Gulaal

Gulaal - Back to Back - Episode Discussion Thread - Page 33

minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Srushti and Arti,I would have never even thought about the show ending with shaadi if it had not been for that article which said that the show would end with the marriage sequence between Kesar and Gulaal.Until then I was dying for GK scenes guys.I mean just to see them together in the same frame was like finding water in the desert.They had so few scenes together in the final days so when this news came on I was so happy ki chalo at least we will be able to see some cuteness before the show ends.That's why I was slightly disappointed though the confession scene was just awesome.

Arti😲content...selfless soul😆

Jk and her chiii night 😆 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

The PH doesnot know about your imaginations...Thank God...or we would have been shown JK and her chii night too🤣

not to forget chandamama's chii night too☺️,,,,,PH wooh to dekha dete 🥺😭
Incense thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-minizz

Srushti and Arti,I would have never even thought about the show ending with shaadi if it had not been for that article which said that the show would end with the marriage sequence between Kesar and Gulaal.Until then I was dying for GK scenes guys.I mean just to see them together in the same frame was like finding water in the desert.They had so few scenes together in the final days so when this news came on I was so happy ki chalo at least we will be able to see some cuteness before the show ends.That's why I was slightly disappointed though the confession scene was just awesome.

Arti😲content...selfless soul😆

Jk and her chiii night 😆 

yaa they mislead us terribly...😆 

content and selfless ask neil 😉

"Neil's confession goes on," Let me confess it that few months back I was also the actor, who worked for name, fame in the industry but now while essaying Laxman, I had become selfless and a content person. The show is making me a better person every passing day."

his interview  from TOI😆

abhi jo neil bolega wahi hoga😆
Edited by arti07 - 11 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-manzilmukul

Hahaha Anu sachi...🤗🤗 LONG LONG TIME INDEED!! I barely step out of Gulaal forum and Ramayana which I watch every Sunday bas...Seriously having tried anything and everything on TV..I feel that there is absolutely nothing to watch anymore So I actually never feel the urge to discuss anything But I am a dedicated stalker of ur gallery though😛 LOL sachi it feels like an effort to even try to watch most of the crap out there *sigh*...I just rewatch the classics half the time...Gulaal, LTL

Anu there is this strange obsession of SLB with beauty and frailty..if u look back to his works barring khamoshi he has taken the most beautiful faces to work upon...he loves uber beautiful faces ...Jenny belongs to that class😆😆😆
Nahin yaar...see Jenny isn't BLANK faced...she's DULL faced...thoda difference  hai...I know SLB loves fragile beauty and loves depicting that kind of innocent yet fiery female characters...but I dunno is show mein kya baat hai...budget kam hai ki kya hai...either they're not finding the right lighting for Jenny's face ya toh there just ISN'T that spark in her face...ek basic compelling factor hota hai before the acting kicks in...woh hi nahin aa raha...and her diction is SO bad for depicting a supposedly rural Gujarati girl...pehle toh her Hindi diction was never top notch...upar se ab thrown into a rural setting it's even more unconvincing...like you said, full on modern girl hi kar dete...why even try making her a gaaon ki chhori when it's not convincing? Ab woh INNOCENCE nahin depict kar sakti Jenny...she is not the Sneha of KZK anymore😆

A ww its ok yaar!! Do chip in whenever you have time..We still drop by and relive the wonderful memories of a class apart show..And sadly will never get over Gulaal...I am so dying to watch some quality work on TV SIGH *Wonders whether my dream will ever come true...*
BTW your dabba looks gorgeous...Haila never thought the Manav of  Kekta show will be such a powerhouse performer in kai po che...Totaally loved the movie and the actors...
  Aww thanks yaar! Yeah Sushant was really good in KPC...I toh just LOVED the movie...the bonding b/w the three friends...very well made movie...all three guys did a great job...

I'll surely try to drop by for more relevant Gulaal discussions...lol...nahin toh SWC ki hi sahi...Monday's epi was slightly better than last week's bore ones...😆...but seriously enough of this random running around of Saras and driving around the cars in Dubai ke sand dunes...the vamp and her sister are so SO artificial.

Edited by AreYaar - 11 years ago
Incense thumbnail
i loved today's epi...dushy kesu chemistry was amazing...i loved kesar and gulaal little talk i love everything about them...😳 i was giggling while watching talli and dushy the potential lovey dovey chemistry brutually ruined by PH...i think PH should have concentrated on their bond lol i seriously do...😆

and heard leading actress is gonna do saas bina sasural part 2...😲 where is creativity 😭 
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by-arti07

i loved today's epi...dushy kesu chemistry was amazing...i loved kesar and gulaal little talk i love everything about them...😳 i was giggling while watching talli and dushy the potential lovey dovey chemistry brutually ruined by PH...i think PH should have concentrated on their bond lol i seriously do...😆

and heard leading actress is gonna do saas bina sasural part 2...😲 where is creativity 😭 

Choory for dropping here late OH the episode yesterday was beautiful and seriously arti Dushy Kesu scene was EPIC.There was something so charged up in their scenes but no instead PH concentrated on Talli and her shaadi jaap...😕OH BTW What's with Talli and her gungaan😳 arey theek hai khana bana diya..Arghh the scene had me gushing too..I am sure arti the PH was building to a dulli slowly agar band hone ka notice nahi ata to pukka hota...but antways I loved the small hubby wifey scene where Gullu comes and Kesu wants to speak to her..there was an interesting symbolism,Kesar was lying in darkness but gullu lights up his life and mind😳Such a beautiful scene..Totally loved duggu too😳
OH ANYONE WATCHED TODAY'S EPISODE 😕I MISSED IT SIGH😭😭

OH AND CHACHAN LOL WHAT A NEW CONCEPT MODERN BAHU BLAH🤢

Transference thumbnail
@ PIG AND MINI

Well honestly u both are right..By the time Gulaal was being axed we were so deprived of KG scenes that I actually wanted a complete marriage here ..It would have been magical..the marriage,the culmination of a beautiful bond..Somehow I always feel so tempted and I always want to imagine how will KG be together after marriage..It is something ..which races my imagination..I feel so deprived ..SIGH SIGH I MISS BOTH OF THEM😭😭😭😭 I HATE SP AND THE PH ALL THEY SHOWED LAST WEEK WAS KULLI AND THEIR SR KILL US
Transference thumbnail

Haha LOL Everything about SWC looks artificial to me😆😆😆 But yes do drop in for Gullu discussions ..I agree this week is better though😛
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-manzilmukul

Why Only Jenny yaar the whole set up is thanda and DULL 🤢Lighting is monotonous Ewww Did u watch that candle scene...Nothing magical a complete replica of HDDCS and Devdas ..Ahhh I was so reminded of the diya lighting scene by Gulaal in the temple where Vassy watches her mesmerisedIt was So gorgeous..Anu Plz plz plz can u avi that Sequence..Gulaal just looked like a Goddess there..The backdrop was so rich the colours the lights..SIGH BIG SIGH Jenny is beautiful no doubt but I still cannot warm up to her sahi hai but kuch to missing hai...😕 Bang on with the diction😆😆😆

What was the date of this epi? I'll try downloading it and making the avis :-)

Waise toh Gulaal always looked like a Goddess...koi Kesar se puchho😛😆
Transference thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-AreYaar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLB4F6D7C4CDDED6B3&v=pkhuIhyfeus&feature=player_detailpage

Check this Link Anu..Its a bad quality video but m talking about this scene...😳 19th nov 2010 I guess Look at Gulaal
 and LOL sachi..Gulaal was toh humesha se hi sundar for Kesar😆😆😆😆