saal pure 10 saal tune mujhe apne se alag rakha GulaalCryCryCryThe pain in his voice was stinging..the hurt was so evident in his eyes and Gulaal ka heart was wrung too...Here again we see her eyes welled with tearsCryCryIt was again the woman inside her who is pained.Those words sent a chill down her spine forcing her to think how deep their relationship wasOuchOuchOuchSIGH GULLUCryCry
The next scene was interesting too coz Gullu is still unhappy thinking completely unrelated to Sudhi and her Talli jaapLOLLOLLOLand then the GRINNING FOOL ENTERS with her dupatta fantasiesAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

OH BTW Loved the short scene between MB and Dushy..What a wonderful bond they shared...ClapClapClapClap

prachuryaMR21EXOLIncense

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
i loved the innocence with which he said dus saal tune mujhe apne aap se dur rakha everyone knew it was kesar who didnt wanted to meet her...but for kesar it was her...he believed she did let her meet him she had the right on him but she never claimed she could  create magic and compel him return to her yet she didnt a typical kesar in him who wants her to pull his ear ask him to come back one who wanted her claim his right it was like "mein to hamesha se tera... tune liya kyu nahi" LOL come and take me away Embarrassed
 gulaal  equally startled ... never did she knew  his yearning so profound ...the woman inside her definetly stirred up wow piu u put up  brilliantly...Clap 
oh kesar - gulaal i love u so muchCry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaMR21EXOLchweetumanzilmukul

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
ok me watching stupid talli chase scene where kesar chased talli and caught gulaalDay Dreaming we all knew the haal of kesar someone tell me wht was on gulaal;s mind EmbarrassedSmile y tht signature pallu Wink

Edited by arti07 - 15 March 2013 at 1:00pm

prachuryaMR21EXOLmanzilmukul

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
@mini :  thanks for  the translation. oh i dint knew aditi is from gujarat.

@ piu : lubbing ur essays

@prachu...hahaha lubbed the  emoticons..

@arti  : mera tho ek dum fav scene hai vo..dul saal poore dus saal tune mujhe apne se alag rakha gulaal...he looked his best there

prachuryaMR21Incensemanzilmukul

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

@mini :  thanks for  the translation. oh i dint knew aditi is from gujarat.

@ piu : lubbing ur essays

@prachu...hahaha lubbed the  emoticons..

@arti  : mera tho ek dum fav scene hai vo..dul saal poore dus saal tune mujhe apne se alag rakha gulaal...he looked his best there

haan mera bhi he looks so cute and innocent there... so kesarishEmbarrassed

Edited by arti07 - 16 March 2013 at 12:23am

prachuryaMR21EXOLmanzilmukul

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
I MISS KESAR AND GULAALCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

MR21prachuryaEXOL-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Cry bless my stars seriously not a single show icould hold my interest veera is good but me wanna see intense love story CryCryCryand plz dont suggest saras Cry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaMR21-RK_Ki_Biwi-EXOLchweetumanzilmukul

Go to top