Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Gulaal - Back to Back - Episode Discussion Thread (Page 45)

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manzilmukul

Exactly artiEmbarrassedGalool mujhe dhire dhire samajh aa rahi hai like i said in my post on the previous page ..She was so strongly trying to deny what brewed in her heart that to prove her staunch loyalty to Vasant ,she pushed Talli even more towards Kesar...Seriously Kesar and his behaviour was clear enough to convey what he felt for her.BTW I would have loved if Galool at least tried to explain to him about the DV that would have been a helluva confusing convo with she stuttering trying to clarify thingsLOLLOLLOL

lol i dont think so galool could have taken the risk to explain about DVEmbarrassed  it would be like sucidial attempt Embarrassedthe way he looked at her the way he complimented her she was already at the verge of nervous breakdown Embarrassed something like "arrr yeah kya hoing...yeah aisa kyu dekhing and kuch kuch kyu hoingShockedEmbarrassed" ...at this condition explaining him about DV would be 'pair par axe marna...LOL the best strategy was to push him towards someone else someone she thought was more pretty compatible and caring...LOLbas mein yeahi thinking what on earth convinced her tht talli met all the requirementsLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LoLaliMR21minizzprachuryaEXOL-RK_Ki_Biwi-manzilmukul

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
I MISS KESARBroken Heart

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaLoLaliMR21minizzmanzilmukul

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Phir le aaya dil majboor kya keeje
Raas na aaya rehna door kya keeje
Dil keh raha use maqammal kar bhi aao
Wo jo adhoori si baat baaki hai
Wo jo adhoori si yaad baaki hai
Wo jo adhoori si yaad baaki hai

Karte hain hum aaj qabool kya keeje
Ho gayi thi jo humse bhool kya keeje
Dil keh raha use mayassar kar bhi aao
Wo jo dabi si aas baaki hai
Wo jo dabi si aanch baaki hai
Wo jo dabi si aanch baaki hai
Wo jo dabi si... aanch baaki hai

Kismat ko hai yeh manzoor kya keeje
Milte rahe hum badastoor kya keeje
Dil keh raha hai use musalsal kar bhi aao
Wo jo ruki si raah baaki hai
Wo jo ruki si chaah baaki hai
Wo jo ruki si chaah baaki hai
Wo jo ruki si chaah baaki hai..

Ok this is completely RANDOM BUT I am listening to this song on loop and only one woman comes to my mind GulaalOuch Uff the woman that was Gulaal...I was really impressed by the way CV's were hinting at her desires but Gosh they never got the time to explore her feelings..m gonna make a VM for Gulaal nowCryCry
But Ya SERIOUSLY Arti agar aisa scene hota to there would have definitely been fireworks uff...Gulaal not being able to make him understand and those curious looks from Kesar ...bacah all shy wyEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedOh I am head over heels in love with their chemistry there is so much tension yet there is peace.Kesar is BEBAK yet sometimes SHY ...Gulaal is scared and then she pushes TALLI harder toawards him..AHHH THE PUSH AND PULL EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedItni behtareen LUBB STORYOuchI cannot indulge in any show any more nowOuchOuchOuchOuchOuch
Neilu we all miss KesarCryCryCryCryI go back and rewatch khule baal scene Kesar was so shy moments ago when she caught him red handed niahroing her but the very next moment he blurts something so FRANK ..Hai inna sonna pati hota hai kyaDay DreamingDay Dreaming

prachuryaLoLaliMR21minizz-RK_Ki_Biwi-EXOLIncense

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
this story is so captivating..enchanting subtle intense calm passionate i cant get over it... noone can create this magic againCry

LoLaliMR21minizzprachuryaEXOL-RK_Ki_Biwi-manzilmukul

prachurya IF-Dazzler
prachurya
prachurya

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged
I had my exams so cudn't jump into the discussions. But Piu. keep ur essays coming, I am loving what u said abt Gulaal pushing Talli towards Kesar whenever her slightest of womanly desires surfaced wanting to prove her fierce loyality towards Vasant. It makes me see the GK scenes in a new light- especially the one where Kesar confronts her before breaking the DV

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LoLaliMR21minizz-RK_Ki_Biwi-Incensemanzilmukul

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachurya

I had my exams so cudn't jump into the discussions. But Piu. keep ur essays coming, I am loving what u said abt Gulaal pushing Talli towards Kesar whenever her slightest of womanly desires surfaced wanting to prove her fierce loyality towards Vasant. It makes me see the GK scenes in a new light- especially the one where Kesar confronts her before breaking the DV

AWW Prachu ALL THE BEST!!Hugfinished kya examsEmbarrassedYa We cursed Gullu always but I can now understand Gulaal better now...She had this strong belief in her virtue and I love how Kesar shows her the mirror when he says "vidhwa ka jivan jina koi garv ki baat nahi..tere andar bhi ek aurat hai ..." This itself clearly manifests that Kesar did recognise the women inside her who was a complete foil to what Gulaal had build up layers around her...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaLoLaliMR21minizz-RK_Ki_Biwi-

prachurya IF-Dazzler
prachurya
prachurya

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Thanx for ur wishes, Piu. But, exams finished today!

Lovely epi today. When I saw the chunar I was scared because we all know what the chunar fiasco led to
KG scene was epic and one of Neil's best performance- "Dus saal durr rakha tune mujhe apne aap se"  and Gulaal was like

But it wud hav been interesting to hear what Gulaal had to say to Sudha abt Kesar before Talli barged in with self-assumed notions abt KT relationship and put a rest to Gulaal's doubts.
Ahhh... this means Gulaal cud read Kesar's underlying emotions
Ahhh...Talli 

Edited by prachurya - 14 March 2013 at 9:49am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vinolyaLoLaliMR21minizzmanzilmukulEXOL

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
guys remember this gujju interview of neil

why does it look like he is not speaking good gujrati...he tends to speak in hindli but somehow sticking to gujurati LOL

anyways..i could not fully understand...he says something very seriouly abt talli...some thing like she was adopted so does not know love etc..is it like that..translate someone..

maaru chu pakdu chu hahaha i loved how he says that..

Edited by nneeiill - 14 March 2013 at 1:11pm

vinolyaprachuryaLoLaliMR21minizzchweetumanzilmukul

Go to top