Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Gulaal - Back to Back - Episode Discussion Thread (Page 24)

minizz IF-Dazzler
minizz
minizz

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Finally after sitting through the marathon race we got to see Gulaal meet her Kesar and what a meeting it was...sighEmbarrassedI for one will never ever get tired of watching it.I agree with you all that Neil looked a bit raw with Sushant in his first scene but here he was brilliant.I loved the way he was caught off-guard when Gulaal called out his name.His eyes go wide with amazement as his lips curl into a small smile thinking about the past.He forgets everything for a few moments as he walks towards her.I really love that shot a lot.Both Gulaal and Kesar walking towards each other unmindful of the fact that the family is around.In that brief moment it was only the two of them na but then the dreaded FB had to make a comeback .The very next moment we see a change in his expression as his eyes harden and then comes those thinly veiled sarcastic comments which packed a punch.The whole coin toss scene and the eyelock still gives me the shiver.Yikes!!!
Inspite of trying to be mean and bad we do get to witness a glimpse of that tenderness...yearning for Gulaal in his eyes na.His eyes always betray him becharaEmbarrassed

ok someone please explain to me why he is complaining that it was Gullu's decision to send him to hostel?Wasn't the decision made by MB?In fact Gulaal tried her best to change his decision but he did not give in to her.I missed watching that episode so if anyone can clear it up for me it will be helpful

oh Thanks a lot for posting all those caps.Kesar looked so handsome in this episode and I still think there was way too much of Talli in these episodesCry

I am loving the discussions and reading all your analysisBig smile

@Krishni,Hi Smileso nice to see you here and I agree with Saamya,don't put it on mute.Kesar's dialogues are always awesome especially in this sceneEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Stalwart.prachuryaMR21manzilmukulEXOL

Stalwart. Goldie
Stalwart.
Stalwart.

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Hi MiniSmile
Yah I won't I just did so coz I'm watching from the middleLOL

@Neilu so I have to go for the dialogs...chalo then get ready to clarify my doubtsLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21minizzmanzilmukulEXOL

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krishni51

Hi MiniSmile

@Neilu so I have to go for the dialogs...chalo then get ready to clarify my doubtsLOL

oh yes bring it on...Embarrassed

and u know wat...the first time i watched gulaal was in a jumbled order..i was not even part of forum here...but i loved kesar n gulaal so much that i  read the story ..watch all the available scenes on  YT..and then i was able to catch up with the episodes on air..

Stalwart.MR21minizzmanzilmukul

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Talli's dreams and coyness*GAGS* REALLY GAGS grrrAngry
OH BTW Kya dhinchak episode tha,,HAPPY DANCE..The start of aur tuEmbarrassed...
BTW LOL Gulaal and her perfcet doll house where she wants to dress up KESAR DOLL AND TALLI DOLL together but LOL Apna munda is not a doll and yipee he burns the kurta...Awwwie the way he snatches those letters and Gulaal says get ready quickly and Rohan is waiting for you...The chotu kesu props up the very instant speakling with his eyes  how dare you say only Rohan when all i want to to hear is about your excitement lol...Such a spooky scwene..Kesu you are such a boy lolLOL though he claims ab main bada ho gaya hun tumhari ungli pakad k nahi chalunga but SIGH THE TRUTH IS THAT YOU ALWAYS LOOK FOR HER UNGLI WHICH YOU WANT TO GRAB AND TAG ALONG WITH HERLOLand Gullu matey is such an ostrich...LOL she goes on saying sab ka naam but lol brat is not interested he says AUR TU...Awww the way she turns around her face with maan manuhar complaining about why she would miss him wiping a tear and our toweliya rajkumar just nods his head looking at her lolLOL and then the touch and a small caress on his face and shoulder haila he was so moved with it...his eyes travelled with her hand lolLOL it was interesting that she was so Gulaal engrossed everytime but the moment he got those flashbacks he hardened.

LOL The final pati patni moment and giggles the FOOL LOLMummy Talli are u blind as a bat LOLpandit ji announces only a patni can sit in a puja with her pati...It's interesting to note certain things,...
1 KESAR DID NOT NOT JUMP OUT OF HIS SKIN ABOUT THE STATEMENT NOR HE WAS SHOCKED..this clearly showed that he had acceptance for the realtion he shared with her..
2.Gulaal too did not jump out of her skin..lol she was confident that Kesu k man mein koi paap ki bhavna nahi haiLOL
3.THE FOOL was like Arey ye kya ghotala hai..Kesar ki giggling patni to main hi banungi to let me jump and take my place
4AND OUR BELOVED CUPID JK KA EXPRESSION WAS WORTH A MILLION..LIKE LOOK MAINE TO PEHLE HI KAHA THALOL

And Finally the touch...hai haiEmbarrassedGullu touches his hand for the ahuti..See Neilu Arti,she absolutely had no qualms about doing all wifey rtituals...she was hell ok with it therte was no hesitance and Kesar..hai munda was never uncomfortable he just does the ahuti but the moment he gets the flashback he shoves her hand...It was so beautiful their chemistry and the FOOL looks giggling shy and coy..LOL BANDARIYA...Tu dur dur tak kahin nahi hai equation mein ..GOD HER IDIOTIC BRAINSLOL

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1655983
here is reemzie ka post lol..about it.. we had so many discussionsEmbarrassed

Edited by manzilmukul - 01 February 2013 at 6:43am

Stalwart.MR21minizzprachuryaEXOL

minizz IF-Dazzler
minizz
minizz

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krishni51

Hi MiniSmile

Krishni,I started to watch Gulaal because of Neil's entry as Kesar then I saw the first "aur tu" scene and got hooked to this couple.It was only after watching that scene that I went back and caught up with the story.Geeshu had made a fab 2 part VM showing the important happenings.That helped me a lot.I am very sure that you will fall in love with Kesar here just like the rest of usEmbarrassed

Stalwart.MR21manzilmukulEXOL

minizz IF-Dazzler
minizz
minizz

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 7:42am | IP Logged
urrrgh I could not watch that Talli ka dream sequence.I changed the channel...why didn't we get such a scene between our main leads...whyCryand why was she grinning like that during the pooja?I did not get that at all.I loved Kesar's expression though.He looked quite irritatedLOLThe pooja scene was so awesome.The tension was so palpable.For a second there Kesar was taken aback when he felt Gulaal touch his arm.He was always aware of her touch during those initial episodes na.You can see that Neil is getting into the character of Kesar with each passing day.I felt so bad for Gulaal when he stealthily removed his arm away from her.It hurt her a lot na.

coming to my fav scene,the scene which got me hooked on to this couple and the show...the "Aur Tu" sceneEmbarrassed
Before going into that let me just say how thankful I am  to Kesar for burning that Kurta LOLand dekho toh he wore a kurta that matched Gullu's ensemble...what a coincidenceEmbarrassed
Before watching the "Aur Tu" scene I felt that the story would be about Kesar -Talli and how Gulaal helps them meet and so on (I had not watched the pre leap then na) but then this scene changed everything.Their interaction in this scene was so couple like...so beautiful that I fell in love with them instantly.The way Gulaal sulks is so cute to watch and I agree Piu we can see Golu's possessiveness when he asks "sirf Rohan" and our Gullu goes on to say that nahi everyone missed him.She talks about everyone but she forgets to include herself,the only person he is interested in which makes him ask "aur tu" awwwEmbarrassed 
When Gulaal turns around using her pallu defense mechanism Kesar follows her with his eyes taking in every little detail of her reaction.He looks at her so intentlyEmbarrassedI love his little smile when he hears her complaints.That was so cute but then the spell is broken when she terms him as "zimmedaari".I think sub consciously that angered Kesar a lot because he wanted Gulaal to say that she missed him just as much as he did her but instead her reply made him feel that she was worried about him because Vasant had entrusted his responsibility to herCry

waise acha hi hua we got to see the Kurta burning scene.It was so intense.Neil's eyes were blazing.

Edited by minizz - 01 February 2013 at 7:38am

Stalwart.MR21prachuryaEXOLmanzilmukul

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged
 watching re run is fun as i get to interpret scenes in new light Embarrassedearlier i used to think kesu was uncomfortable with the rituals but see he is in acceptance bas wo gullu ki bewafai pe angry tha..he is like ok with his relation coz he always believed that she was his wife and he expected her to behave all lovey dovey with him paying full attention to him and confiding dushy secret in him phir he would have been ok..remember he was like tune yeh baat apne kesar se chupayi kyun re u wanted wifey dearest to confide in you lol...and yes .yes talli got on my nerves right from the word go lol

prachuryaMR21minizzEXOL

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged
i missed aur tu epi damm cableAngry Cry 

@piu and minizz lovely update always love to read it

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21minizzmanzilmukul

Go to top