Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Gulaal - Back to Back - Episode Discussion Thread (Page 33)

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged
it was a tallified epi CryCryCry ok now i m not laughing ...someone wipe her out plzzzCry 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Stalwart.prachuryaMR21minizzEXOLmanzilmukul

Stalwart. Goldie
Stalwart.
Stalwart.

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Who is JKConfused???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21minizzEXOL

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krishni51

Who is JKConfused???

jamuna kaki..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Stalwart.MR21minizzmanzilmukul

minizz IF-Dazzler
minizz
minizz

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Yesterday was the mahaepisodeEmbarrassedI had somehow missed it watching it on TV the first time around so it was awesome to see Kesar's mesmerised expressions in the first "Khule baal" sceneLOL
There were so many good scenes in this episode and the icing on top was Kesarji in white kurta.He looked so fresh and handsomeEmbarrassed

The coin toss scene at the beginning of the episode was awesome.I loved how Kesar did not let Talli sit behind himLOLand did you see the look that he threw at Gulaal...Gullu ki bolti bandh kar di.

The dinner scene where Kesar shares his thali with Talli to hurt Gulaal is one of my favs.Throughout the scene I kept yelling at Kesar "arre budhu baad mein pachtaaoge"CryLater on he had to literally beg her to share a plate with him na.Here I felt very sad for Gulaal.Manasi acted so well...just the right amount of emotions in her eyes.Kesarji's mask slipped a bit when he came to know that Gullu had waited for him and had not eaten anything.I loved that little shocked expression on his face.He was completely shaken up over there.
His scene with Dushyant was really good.I wish there were more scenes of them together.They shared such a wonderful dynamic in the show.They should have explored it more.
The letter scene was ok.This is not one of my fav Kesar letter scenes.

The chai vs doodh scene...awww what can I say.I love it especially the eye-lock that they share just before the coin toss.Compare this to the way he looks at Talli when she falls in his arms later on,you will know the difference.I also love the sulky Kesar who smiles once Gulaal goes awayEmbarrassed

urrrghhh the next scene:Talli's tandav and her falling into Kesar's arms... sorry but no  comments about that oneAngrybut haan Kesarji looked really goodEmbarrassed

The breakfast scene is another fav of mine.I think JK(Jamuna Kaki) was the only one in that scene who could see the tension between the pati and patniLOLbaaki everyone was completely blind to the situationConfusedI loved her knowing smileLOL

The khule baal scene:I think I have already talked about it so much that there's nothing much left to sayEmbarrassedThis scene finally makes it clear to us that Kesar ki khaas toh Gulaal haiTonguebechaari Talli got dressed up for nothing and how could she be so blind?How could she not see what Kesar was looking or rather staring at?That house is full of blind peopleAngry

"Tu toh hamesha se hi sundar lagti hai..."awww my fav dialogue.

Edited by minizz - 06 February 2013 at 12:33am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaMR21GeeshuEXOLmanzilmukul

minizz IF-Dazzler
minizz
minizz

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

Originally posted by Krishni51

Who is JKConfused???

jamuna kaki..

Jamuna Kaki was our only hope KrishniLOLShe had her own agenda which was to keep Gulaal away from her son Dushyant and becuase of that she became the unofficial cupid for our GK jodiLOL

prachuryaMR21GeeshuEXOLmanzilmukul

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 7:22am | IP Logged
BEWARE OF MY ESSAY (Prachu I stole your lineTongue)
First of all Mini..Awesome cheer p[had of the ME .NOTHING MORE COULD BE ADDED to the beauty of tu khule balon mein jyada achi lagti hai..And talli is not only blind but she is DEAF too...one more interesting things ..there were lots of symbolism's in the ME..
1.When Kesar does not allow Talli to sit it's Gulaal who coaxes Talli to run after him and Kesar does not even looks back...Interesting coz it was Gulaal only who made Talli run after a shadow in hope of their alliance which always went futile..
2. Secondly if you see CV's tried to play the old game of confusing the viewers with the CHIRPY BUBBLY TALLI and her TANDAV lol...and tried to create an aura of VG meeting like gullu in yellow lehenga but LOL  it was so YAWN
3.The chai vs doodh debate had such a charged air to it..Dhinchak...loved it totally...
4.Also loved the scne with Dai ba *wonders where did they shoo her off at the cost of focussing on Talli...
5.And LOL to Talli's dressing ...bechari munda does not even listen to her...
6.Loved the kitcheen scene... where DB announces KG's married status Embarrassed it's interesting that there is complete acceptance of their status for the name sake..gulli too saeems ok with it..but lol jaise hi pati ne apna haq manga she became an ostrich..WAH MADAM what hypocrisy lolLOL

6 And Mini u r so right about the sharing of thaalOuchi was like kha le warna to baad mein ye tujhe tukda tod tod k bhi nahi dalne waliOuchand you were so right about the shocked look on Kesar's face coming to know that Gulaal has not eaten too...URGHHH NO COMMENTS ON TALLI GULAAL BONDING...I seriously gag...coz Gulaal screwed up the innocent brains of an otherwise sensible galAngry

And now coming to today's scene..Awie the rudrabhishek and the acceptance of KESAR- "YEH MERI PATNI HAI..."..It was sheer acceptance..banda knew one thing clearly right from childhood Gulaal is mine and my patni..hai itna intense kyun haiDay DreamingAgain I have serious complains from CV's that moment had to be KG but no instead they focussed on how hurt talli was..ITNA FOOTAGE TO A CHARACTER WHO IS NOT EVEN THE LEADConfusedAnyways loved the fact that every now and then the pandit and other did make it clear KG relationship and then we see the herro running after gunda and being hit on his head...
I love the way how Gulaal stands up upright like a pillar of strength..My heart did cry for Paan ba..She is such a fantastic actress ,the way she holds kesu and cries worrying about her..It's too touching..No wonder she was hell angry at Gulaal..She was his mother ,she had rights to decide for him..but no Matey ne to dulhe ki hi marzi nahi puchi to uski ma ki kya baat..GULLU TALLI RAAZI ...TO KYA KAREGI DUNIYA JI..Hell grrrAngry Also need to vent out on another scene..Kesu is hit not well and madam Talli is more worried and crying for being sidelined in the puja and MISS GULAAL MATEY-KESAR SIRF TERA HAILOL AS IF KESAR KOI KHILONA HAI... goshAngryloved how Kesar gave it back to Gulaal in panchayat ..pehle main yeh bata dun ki main ek insaan hun koi mitti ka londha nahi...Awww POOR BOYCry Another scene which touched me..Loved how Gulaal is all strong in front of everyone consoling them but the moment she is alone with Kesar tears roll down her cheeks..Awww she caresses his face and holds his hands...HailaTonguekesu wakes up and looks away in anger arey bachu baad mein she will even not touch you...bechara dumbo missed lovey dovey scenesLOL ...But really loving the show watching it again..so many things which I had missed  are now clearer...Well MY ONLY COMPLAIN WHY SERIOUSLY TALLI AUR ISKA ITNA IMPORTANCEAngry  I mean there were so many topics..Like i particularly loved the Kesar dushy scenes they were LOVELY Embarrassed but no they had to shove talli down our throats ...

Well such a charged story SIGH..WILL WE EVER GET ANOTHER SHOW LIKE THISCry

prachuryaMR21minizzGeeshuEXOL

minizz IF-Dazzler
minizz
minizz

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manzilmukul

2. Secondly if you see CV's tried to play the old game of confusing the viewers with the CHIRPY BUBBLY TALLI and her TANDAV lol...and tried to create an aura of VG meeting like gullu in yellow lehenga but LOL  it was so YAWN

so true Piu...the only good thing about it was Kesar in his white kurta who looked really good

4.Also loved the scne with Dai ba *wonders where did they shoo her off at the cost of focussing on Talli...

Daiba was an awesome character.She was the only one who to some extent was able to understand  Gulaal's loneliness.That scene in the ME with her and Gulaal was so good na.They should have kept her on.Maybe that would have helped the audience to be able to relate to Gulaal in the latter part of the show

Again I have serious complains from CV's that moment had to be KG but no instead they focussed on how hurt talli was..ITNA FOOTAGE TO A CHARACTER
WHO IS NOT EVEN THE LEADConfused
This is exactly what I was thinking while watching that scene.I wanted the camera to capture Gulaal's reactions but instead all I got was Talli's crying face.I understand the need to show her hurt and disappointed face but come on why should you neglect your leads for herOuchand I really did not get why she was so eager to do the pooja with him and why PB and DB did not stop her.

Kesu is hit not well and madam Talli is more worried and crying for being sidelined in the puja 

Once again the same thought came into my mind Piu.urrrghhhAngryand this is the start of a long series of scenes where Gullu tries to pacify Talli.I mean every time Kesar rebuffs Talli or she gets a doubt about her position in his life Gullu comes in and helps her get back into her delusional world...quite sad.Talli would have been spared the heart break if only Sudhi and Gulaal had not interferedCry

and MISS GULAAL MATEY-KESAR SIRF TERA HAILOL AS IF KESAR KOI KHILONA HAI... 

aaargh that line...Gullu I love you but please apne pati se pooch toh le ki woh aakhir kiska haiLOL

Another scene which touched me..Loved how Gulaal is all strong in front of everyone consoling them but the moment she is alone with Kesar tears roll down her cheeks..Awww she caresses his face and holds his hands...HailaTonguekesu wakes up and looks away in anger arey bachu baad mein she will even not touch you...bechara dumbo missed lovey dovey scenesLOL ...

so true PiuCryI love this scene so much.Gullu who was acting all strong and unaffected really lets out her emotions when she is all alone with him.She is so scared and worried for him.oh those Flash back scenes started to get on my nerves ...jab dekho wohi wala scene interrupting a nice tender momentLOLbut I totally loved the small moment where Kesar was caught off guard by Gulaal's tears.

Edited by minizz - 07 February 2013 at 10:22pm

prachuryaMR21EXOLmanzilmukul

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Urghhh Talli and Kesar's cat and mouse game grrrAngry I mean running around in the whole village and falling on tamatars..gosh who does thatLOLand Kesar bravo Shoo talli use bhiga diya..and then that urghhh ...shirt pehnane wala scene...Ouch gullu k saath 100 km romance and bandariya k saath chipka chipki and lol..the bandariya wants him to tag along..thenga re..he only tags along with gullu and the way he saysLOL main kya tera bodyguard hun jo tere agey piche ghumta rahun..hey bhagwaan uske man mein bodyguard wali baat ghar kar gayiOuch aur wo permanentt bodyguard Lakshman ban gaya KILL USOuch ..and then we have chotu golu k dibbas all grown up meeting shehri babu kesar with daru lol..and our goody boy with huge space boots says no i do not drinkLOL and Gosh beech mein talli ka baal sukhaoing and gullu fanning her lala land dreams urghhh Mini sach mein...give me a wall to bang my head uponAngry

prachuryaMR21minizzEXOL

Go to top