Gulaal

India-Forums

   
Gulaal
Gulaal

Gulaal - Back to Back - Episode Discussion Thread (Page 28)

prachurya IF-Dazzler
prachurya
prachurya

Joined: 23 May 2011
Posts: 2742

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manzilmukul

OMG YES!! LOL..I told you na...the MISS GAL GULLU HAD THIS ULTIMATE DREAM OF SAJOING HER DOLL HOUSE WITH TALLI DOLL AND KESU DOLL WHERE THEY CAN LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTERLOL

but LOL Kesu was smarterLOL I love this volcanoEmbarrassedsabko tight kar diya usneBig smileand prachu lol you forgot the LAMP AND WICK SHOW...that sour expression of the leads and that khabho doing turbaLOL

khabo name is EPIC, PiuROFL
And another show which is about "Who does the household chores better"- Topi serial, they give a new ad for almost every epiLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21minizzmanzilmukulEXOL

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Joined: 14 April 2011
Posts: 11337

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
POOR TALLI ShockedGeeshu you have commpany now..neilu also roying for herLOL but lol yes!! Talli ka brain dumb banane mein Gullu ka 100% yogdaan haiLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaMR21minizzEXOL

prachurya IF-Dazzler
prachurya
prachurya

Joined: 23 May 2011
Posts: 2742

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill



Originally posted by prachurya

Originally posted by nneeiill

tum logo ko talli pe gussa aa raha hai na..on the contrary..i get hell irritated when i see gulaal all girly girly with talli.. " ye tujhe usne apne haatho se pehnaaya na..."...itna cringeworthy line from gulaal argh... Angry

OMG! I know Gulaal flooded Talli's mind with such stupid thoughts- "Kesar aur teri shaadi, Kesar dekhta reh jaayega" and what not as if Kesar had returned with the ambition of getting married or Gullu was to host his SwayamvarAngry


ya gullu polluted her mind..big time..and talli was a teenager..so ofc it was easy for talli to get brainwashed  ..poor talli Cry...aise rajkumar ke sapne dikhaaye jo uska kabhi tha hi nahi...
Yah...Chandamama is the one for her, I remember everybody dancing away with the news of entry of KunnuLOL. Chandamama became the forum favorite.

On another node, Neil looked so good in today's epi. Droolicious epi for WICKED gang- White nahi toh red kurta hi sahiEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21minizzmanzilmukulEXOL

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Joined: 14 April 2011
Posts: 11337

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachurya

Originally posted by manzilmukul

OMG YES!! LOL..I told you na...the MISS GAL GULLU HAD THIS ULTIMATE DREAM OF SAJOING HER DOLL HOUSE WITH TALLI DOLL AND KESU DOLL WHERE THEY CAN LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTERLOL

but LOL Kesu was smarterLOL I love this volcanoEmbarrassedsabko tight kar diya usneBig smileand prachu lol you forgot the LAMP AND WICK SHOW...that sour expression of the leads and that khabho doing turbaLOL

khabo name is EPIC, PiuROFL
And another show which is about "Who does the household chores better"- Topi serial, they give a new ad for almost every epiLOL

haila prachu did you watch the latest matka todo promo of KHABO..Gosh there was some article on LAMP AND WICK CHANGED OUTLOOK ON WOMEN'S EDUCATION LOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaMR21minizzEXOL

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Joined: 02 June 2011
Posts: 19490

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manzilmukul

POOR TALLI ShockedGeeshu you have commpany now..neilu also roying for herLOL but lol yes!! Talli ka brain dumb banane mein Gullu ka 100% yogdaan haiLOL


aurr nahi tho she was mere chehkati ..phudkati..chulbhuli ...

song for my pyaari talli..

kesar se  shaadi karne...jhoom ke nikhali chulbuli...

na na na na..naam tha uska chulbuli...

kesar se tokar khakar..

gir padi yu chulbuli Cry







Edited by nneeiill - 01 February 2013 at 12:52pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaMR21minizzmanzilmukul

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Joined: 02 June 2011
Posts: 19490

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachurya

Originally posted by nneeiill



Originally posted by prachurya

Originally posted by nneeiill

tum logo ko talli pe gussa aa raha hai na..on the contrary..i get hell irritated when i see gulaal all girly girly with talli.. " ye tujhe usne apne haatho se pehnaaya na..."...itna cringeworthy line from gulaal argh... Angry

OMG! I know Gulaal flooded Talli's mind with such stupid thoughts- "Kesar aur teri shaadi, Kesar dekhta reh jaayega" and what not as if Kesar had returned with the ambition of getting married or Gullu was to host his SwayamvarAngry


ya gullu polluted her mind..big time..and talli was a teenager..so ofc it was easy for talli to get brainwashed  ..poor talli Cry...aise rajkumar ke sapne dikhaaye jo uska kabhi tha hi nahi...
Yah...Chandamama is the one for her, I remember everybody dancing away with the news of entry of KunnuLOL. Chandamama became the forum favorite.

On another node, Neil looked so good in today's epi. Droolicious epi for WICKED gang- White nahi toh red kurta hi sahiEmbarrassed


that red kurta is my ultimate fav <3..he looked killer while stepping down from stairs...gullu ki aankhen jut bursted out

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaMR21minizzmanzilmukul

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Joined: 14 April 2011
Posts: 11337

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

Originally posted by manzilmukul

POOR TALLI ShockedGeeshu you have commpany now..neilu also roying for herLOL but lol yes!! Talli ka brain dumb banane mein Gullu ka 100% yogdaan haiLOL


aurr nahi tho she was mere chehkati ..phudkati..chulbhuli ...

song for my pyaari talli..

kesar se  shaadi karne...jhoom ke nikhali chulbuli...

na na na na..naam tha uska chulbuli...

kesar se tokar khakar..

gir padi yu chulbuli Cry






OMG OMG OMGROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Geeshu you gotta see thisLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaMR21minizz

MR21 IF-Dazzler
MR21
MR21

Joined: 09 September 2011
Posts: 4976

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Wow...looks like u all r having great time talking about talliLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaminizzmanzilmukul

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Gulaal Creation Gallery:

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 95 96

Author: -Afeelicious-   Replies: 764   Views: 83615

-Afeelicious- 764 83615 21 January 2014 at 1:07am by mjht_one
~ || Rangon Ki Mehfil - The Gulaal CC # 19 || ~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 74 75

Author: kiran_trudecent   Replies: 599   Views: 18494

kiran_trudecent 599 18494 07 January 2013 at 9:16pm by SilverBell
-ll-Gulaal::Picture Gallery.NoComments-ll-

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51

Author: -Afeelicious-   Replies: 406   Views: 88635

-Afeelicious- 406 88635 07 March 2012 at 12:21am by alanta
Gulaal Waltzes in-Gulaal EPI # 3 Caps and comments

2 3 4 5

Author: -Srushti-   Replies: 39   Views: 6703

-Srushti- 39 6703 03 September 2011 at 8:36am by kiran_trudecent
VM's on Gulaal-Vasant and Gulaal-Kesar...

2 3

Author: GGG3   Replies: 21   Views: 2828

GGG3 21 2828 20 June 2011 at 9:14am by GGG3

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index