Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Gulaal - Back to Back - Episode Discussion Thread (Page 11)

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
I Really Wish For Season 2 To Come.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manzilmukul

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Haila Rolu Golu ki shaadi ho gayiTongue
O man Jamuna and Family ..ranting like cats and dogs haahhahahahahahaahLOL
golu says main sabka khayal rakhunga before vassy TongueYe nahi kaha ki main sirf Gulaal ka khayal rakhungaLOL
That reminds me of the tarpan scene of Vasant ki atma ..THREE PEOPLE --THREE PROMISES..
DUSHY- Main is ghar mein vasant ki jagah lene ki koshish karunga
Gullu-main vasant ki adhure sapne pure karungi..
GOLU-Main humesha Gulaal ka khayal rakhunga...
So TRUE All three people lived up to their promises...Golu seems so happy now HAPPILY MARRIEDLOL
studying maths lol..Such a cute scene,I  tell you..Golu says shaadi khatam now lets study maths...LOLGullu asks him a sawaal ki ..if one woman can do a work in 10 mins ,then how much time 2 women need lol ..and golu says scratching his head ki ..20 mins gullu says lol aise nahi hota..but golu says maine to aise hi dekha haiLOLLOLKitchen mein if revdi is alone she finishes work quickly but if devdi and revdi work together..it takes 20 mins coz they talk more and work less LOLLOL...Hey bhaggu koi is chokre ko batao..Ladkiyon k agey bhi kuch socheLOLLADIES MANTongueO man I watched the DV scene..Its so POWERFUL Clapnad Yes Dushy is so furious ..after the DV ...Fierce..Oh I love this nashedi..God Post leap that useless Talli ate up each and every characterOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaMR21

prachurya IF-Dazzler
prachurya
prachurya

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Today's epi started from Kesuda studying Maths scene- I missed the DV scene- when was the Mahaepisode telecasted?
Anyways, I caught the aftermath of DV, everyone refusing to eat, Dai Baa telling Gulaal to stand strong and Dushyant's cries of despair (Sushant  nailed it!) 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21manzilmukulEXOL

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachurya

Today's epi started from Kesuda studying Maths scene- I missed the DV scene- when was the Mahaepisode telecasted?
Anyways, I caught the aftermath of DV, everyone refusing to eat, Dai Baa telling Gulaal to stand strong and Dushyant's cries of despair (Sushant nailed it!)

ohh i think i have nt seen this episode...thanks prachu for giving us updates...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prachurya

prachurya IF-Dazzler
prachurya
prachurya

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
This week's update:
Gulaal investigates Vasant's death and she closes in on knowing the real culprit, Dushyant kidnaps her and ties her with bad intentions but loses in front of Gulaal's courage, determination and is ashamed when Gulaal shows him the mirror, lets Gulaal go. Paan Baa worried about Gulaal and goes in search of her and finds Gulaal crying in the temple. A worried Paan Baa asks Gulaal what was the matter as a guilty and frightened Dushyant looks on. Gulaal doesn't reveal about Dushyant's doings and tells that she was missing Vasant.A guilt ridden Dushyant hands Gulaal the evidence which wud get him the sentence and tells that frm now on thread of life is in Gulaal's hand and she cud cut in when she feels like it.  Kesar requests Gulaal to help in his School's play. Gulaal denies at first but fuelled by the Kesar's words that Vasant used to do it when he was alive, Gulaal agrees. Meanwhile, Jamna Kaki coaxes Paan Baa to confront Rewa about what had actually happened between her and her ex-fionce. Paan Baa asks Rewa and Rewa confides in what the guy had attempted on her. Panicked that her daughter might never get married as Rewa's ex-fionce would try to trash Rewa's reputaion, Paan Baa gives in to Jamna's suggestion that they should apologize to the guy's family for Gulaal hitting him and request him to marry Rewa. Gulaal interferes and tells that Paan Baa isn't thinking straight at the moment and this would only ruin Rewa's life. Paan Baa isn't convinced and plans to meet the guy's family without Gulaal knowing about it and calls up the guy's family. The guy's father DhanjiBhai tells that he has a condition and that they shud keep Gulaal out of it. Devika confides in Dushyant abt every body hiding the meeting from Gulaal. Dushyant, now a changed man tells Gulaal abt it and adds that he doesn't trust Dhanji Bhai's intentions. Both leave to stop Paan Baa ASAP! Dhanji Bhai tells that Pann Baa will hav to rub her nose on his shoes and ask for forgiveness and then only the marriage will be possible. Everyone objects but Paan Baa tells that she is willing to do it for her daughter. As Paan Baa is about to touch her nose, Gulaal arrives there and keeps her hand below Paan Baa's nose, saving her from humiliation.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21manzilmukulEXOLSilverBell

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Wow Awsome. Gulaal Truely Is The Best Show Starplus Ever Made. (:

prachuryaEXOL

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
thanks prachu :)

MR21manzilmukul

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Thanks Prachu for the updateHug Big smileWell last week has been terrific ...Such a fast paced one...One of the most powerful scenes between Gulaal Dushyant as well as Sudha Dushyant...
Well coming first to the Gulaal Dushyant scene What a confrontation it was ..Fabulous and mind blowing...
The way Dushyant drugs her and ties her hands and Feet...Owww the afimchi was so desperate to get her love...The spooky vibe and the way Gulaal wakes up shocked and then the EPIC  confrontation ..It was too perfect to be described in words..She accuses him of his hawas but he replies that he did not touch her in her behoshi..it just made it clear that Gulaal was actually his obsession...
Now that instantly connected me to Kesar he was an odd mix A junoon like Dushy and The selfless love like Vassy lol What a potent combo...aand now the chotu hubby is all set with her Gulaal rant everywhere...LOLAlso I just keep on wondering why did the Cv's fizzled out a very potent Sudha Dushyant angle...It was so evident coz the way they interacted was awesome..Anyways guess CV's had time for only TalliLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaMR21GeeshuEXOL

Go to top