Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Gulaal - Back to Back - Episode Discussion Thread (Page 44)

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
well said piu...i can watch those scenes again and again...i want them back...Cry mansi neil wat are u doing to urself those ads and tht ideal lakshman role isnt doing justice to ur talent gosh koi unhe kisi show mein daalo plzzzCry

Edited by arti07 - 09 March 2013 at 12:31pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaMR21minizzEXOLmanzilmukul

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
oh like karne waalo kabhi to nazar milao kabhi to kareeb aayo jo nahi kaha hai kabhi to kah bhi jaaoLOL

MR21minizzprachuryaEXOLmanzilmukul

prachurya IF-Dazzler
prachurya
prachurya

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Sab kuch toh keh diya ab main kya kahun (in Neil's style). The show is so amazing that it still remains the show I follow regularly on TV. Arti, you are right, they should come together again.

MR21minizz-RK_Ki_Biwi-manzilmukulEXOL

LoLali IF-Dazzler
LoLali
LoLali

Posted: 11 March 2013 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Ok i don't come here but i have to say thisEmbarrassed . .in today epi while gulaal,talli and rewa wr playing ludo . .gulaal quickly took 'green'Shocked . .i had never seen this scene before so i was shocked . .my god how while playing with kesar she quikly takes 'yellow' . .we used to wonder whether the colors wr intentional . .but man . .cv's i cant praise them enough Clap. .how by showing a simple game of ludo . .they showed the unconscious yet smooth journey of a woman's heart. Star. .i still remember how she had said 'mai pila lungi' smiling broadly.Embarrassed .oh woman tujhe pata bhi nahi chala ki tu kab green se yellow ho gayiLOL . .oh aaj mere mann mei iss show ke liye pyar aur badh gaya hai (kesar's style) .Blushing . .kisi aur show ke cv's itni dur ki soch bhi nahi sakte.Angry. . .this show is definitely beyond words . .just can't praise it enough . .thank u so so much cv's for this show Embarrassed. .really feel so proud of itApprove

Edited by LoLali - 11 March 2013 at 8:33am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaMR21minizz-RK_Ki_Biwi-EXOLmanzilmukul

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
@Pinky awww you should come here often yaarCry Haila SUPERB OBSERVATION!!Sachi hats off to the PH Gulaal was something else na..Such minute details SIGH SIGH BIG SIGHCryCryCry

OK NOW BEWARE OF MY BLABBERING!!
I was not well so my bak bak had stopped since last few days but hey m back nowTongue Come on chup chap like game khelne walon its fun talking hereLOLLOLLOL

Ok coming to yesterday's episodeEmbarrassedEmbarrassedOMG What a beautiful episode..Ahhh I had totally forgotten or missed the EPIC SORRY BY KESARClap awww Such goosebump inducing chemistry between these two...Sigh..The way Kesar says sorry to Rewa indirectly pointing it towards Gulaal  AhhhStarStarStar
"Sorry yahan logon ko mera kuch karna pasand nahi aya Sorry us haar baat k liye jisse maine kis ka dil dukhya"

Gulaal's eyes just brims with tearsCryCrySo much happening between these two...What a story reallyClapClapClapOh Did I say I love Kesar becahra goes to Revji's house to apologizeOuch Did anyone notice how Kesar gets uncomfy when Pooba says ki kisi bhi pati ko gussa aa jata apani patni k barein mein yeh sab sukar..'Haila bechara Kesu was so shy wy lolLOLLOLLOL
and then the jerk YogeshAngrybut wow what a dialogue -- "Warna main yeh bhul jaunga ki tum meri patni k bhai aur meri behan k pati ho..."AGAIN THAT PATI DIALOGUE...No wonder Kesar was so confused and  my mind wavers towards the bhayanak TALLI SHAADI FIASCO...Kesar's asks everyone - "jab se main yahan aya hun koi kehta hai ki Gulaal hi meri patni hai to Gulaal kehti hai ki mujhe Talli se shaadi karni chahaiye...POOR GUY...My heart really goes out to Kesar...10 yrs he lives with this fact that he has a wife no one bothers to explain it to him ..In fact not even Mota Bha who was such a wise man...BTW Why do I feel that MB always was open to KG coz I always saw MB worried for Gulaal and her future and he was not even happy about KT alliance...
AnywaysOuchComing back to yesterday's episode was wonderful..Ahhh the intensity of emotionsClap And Arghhh why there is so much emphasis on Talli and her sthana in the house...I seriously wonder why no one bothered to ask Kesar at allAngryand our dearest MATCHMAKER-"Is pasand ko pyaar mein badalna hogaLOL"Kesar Talli ka pyaar LOLLOL GALOOL LOLLOLLOLYOUR MATCHMAKING IS NOT GOING TO WORKLOL Seriously can anyone tell me kya Talli ka mariage is the only way to give her samman ConfusedSTRANGE
BTW The last scene was BEAUTIFULStarGulaal watching Kesar sleeping...When I saw Gulaal like this she gave me an image of a Fairy godmother READY TO GHUMAO HER JADOO KI CHADI to bind Talli and KesarLOLBUT LOL THE DEVIL FELL IN LOVE WITH THE FAIRY LEABING TALLI THE ELF LOLLOLLOLKAHANI KHATAM ...BUT MERA BAK BAK NAHI...COZ KHULE BAAL PE BHI BLABBER KARNA HAI Day Dreaming

KHULE BALON MEIN BHI JYADA ACHI LAGTI HAI
Ab main kya kahun us scene k barein mein..Dissected, spoken,watched umpteenth times but its never stale IS IT ? Ahhh the song pulls him towards her and ZAPPEDLOLLOLLOLLOLNiharoing her Day Dreaming uff so much lost that he says huh totally confused when she calls himEmbarrassedDid anyone notice how Kesar never meets his eyes sharmaoing and allLOLLOLLOLLOL and then the OVERSMILE OF GULLU So happy that KESU IS READY TO BECOME A PATI LOLLOLLOL and Kesar is like ye itna battisi kyun dikha rahi haiConfused ab beta tujhe kya malum ki teri wifey dearest ne puri planning kar rakhi hai tujhe us bandariya k saath fit karne ki LOLLOL Anyways he is so happy to see those bangles in her hands awieee and then tada Galool ki matchmaking shuru but KESU IS ISHMART with his coin but hawa tight she comes so near to him... then "talli theek kehti hai tu khule balon mein...ahaaa not matter just how many times i watch it still get goosebumpsEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Uff kya scene thaDay Dreaming and then talli rani acting as a complete sidey when bacha so wants gullu to come with them...LOVED THE look on his face when she denies awww he was so heartbroken..HATS OFF KESU WHEN U CALLED TALLI -CHUDAIL JISSE ITNI JALDIPICHA NAHI CHUTNE WALAOuchSahi kaha end moment tak dimag ki dahi kar rahi thiOuchOuchOuchOuch but Finally i love pooba Loved the way she coaxes gullu and makes gulaal understand but gullu jiOuchOuchBTW Loved the little MINNIE smile which gullu pulls watching KT banter lol as if she is happy that her kesu and talli dolls are so cute together LOLLOLLOLbut gullu ji your dream will be shattered and in style by ur own hubby dearestWink he heTongueTongueTongue

Edited by manzilmukul - 12 March 2013 at 2:59pm

prachuryaMR21minizz-RK_Ki_Biwi-EXOL

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Well Well Well always have been curious.Why did everyone had to remind MB and PB about Gulaal's futureConfusedInke dimag ki batti khud se kyun nahi jalti.Totally loved Pooba coz she is never shying to say what is correct.ClapMOMMY DEAREST YOU ARE THE BEST StarStarLoved her choice of wordsStarSabka bhala karte karte iski jholi khali ho jati hai and then loved the way she warns MB PB saying that they have their katavya towards GulaalLOL Hmm One vichitra family who just cannot figure out what to doConfused
Awww I loved MB's dialogue - "Tere ektarfi faisle mein tere khud k liye kabhi nyaya nahi hotaOuch

Gulaal had some really weird thought process,watching it this time more carefully makes me so understand the layers and nuances.Well she is in deep thought and down came Talli the nagging one..(uske barein mein baad mein)
Gulaal again is on her matchmaking spree when she plans with Talli to get her to spend more time with Kesar.It is interesting that Gulaal gets FB's of her mother's convo where she warns her about the overmingling of Talli and kesar.What I would like to believe that the pushing of Talli was more driven with the purpose of a shield for her than the promise to Sudha itself.She was a woman after all,the glimpses of which we get to see in various scenes like the imli one etc and also like Manasi herself had pointed out that the pareshaani scene was actually the moment she fell in love with Kesar...therefore it is not hard to assume that Gulaal always tried to pair KT together for a reason that was beyond her promise ..ie to live upto her fierce loyalty towards her Vasant..to not to give in to her temptations..While we all love Kesar and his turmoil but watching the re-run..makes me understand Gulaal better now..I can see her flaws yet identify with her situation.Ahh the sheer brilliance of the script...
Then we also have the EPIC -"tu bhi to is zindagi ka hissa hai scene"
It was momentary,it was spontaneous from Kesar so much so that he himself actually wondered when Gulaal went away -"DID I JUST SAY THAT" Such brilliance ...Never seen so much intensity without even wind blowing etc...SUPER PHStar Ok I just loved how the lighting of the whole set was done blue lights and darkness streaming in when Kesar slyly cherishes those secrets of darkness still a glow on his face smiling revealing that those letters were his only hope in his darkest moments.His smile,his innocent voice all so beautiful and PERFECT!!
Also there was a brief scene between Dushyant and his guy whom he had appointed to take care of Kesar..OH MY NEVER SEEN SUCH A BEAUTIFUL CINEMATOGRAPHY-The dusty dusk with the orange hues of the sun...SHEER PERFECTION!!LOVELY !! Totally loved itStarStarStarStar
and the DUSHY DUGGU SCENE WAS SO CHARGED UP!!I love Sushant and poor thing I hate CV;s for totally sidelining him coz of TalliAngryAngryAngry
AhhhLOLLOLLOLLOLAb Talli pe ate hain...I am like amazed at her dumbness REALLY!!A guy just cares a hoot for you and you vow not leave his picha puri zindagi..Sometimes I wonder she herself gave some answers to her queries like she says Kesar k liye to jaise main hun hi nahi SO TRUE TalliLOLLOLLOLoh and Who loved their karkhana convo..Both of them really adorable Talli as blind as a bat and Kesar so irritated to see her tagging along with him in the karkhanaLOLLOLLOLLOLAhh Talli SERIOUSLY JAB BHAGWAAN BRAINS BAANT RAHA THA SHE MIGHT HAVE SLEPT AT THAT TIMELOLLOLLOLLOLIn short ye tha my bak bak for the episode..AND HULLO JI AM I TALKING TO WALLSConfusedKOI AUR NAHI DEKHTA KYA SHOWOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaMR21minizz-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged
hi parchu..sorry reply nahi de paayi bahoot saare threads mein jumping... multi taskingCry

and piu me watched the epi and bingo u said it all mein kya kahu yaa i think gulaal shoved talli on kesar... for her own defence somewhere she knew she was going weak who could resist such a charming hubby more he started jatoing his haq on her more she put talli and became an ostrich...lady u can run and but cant hide away from ur own feeling...and tht tu zindagi ka hissa hai was absolutely brilliant i m in love with them again

and talli Cry kyu Cry 

LoLaliMR21minizzprachuryaEXOLmanzilmukul

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Exactly artiEmbarrassedGalool mujhe dhire dhire samajh aa rahi hai like i said in my post on the previous page ..She was so strongly trying to deny what brewed in her heart that to prove her staunch loyalty to Vasant ,she pushed Talli even more towards Kesar...Seriously Kesar and his behaviour was clear enough to convey what he felt for her.BTW I would have loved if Galool at least tried to explain to him about the DV that would have been a helluva confusing convo with she stuttering trying to clarify thingsLOLLOLLOL

prachuryaLoLaliMR21minizz-RK_Ki_Biwi-Incense

Go to top