Gulaal

Gulaal - Back to Back - Episode Discussion Thread (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 70

minizz

IF-Rockerz

minizz

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Kesar pappaLOLthat would have made each and every one of us happy naTonguebut Gullu by then had stopped thinking about herself completely na.I mean she could have thought arre..I don't have a child...let me adopt her but nahi she straightaway thought about  bin budhi Sudhi and tada she got a solution to the problem.Two birds one stone wala kissa...which made our lives miserableAngryLOL

I still remember Kesar's question to Sudha at the haldi ceremony,"main aapko bhabhi bulaaon ya sasuma"LOLThat had me in splits.So what exactly was his rishta with Talli????ConfusedLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

enchanted23MR21manzilmukul

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gulaal - Back to Back - Episode Discussion Thread (Page 3)" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

enchanted23

Goldie

enchanted23

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Srush are you going to post  online links for the episode? I have from Dailymotion but video quality is so poor that there is no difference between beautiful dessert you guys are discussing vs. Mumbai's potholes filled with rainy water streetOuch

MR21minizzmanzilmukul

minizz

IF-Rockerz

minizz

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

enchanted23MR21manzilmukulnneeiill

enchanted23

Goldie

enchanted23

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Mini FB pe aaSmile

MR21minizzmanzilmukul

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
ROFLKesar pappaLOLOK lol Seriously I wanna say that would have been one EPIC scene Kesar pappa doing kanyadan of Talli lol...I saw very few pre leap episodes and I remember one scene where Golu steps up for doping some pati patni rituals in shayad Rewa's wedding kyaConfusedHe looked so damn cuteLOL
All the cuteness surpassed I must admit PIG that yourt Golu is a big dhindhora he is like announcing and shouting everytimeLOL
Now time to gush about the first episode..OMG WOW!! I was STUNNED ,STUPEFIED and DAZED..What a beautiful canvas giving a feel of a MAGNUM OPUS...Right from the camera angles to the desert views and OMG Vasant's GRAND entry..I was amazed and zapped ..And The fairy tale feel to ramjadiya's taleEmbarrassedONLY ONE WORD !!SPEECHLESS!! OK i have to admit Rahil is a fab fab actor...All his expressions.his dialogues were wonderfully done and MB OMG he was a BOMBClapGosh poor soul no wonder Kesar had streaks of his anger in him...Wonderful!!The way he asks the lil gal to give her kada and wows to finance her marriage and then his EPIC dialogues SO POWERFUL!! Gosh I feel like a FOOL to have missed such brilliance earlier..What a lovely cinematography ..Even the flames and the tiny cinders in the air glowing amidst the rich backdrop of the desert night sky was AWESOME!!
Ok I must admit I loved the whole spookiness and brat like ap[pearance of Dushy LOL he was sheepishly looking at sudhi when she was handing over water to some galLOL
And Kesar was like izzat utarofy ho gaya right from the beginning and the way hne says ki he took care of the whole village in the absence of Vasant was too too cuteLOLBut My MY I AM STILL SPEECHLESS!! What a great build up to a wonderful story and LOL I really feel bad that instead of focussing on some WORTHY characters ..They wasted time on the BRAINLESS TALLIAngry

prachuryaMR21minizz

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
I so wish that at least POST leap we could have certain magic which was in the pre leap..Gulaal was beautiful and the canvas was like a poetry in motion...THE EPIC feel was lacking post leap though the emotions were powerful post leap but it would have been amazing if they had blended it with the cinematography MAGIC .

Edited by manzilmukul - 08 September 2012 at 12:23pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21minizz

minizz

IF-Rockerz

minizz

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
oh Piu I love those scenes at Rewa's marriage.He was so cute.The way he announces to the pandit that he is shaadi shuda and then later on the way he looks at Guulaal for guidance...awww too cute.han there was a very weird vibe between Dushyant and Sudhi na.I also loved the scene where Rewa says "ab yeh math poochna ki yeh kaun hain" and our bholu Ram immediately asks the same question to DB...that was so adorableTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21manzilmukul

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
AGREED MINI there was a spooky vibe bw dushy and sudhi I wish cv's had explored such aspects rather than TALLIAngryAlso I loved one aspect of Dushy that in front of MB he was like Vassy ko criticising but lol when vassy comes back he hugs and shows so much love lolLOLOne interesting characterOuchcompletely IGNOREDConfusedThanks to talli Angry

prachuryaMR21minizz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top