Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Gulaal - Back to Back - Episode Discussion Thread (Page 34)

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Pooba is getting FB's of Talli kesar luka chupi as Jamuna today said aisi ched chaad to dono k beech chalti hi rehti hai lolOuchshe is hell worried about GulaalOuch she says to revji what is the bhavishya of GulaalOuchgosh this attitude of everyone sucks..Revji says Gulaal is happy ..everyone is blind..Gulaal is happyConfused is happiness catering to all your needs .does happiness means weaving dreams for everyoneConfusedwhy no one cared to ask what she felt urghhh if Gulaal was selfish in fanning everyone's dreams so were everyone who failed to take a step for her future...Daiba and Gulaal convo ahhh i had missed this convo..so beautiful again...Gulaal laments that kesar does not even talks to her she has tried everything...One interesting dialogue of today--"KABHI KABHI TO MUJHE AISA LAGTA HAI KI MAIN KESAR KO SAMJH HI NAHI PAYI..."So true sach mein bechari she had no idea what he felt for her...GAWDDD SO ANGRY..WHY DID THEY SHOO OFF DAI BAOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21minizzprachuryaEXOL

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 6:39am | IP Logged
OMG OMG OMG..We had the AWESOME Imli scene...Woww LOL..Talli bechari convo uske saath but lol what a vibe KG share and the excitement on Gullu's face seeing those imlis ,the enormous joy remembering the past and finally savouring those imlis which were always meant for her..JUST SO BEAUTIFUL and the look on our munda's face,the silent misting of his eyes with tears watching her eat those..AHHHCrySUCH A BEAUTIFUL SCENECry JUST TOO GOOD TO BE DESCRIBED IN WORDSClapClapClapClapClap

prachuryaMR21minizzEXOL

prachurya IF-Dazzler
prachurya
prachurya

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 6:57am | IP Logged
KT scene- I changed to watch Veera and my Mom told that Talli should get lost somewhere, she is irritating her to no limits. 
Anyways, Talli saying all that things in front of Kesar's in-laws wasDead
Mom asked whether Talli purposely sneezed in front of themDead
Poonam Baa is a sweetheart- My sis also exclaimed that she always loved Poonam Baa in the serialThumbs Up
And when Poonam Baa said that there is some problem that will worry her daughter , I shouted "Your own daughter is the problem, our Kesuda 100% dedicated"Tongue
The IMLI scene is epic, my words will not do justice to the eye talk between Kesar and Gulaal in the scene. Mansi's expression on remembering the past was brilliantClap
And, I Love DaiBaa too Thumbs Up
Posting Neil and Mansi's interview on the IMLI scene
Neil and Mansi are a riot offscreenROFL

MR21minizzmanzilmukulEXOL

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachurya

KT scene- I changed to watch Veera and my Mom told that Talli should get lost somewhere, she is irritating her to no limits. 
Anyways, Talli saying all that things in front of Kesar's in-laws wasDead
Mom asked whether Talli purposely sneezed in front of themDead
Poonam Baa is a sweetheart- My sis also exclaimed that she always loved Poonam Baa in the serialThumbs Up
And when Poonam Baa said that there is some problem that will worry her daughter , I shouted "Your own daughter is the problem, our Kesuda 100% dedicated"Tongue
The IMLI scene is epic, my words will not do justice to the eye talk between Kesar and Gulaal in the scene. Mansi's expression on remembering the past was brilliantClap
And, I Love DaiBaa too Thumbs Up
Posting Neil and Mansi's interview on the IMLI scene
Neil and Mansi are a riot offscreenROFL

aww thanks for posting this vdo prachu...donno how many times i have watched it..but stll i love it...
hahah...dil ke armaan bahar naa jaaye..LOL

prachuryaMR21minizzmanzilmukul

minizz IF-Dazzler
minizz
minizz

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Spot on analysis PiuThere's nothing else to add.
You have covered everythingClap

Prachu,awww Thanks for that video.I too have watched it so many times.The dil ke armaan line always cracks me up but urrrgghhh I hated that gharwali baharwali song used in this segment.

I remember while the show was on air I used to watch SBS (saas bahu aur saazish)without fail in the hopes of watching a segment on Gulaal which used to be very rare.Actually they cut Gulaal segment not once but twice from SBS after showing it in the headlines.Once they were going to show an interview with Neil and Manasi during Gulaal's day out with her friends wala shoot.The little bits which were shown had been so hilarious.Manasi was being so funny and seeing her act like that Neil was in splits.If only I could get my hands on that oneIt looked like so much fun.They were laughing the whole time.

The other time they cut Neil Manasi segment was when a magician was going around the sets teaching the actors magic tricks.Neil and Manasi were shown in the headlines but then the segment was never shownCry

I will never forgive SBS for this ghor anyaayAngry

Edited by minizz - 08 February 2013 at 10:35pm

MR21prachuryaEXOLmanzilmukul

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Urghhh10 mins bloody 10 mins wasted in Talli and her idiotic goggle and HER FB'S ..OK fine cv's we kmew you wanted us to love Talli for she is an orphan and dreams aboutt Kesar unconditionally...but LOL I feel no sympathy akESAR AND HER SCENES LOOKS SO FORCED

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaMR21minizz

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Awww Kesu gets jalebi for TalliLOL arey arti prachu neilu ,mini ye bhajiyawali eats jalebiLOL One interesting observation...Both of them eat jalebi's lol Kesu feeds her par uske haath se nahi khta..ab use tukda tod tod k khilane wali to aur haiLOL

prachuryaMR21minizzEXOL

prachurya IF-Dazzler
prachurya
prachurya

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manzilmukul

Awww Kesu gets jalebi for TalliLOL arey arti prachu neilu ,mini ye bhajiyawali eats jalebiLOL One interesting observation...Both of them eat jalebi's lol Kesu feeds her par uske haath se nahi khta..ab use tukda tod tod k khilane wali to aur haiLOL
I absolutely hate the epiAngry
Piyu plz I want ur Point of View on as to why Cvs wasted a whole epi abt Talli's fbsAngry
And the maala scene was Angry... i remember Talli keeping the withered garland and irritating us and Gullu maatey telling her that Kesar will definitely understand her true LOWWEDead and come back to her and give us heart-attacksOuch
The only thing echoing in my mind while seeing Talli's burnt house was the GK "Kaunsi dor khinche" sequenceCry and Kesu's housekeeping skillsLOL
PS: The almost heart-attack we got when Talli told GK that she wud come with them, aakhir tak peecha nahi chhodegi yeh ladkiAngry. Face-palm moment for KesuLOL, but chalo we got some exclusive GK without bhajiyawali lurking aroundAngry.
BTW what was that face Talli made when Kesar and Gulaal were shaking handsDead

Edited by prachurya - 12 February 2013 at 8:01am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21minizzmanzilmukul

Go to top