Gulaal

Gulaal - Back to Back - Episode Discussion Thread (Page 32)

Post Reply New Post

Page 32 of 70

prachurya

IF-Dazzler

prachurya

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

thanks parchu Embarrassed and did anyone noticed kesar said " tumahari ungli thaam kar chalta rahu"Shocked oye since wen did he started giving this izzat to gulaalShocked  woh to hamesha se teri thiLOLEmbarrassed
Spot on observationClap
I am guessing Neil wasn't completely into Kesar till now of course his 3rd epi but after sometime the lingo, body language everything becomes perfect. But how come the director had no qualms over it?Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21minizzmanzilmukulnneeiill

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gulaal - Back to Back - Episode Discussion Thread (Page 32)" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nneeiill

IF-Sizzlerz

nneeiill

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manzilmukul

SUPERB CAPSDay DreamingArti Kesu gets FB of her betrayal and usi k baad wo uska haath thoda sa hatata hain and glares at her isiliye she removes itLOLpar cough cough HER MAN!! gave her so intense looksEmbarrassedBlushing

na na infact she does not removes her hand at all...
as u said kesar removes her hand ..thoda se neeche se turn leke he frees her hand..watch it closely..gulaal ka haath same position mai hi rehta hai...
munda got angry coz of  FB and he removed it

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21minizzmanzilmukul

nneeiill

IF-Sizzlerz

nneeiill

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachurya

thanks parchu Embarrassed and did anyone noticed kesar said " tumahari ungli thaam kar chalta rahu"Shocked oye since wen did he started giving this izzat to gulaalShocked  woh to hamesha se teri thiLOLEmbarrassed
Spot on observationClap
I am guessing Neil wasn't completely into Kesar till now of course his 3rd epi but after sometime the lingo, body language everything becomes perfect. But how come the director had no qualms over it?Confused

das saal ke baad thode time lagtha hai hahahahahah..moreover he was maintaining some distance..so thats why he used more formal language...if u see in aur tu scene..how he says " aise kisi ki cheezo ko dekhte nahi hai" ...how formal was that..right ???..so yea he was in "i am not ur kesar" mode...Confused

Edited by nneeiill - 01 February 2013 at 3:10pm

prachuryaMR21minizzmanzilmukul

nneeiill

IF-Sizzlerz

nneeiill

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MR21

okay i need to watch the epi Cry

why do u want to watch full epi...watch just GK scenes from YT...thats good na...warna brainless talli koh half of the epi dekhna padtha hai...usse bhardhaash karna padtha hai ...aur yahaa aakhe GK ke bhaare mein baath karna chodke talli koh sympathy ya scold karthe hai...

ramya i want to catch whole episode..coz GK ke chakkar mai i miss "kesar only"  and "gulaal only "scenes  and also their scenes with others...
even if its with talli i want to watch kesar...i dont want to miss a single scene of him ...
in the link posted here , kurta burning sequence is not there..

Edited by nneeiill - 02 February 2013 at 12:34am

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

Originally posted by prachurya

Spot on observationClap

das saal ke baad thode time lagtha hai hahahahahah..moreover he was maintaining some distance..so thats why he used more formal language...if u see in aur tu scene..how he says " aise kisi ki cheezo ko dekhte nahi hai" ...how formal was that..right ???..so yea he was in "i am not ur kesar" mode...Confused

formal ...Shocked and kesar ShockedROFL it like daru and doodh they cant mix up its so not himLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaMR21minizz

nneeiill

IF-Sizzlerz

nneeiill

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
 tell me yaar the line "aise kisi ki cheezo ko nahi dekhte"...was it kesarish..hell NOOO Confused

enchanted23

Goldie

enchanted23

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nneeiill

formal ...Shocked and kesar ShockedROFL it like daru and doodh they cant mix up its so not himLOL

I agree with Saamya, He is Kesar no doubt a tedhi kheer that he was... trying to be formal just to spite someone he was angry with...I think that's how you behave when you are angry with someone close...all of a sudden tu become aap ...Confused

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
ok got it..Embarrassed.hey prabhu tum tak to theek haiLOL but if kesar will say aap to gulaal i will faintShocked arey limit hoti hai formality kiLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaMR21minizznneeiillmanzilmukul

Post Reply New Post

Go to top