Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Gulaal - Back to Back - Episode Discussion Thread (Page 28)

prachurya IF-Dazzler
prachurya
prachurya

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manzilmukul

OMG YES!! LOL..I told you na...the MISS GAL GULLU HAD THIS ULTIMATE DREAM OF SAJOING HER DOLL HOUSE WITH TALLI DOLL AND KESU DOLL WHERE THEY CAN LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTERLOL

but LOL Kesu was smarterLOL I love this volcanoEmbarrassedsabko tight kar diya usneBig smileand prachu lol you forgot the LAMP AND WICK SHOW...that sour expression of the leads and that khabho doing turbaLOL

khabo name is EPIC, PiuROFL
And another show which is about "Who does the household chores better"- Topi serial, they give a new ad for almost every epiLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21minizzmanzilmukulEXOL

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
POOR TALLI ShockedGeeshu you have commpany now..neilu also roying for herLOL but lol yes!! Talli ka brain dumb banane mein Gullu ka 100% yogdaan haiLOL

prachuryaMR21minizzEXOL

prachurya IF-Dazzler
prachurya
prachurya

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

Originally posted by prachurya

tum logo ko talli pe gussa aa raha hai na..on the contrary..i get hell irritated when i see gulaal all girly girly with talli.. " ye tujhe usne apne haatho se pehnaaya na..."...itna cringeworthy line from gulaal argh... Angry

OMG! I know Gulaal flooded Talli's mind with such stupid thoughts- "Kesar aur teri shaadi, Kesar dekhta reh jaayega" and what not as if Kesar had returned with the ambition of getting married or Gullu was to host his SwayamvarAngry

ya gullu polluted her mind..big time..and talli was a teenager..so ofc it was easy for talli to get brainwashed  ..poor talli Cry...aise rajkumar ke sapne dikhaaye jo uska kabhi tha hi nahi...
Yah...Chandamama is the one for her, I remember everybody dancing away with the news of entry of KunnuLOL. Chandamama became the forum favorite.

On another node, Neil looked so good in today's epi. Droolicious epi for WICKED gang- White nahi toh red kurta hi sahiEmbarrassed

MR21minizzmanzilmukulEXOL

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

OMG YES!! LOL..I told you na...the MISS GAL GULLU HAD THIS ULTIMATE DREAM OF SAJOING HER DOLL HOUSE WITH TALLI DOLL AND KESU DOLL WHERE THEY CAN LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTERLOL

but LOL Kesu was smarterLOL I love this volcanoEmbarrassedsabko tight kar diya usneBig smileand prachu lol you forgot the LAMP AND WICK SHOW...that sour expression of the leads and that khabho doing turbaLOL

khabo name is EPIC, PiuROFL
And another show which is about "Who does the household chores better"- Topi serial, they give a new ad for almost every epiLOL

haila prachu did you watch the latest matka todo promo of KHABO..Gosh there was some article on LAMP AND WICK CHANGED OUTLOOK ON WOMEN'S EDUCATION LOLLOL

prachuryaMR21minizzEXOL

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

POOR TALLI ShockedGeeshu you have commpany now..neilu also roying for herLOL but lol yes!! Talli ka brain dumb banane mein Gullu ka 100% yogdaan haiLOL

aurr nahi tho she was mere chehkati ..phudkati..chulbhuli ...

song for my pyaari talli..

kesar se  shaadi karne...jhoom ke nikhali chulbuli...

na na na na..naam tha uska chulbuli...

kesar se tokar khakar..

gir padi yu chulbuli Cry

Edited by nneeiill - 01 February 2013 at 12:52pm

prachuryaMR21minizzmanzilmukul

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

tum logo ko talli pe gussa aa raha hai na..on the contrary..i get hell irritated when i see gulaal all girly girly with talli.. " ye tujhe usne apne haatho se pehnaaya na..."...itna cringeworthy line from gulaal argh... Angry

OMG! I know Gulaal flooded Talli's mind with such stupid thoughts- "Kesar aur teri shaadi, Kesar dekhta reh jaayega" and what not as if Kesar had returned with the ambition of getting married or Gullu was to host his SwayamvarAngry

ya gullu polluted her mind..big time..and talli was a teenager..so ofc it was easy for talli to get brainwashed  ..poor talli Cry...aise rajkumar ke sapne dikhaaye jo uska kabhi tha hi nahi...
Yah...Chandamama is the one for her, I remember everybody dancing away with the news of entry of KunnuLOL. Chandamama became the forum favorite.

On another node, Neil looked so good in today's epi. Droolicious epi for WICKED gang- White nahi toh red kurta hi sahiEmbarrassed

that red kurta is my ultimate fav <3..he looked killer while stepping down from stairs...gullu ki aankhen jut bursted out

prachuryaMR21minizzmanzilmukul

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

aurr nahi tho she was mere chehkati ..phudkati..chulbhuli ...

song for my pyaari talli..

kesar se  shaadi karne...jhoom ke nikhali chulbuli...

na na na na..naam tha uska chulbuli...

kesar se tokar khakar..

gir padi yu chulbuli Cry

OMG OMG OMGROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Geeshu you gotta see thisLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaMR21minizz

MR21 IF-Dazzler
MR21
MR21

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Wow...looks like u all r having great time talking about talliLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaminizzmanzilmukul

Go to top