Gulaal

Gulaal - Back to Back - Episode Discussion Thread (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 70

Page 1
Page   of 70
Page 3 Page 70

minizz

IF-Rockerz

minizz

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
I loved watching Golu and his dibbas on TV.Vasant's intro was so epic.No wonder everyone is such a fan of DOP.I have seen this episode on youtube but watching it on TV is something else all together.It felt so good to see all familiar faces.Did anyone notice the cute little Dushyant-Kesar interaction when Golu also tries to fold his hands and say namaste to the Collector's PA?He was trying to be the good host bechara trying to imitate his fatherLOL and Dushyant ne izzat ka kachra kar diya by patting his cheek in a teasing manner.Even the tiny pagdi scene was cute.I could feel Dushynat's love for Kesar in both the little scenes.Ramjadiya's story about Nirja was magical to watch.It had a fairy tale feel to it and it looked awesome on TV.oh feels so good to be back bak baking about an episodeBig smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlite131enchanted23-Srushti-MR21manzilmukul

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gulaal - Back to Back - Episode Discussion Thread (Page 2)" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Mini...the Preleap was on such a grand  scale...everything was bigger...I wont say betteerLOLbut Ramjadiya and his Nirja...Vasant and his dreams...his ambition...his goodness...his far seeing eyes...something which MB had...far seeing..but Vasant's had that youth's positivity and MB had his experience and pragmity..Golu toh bas Golu hai...first scene mein hi aa jata hai...we should have known even then...he is going to be the last frame also...Embarrassed 

enchanted23prachuryaMR21minizzmanzilmukul

minizz

IF-Rockerz

minizz

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
haan Srushti...I loved Vasant's playful interaction with PB and you could see how proud MB was of his son.That last scene was so brilliantly acted by everyone.The first scene with Golu and his morchan made me very happy.That morchan of his is such an integral part of him na.Now that we know the whole story it is fun to watch how the characters were at the beginning of this wonderful journeySmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

enchanted23-Srushti-MR21manzilmukul

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Mini...Somehow everything then was pitched on higher scale..and Vasant was bound to be a legend afterwards...However we hate him...his goodness just oozed out...his empathy towards his Camel...and his utter belief in higher Gods!!!
The vishwambhari also sounds so heart pious ...
I actually miss this Kada later ...where did it go...the white bangle which  Vasant gave to Gulaal later on...It was so beautiful...I actually thought that Gulaal would have kept it it...And given it to Kesar...It is a male Bangle na...Would have looked awesome on him...just as the Kadi ..the earring in his ears!!!

enchanted23prachuryaMR21minizzmanzilmukul

minizz

IF-Rockerz

minizz

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
I agree Srushti Smile It felt as if I was watching a movie.The desert scenes were awesome.I think the use of HD cameras contributed a lot.I loved the Vishwambhari song.The kada is one of those rare things along with Gullu's diary which got lost in the proceedings I guess   LOL Vasant was indeed a pure soul.I can never hate him.I loved his scene with Ramjadiya.Hi innocence won me over.

enchanted23-Srushti-MR21manzilmukul

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minizz

I agree Srushti Smile It felt as if I was watching a movie.The desert scenes were awesome.I think the use of HD cameras contributed a lot.I loved the Vishwambhari song.The kada is one of those rare things along with Gullu's diary which got lost in the proceedings I guess   LOL Vasant was indeed a pure soul.I can never hate him.I loved his scene with Ramjadiya.Hi innocence won me over.

Mini...Very true...Vasant's innocence was too captivating...
Rahil actually said the very words that you said... that Gulaal was a film on TV...It was also the first Serial shot in HD...I actually thought it should have recieved more hail by SP just because of that...and its star cast was actually very senior...Manoj Joshi and Sushant were wellknown senior artist..so was the actor playing Ramjadiya...but somehow that didnot happen...and I am not sad that Gulaal got over when it did...I miss them ..yes...but it had that perfect ending...I would not have wanted it stretched...yes some talli less episodes would have been welcome thoughLOL
Vasant was a son, every parent craved, a husband every bride wanted and a brother every sibling craved for...a son in law every Mother in law would love to give her daughter too.he was just PERFECT...in fact too good to be true...may be that is why he was killed..
And funny...It was only Vasant who could have tamed Gulaal...and only Gulaal who could have tamed Kesar...Such great bonding they had...before and after life...something eternal...

Edited by -Srushti- - 08 September 2012 at 10:25am

enchanted23MR21minizzmanzilmukul

minizz

IF-Rockerz

minizz

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
I did feel very sad when Gulaal ended but I agree with you it ended at the right time.It would have turned into a messy affair if it had carried on any longer.I will always cherish Kesar as one of the only male leads who did not face any butchering at the hands of the CVs.I am sure if it had continued any longer the show would have concentrated on kitchen politics rather than the story of Kesar and Gulaal.Honestly it had started to move towards that direction in the last two months na.Talli and her sasuma,the alien PB,SF etc etc...shudders.I have never seen a more classier finale.yep I do feel that they should have shown the shaadi instead of the garba still a great finale I would saySmileThe problem was the TRPs.Once a channel doesn't get the desired TRPs they stop promoting the show all together even if it is a gem like Gulaal and had all these wonderful actors.The TRPs were increasing after the leap...if only they had given importance to other characters rather than just fixate on TalliCryI used to like her but watching her in every scene was irritating.

enchanted23-Srushti-prachuryaMR21manzilmukul

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Oh yes...the new entrants were horrendous...and I appreciate that the CVs wanted Talli settled so that Gulaal would have no burden on her conscious of ruining a life she had taken responsibility of (And I am not going to forgive Gulaal for that easily...Why couldnt she adopt TalliCry then Kesar would have been her pappa and could have done her Kanyadaaan...Ramu as such was not ready to do thatConfusedLOL) but after she got married we get to see her fight the same battle as Gulaal...and win over her sasuma in 6 days...KHNH ka dialogue...6 din Sasuma inLOL...Even Duggu would have been an appreciable screen space as opposed to that...it would have given Vasant a good closure...

Anyways...as usual..Talli Tale keeps us busy..LOL

But what we are gonna witness is something which will so make us remind of Kesar i nevery episode...be it Gulaal's carefreeness or MB's gussa...Kesar imbibed it all...Waiting for that...

enchanted23MR21minizzmanzilmukul

Post Reply New Post

Go to top