Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Gulaal - Back to Back - Episode Discussion Thread (Page 15)

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachurya

Originally posted by manzilmukul

MB Explains him but Kesar says coldy -"MAIN JANE K LIYE TAYYAR HUNCry( AUR LAUT K AUR HANDSOME HO JAUNGALOL)
AIYYO TALLI KA GOODBYE GYAN-Wahan jakar mujhe yaad rakhna LOL tujhe kaun yaad karega re talli billiTongue
Awww Gullu runs behind him in the jeepCry THIS SCENE HAD SUCH A DEVDAS FEEL TO IT...Gullu running behind her DEVDASCry
khatamTongue MONDAY KO BADKE K HAATH DIKHENGE AUR LOLLOL
@red: I knw Talli is small bt still I get the urge to tell her to get lost in Kesuda styleAngry
@blue: I was watching the scene with my Mom and I started saying "OOO Deva" and My Mom was like Ermm

LOL Prachu..I can imagine your Mom's reactionLOL LOL YES ABOUT TALLI!! Though she was sugar sweet but I still wanted to blur her face everytime she came on screen chahe choti hi kyun na ho lolLOLand Gosh when he gave those bangles to her ..i was like banging my head on the wallAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaMR21EXOL

prachurya IF-Dazzler
prachurya
prachurya

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged

Must say... I like the flashbacks that MB had of Kesar
Kesar saying, "Baccha nahi raha hoon main. Deeyarvattu ho chuka hai mera. Gulaal, yeh meri patni hai, jaise Baa aapki patni hai waise Gulaal meri patni hai"
Kesar saying to Gulaal, "Agar maine Talli se shaadi kr lunga toh tu bhi Sudha Bhabhi jaisa buraa maan jaayegi"- HINT guysWink- We literally banged our heads abt different kinds of article coming abt KT marriageD'oh
I remember, when someone posted the new promo of 17th june epi of Kesar confessing his feelings, I dancedDancingParty
Piyu, u r not alone- I am hereBig smile

Prachu..LOL It was I who updated it..The 16th june ka promo ka written update pehli baar forum peLOLI still remeber everyone was doing turba on that thread Prachuuu MB was one SENSIBLE MAN!! He could exactly see what was coming..i love the way he says main purusha hun main samajh sakta hun..I mean yes he knew that teens will bring lots of changes in Kesar and he will experience more strong feelings and growing physical attractions for his SO CALLED WIFEEmbarrassed
Just for memories posting the link to ur thread...everyone went Dancing
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1705351
And just wanted to add this post abt the 16th june episode...beautiful one...
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1708716

Edited by prachurya - 25 January 2013 at 10:43am

MR21manzilmukulEXOL

prachurya IF-Dazzler
prachurya
prachurya

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Leap wala EpisodeSmile
Ali Haji's last scene made me cry not purely because of the scene but the rush of the things that will take place in the future and all the emotional VM I ever saw about GK. 
I know I am reading too much into a simple scene but I simply must express myself. The short Devika and Kesar scene where Devika is abt to feed Gulaal's handmade Ladoos to Kesar but Kesar tells that he doesn't like sweets. There is one awesome line by Devika- "Teri Jaan basti hai, meethe mein aur tu keh raha hai ki pasand nahi". Kesar's life resided in Gulaal, yes he was breathing all these years and claiming to be punishing Gulaal but he also knows fully well that he was punishing himself too in the process. And Ali's last scene of peeking to catch a glance of Gulaal then hiding and taking a bite of the Ladoo. It established that no matter how much he claimed to have hated Gulaal but one thing which he never was able to accompolish is 'Ignoring Gulaal'. He could have simply read Gulaal's letters and not written the letters back to her or simply ignored her letters. But that is something, Kesar just cannot do. Similarly, whenver Gulaal ignored him, he went crazy. Kesar could tolerate Gulaal's tears or her constant complaints of how Kesar had changed but it was her indifference that drove him mad when Gulaal told that she had given up on Kesar -("Aisa hi sahi" scene).
Another thing, with Talli's entry and characterization, I felt that the makers wanted to make Talli, the gen next Gulaal. And the narrator completely established that Kesar's love was Gulaal from whom Kesar distanced himself. I think the makers wanted to experiment as to which pair would appeal better but Kesar and Gulaal equation was something out of this world. There is so much history to GK that even there smallest of scene had some magic. I don't know why but the grown up Kesar again peeking from distance to get a look of Gulaal and his body language gave me the feeling of estranged lovers. Kesar-Gulaal have done it to me yet again, their magic is unparalleled. 
Finally, excited to see the GK equation with Neil and Mansi- my show is backApprove
Sharing one of my fav short vm on GK

Edited by prachurya - 28 January 2013 at 11:37am

MR21manzilmukulEXOL

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Awww Prachu Today's episode was a huge huge one..and Totally AGREE with you about Ali...Awww the poor little soul eating laddoos after they  go away and crying a silent tear is so heartwrenching..OMGCry And BINGO about Talli..They actually wanted to make her the next generation Gulaal ..Her entry actually gagged me..LOL I doono Prolly I hate the bandariya too much..But I was very dissapointed with Talli's characterization..While every character in Gulaal was highly layered RAMAN AND TALLI STOOD OUT..TYPICAL UNI DIMENSIONAL...TOO GOOD AND TOO EVIL...Even JK too had human shades ..sometimes..But actually trying to make TALLI a GOODY GOOD CHARACTER was the greatest setback to the PROBABLE KT PAIR..It was too bland...IMO...Like one shy and coy giggly bimbo waiting for  her prince charming..Also one more thing I noticed..Viewers always wanted us to sympathize too much with Talli but IMO she was indeed a privileged child..Only JK could not bear her REST ALL TREATED her like a princess.since THE ONLY CHILD LEFT AFTER KESAR LEFT!! Isn't it..WAS SHE WRONGED!! yes somewhere but she actually made me cringe with her foolishness --an educated gal never behaves like that...MY MY I AM REFERRING TO ANOTHER SCENE HERE..when Kesar scolds her for the chunar in vat savitri...
I mean gosh she asks Gulaal that -Tujhe lagta ahi Kesar mujhse shaadi karega..?"
Now waht sort of a question is this...I mean...You have all the hints still you want to marry him...If he loves someone else..FIND  IT OUT!! Gosh Even Gulaal and Sudha are like OVERPROTECTIVE FOOLS!!
Phew bahut hua talli jaap..But you are so right about that Vibe,..Prachu...The body language is so tense..The longing is oozing..I call it a devdas touch...Chupke chupke teri parchayi ko yun hi ektak dekhna..darta hun ki meri bebak ankhein wo lafzon mein na bayan kar de jise mera dil kehne se bhi darta ahi..AWWW THESE TWO ARE LIKE FIREWORKS!!
Someone pls gimme some blurring filters so that I can blur the battisi of that giggling chini ki dukan..Ewww But kahan ahai Sab log Turbaaa...Bluey aa gaya...NachoooDancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaMR21

MR21 IF-Dazzler
MR21
MR21

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Neil ka entry hogayaaDancing...I am unable to watch the show yaar Cry...u all the luckyEmbarrassed
Ali ka last scene is so heart touching...ofcourse Neil's entry too...

prachuryaEXOLmanzilmukul

prachurya IF-Dazzler
prachurya
prachurya

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged

Awww Prachu Today's episode was a huge huge one..and Totally AGREE with you about Ali...Awww the poor little soul eating laddoos after they  go away and crying a silent tear is so heartwrenching..OMGCry And BINGO about Talli..They actually wanted to make her the next generation Gulaal ..Her entry actually gagged me..LOL I doono Prolly I hate the bandariya too much..But I was very dissapointed with Talli's characterization..While every character in Gulaal was highly layered RAMAN AND TALLI STOOD OUT..TYPICAL UNI DIMENSIONAL...TOO GOOD AND TOO EVIL...Even JK too had human shades ..sometimes..But actually trying to make TALLI a GOODY GOOD CHARACTER was the greatest setback to the PROBABLE KT PAIR..It was too bland...IMO...Like one shy and coy giggly bimbo waiting for  her prince charming..Also one more thing I noticed..Viewers always wanted us to sympathize too much with Talli but IMO she was indeed a privileged child..Only JK could not bear her REST ALL TREATED her like a princess.since THE ONLY CHILD LEFT AFTER KESAR LEFT!! Isn't it..WAS SHE WRONGED!! yes somewhere but she actually made me cringe with her foolishness --an educated gal never behaves like that...MY MY I AM REFERRING TO ANOTHER SCENE HERE..when Kesar scolds her for the chunar in vat savitri...
I mean gosh she asks Gulaal that -Tujhe lagta ahi Kesar mujhse shaadi karega..?"
Now waht sort of a question is this...I mean...You have all the hints still you want to marry him...If he loves someone else..FIND  IT OUT!! Gosh Even Gulaal and Sudha are like OVERPROTECTIVE FOOLS!!
Phew bahut hua talli jaap..But you are so right about that Vibe,..Prachu...The body language is so tense..The longing is oozing..I call it a devdas touch...Chupke chupke teri parchayi ko yun hi ektak dekhna..darta hun ki meri bebak ankhein wo lafzon mein na bayan kar de jise mera dil kehne se bhi darta ahi..AWWW THESE TWO ARE LIKE FIREWORKS!!
Someone pls gimme some blurring filters so that I can blur the battisi of that giggling chini ki dukan..Ewww But kahan ahai Sab log Turbaaa...Bluey aa gaya...NachoooDancing
@blue: Exactly, Talli was unidimensional and at times I found her too preachy. And the biggest difference between Gulaal and Talli was that Talli used to drown in self-pity but Gulaal would never do that to herself. I agree how bland the KT jodi looked, even though they tried creating some chemistry by Talli and Kesar's kiddish fights and a total episode dedicated to Talli's childhood memories, Trip-Fall-catch sceneDead, showing Kesar as her knight in shining armor against JK but Kesar was always in a different dimension than Talli. They also tried some scenes where Talli would try to make Kesar see his faults but Kesar's anger issues and angst always took his personality to another level where communication with people like Gulaal, Dushyant and MB could only reach Kesar's level. True, Talli was an orphan but what Kesar faced was a sense of betrayal, confusion over his own feelings, the past baggage, and a unnamed relationship which defined his life, such concepts about which Talli would never know of, understand or connect so, basically I couldn't see any connect between them. Gulaal very well connects with Kesar's feelings because that is what she has been going through her whole life too. Plus, the GK intensity is to die for Embarrassedand KT were restricted to playing tag all the tymLOL 

@pink: I seriously thought the girl had some mental issues, here the guy is snapping at you on small things and u think abt marriageAngry- Have some Self Respect, LadyAngry! At a point in the serial, I was forced to assume that Sudhi,Talli and Gulaal have become blind and some kind of mental blockade had occurred to them. Didn't Kesar burn the Chunar and tell Gulaal that he didn't love her and then Gulaal forgets everything and thanks Kesar for giving her all the happiness by deciding to marry Talli???Angry Why exactly wud Kesar do that, Madam? Because of the SLAP u have him some hours ago. Angry 

MR21manzilmukulEXOL

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
@prachu : they showed NEIL ???????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21manzilmukul

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=manzilmukul]
@pink: I seriously thought the girl had some mental issues, here the guy is snapping at you on small things and u think abt marriageAngry- Have some Self Respect, LadyAngry! At a point in the serial, I was forced to assume that Sudhi,Talli and Gulaal have become blind and some kind of mental blockade had occurred to them. Didn't Kesar burn the Chunar and tell Gulaal that he didn't love her and then Gulaal forgets everything and thanks Kesar for giving her all the happiness by deciding to marry Talli???Angry Why exactly wud Kesar do that, Madam? Because of the SLAP u have him some hours ago. Angry 

word...i still fail to understand Gulaal's thought process..she loved kesar ..even if it was not romantci way as per her say..but still he was everything for her..and she overlooked his pain...Confused i mean she was overjoyed to see him accepting Talli ka proposal...ye samaj kar bhi na samaj banti thi..but was she not playing with kesar;s life..she just took the charge of kesar's life ..she was not genuine here..what kind of love was that???Ouch..she was more concerend about her vaada , her talli and all this at the expense of kesar's happiness..i can never be convinced about the fact that she dint notice all this..she knew each n everything ..

prachuryaMR21manzilmukul

Go to top