Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Gulaal - Back to Back - Episode Discussion Thread (Page 10)

prachurya IF-Dazzler
prachurya
prachurya

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

those who are watching gulaal rerun...give us the updates..how far the story is reached ?
I missed yesterday's episode. Till Monday, Gulaal has become a widow and finished the shraddh of Vasant. MB still in hospital and PB in the house. Sudha gives Dushy the idea of doing Deeyarvattu with Gulaal. Ouch
Will inform when Gulaal agrees for Deeyarvattu

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21manzilmukulEXOLSilverBell

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachurya

Originally posted by nneeiill

those who are watching gulaal rerun...give us the updates..how far the story is reached ?
I missed yesterday's episode. Till Monday, Gulaal has become a widow and finished the shraddh of Vasant. MB still in hospital and PB in the house. Sudha gives Dushy the idea of doing Deeyarvattu with Gulaal. Ouch
Will inform when Gulaal agrees for Deeyarvattu

thanks prachu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryamanzilmukul

prachurya IF-Dazzler
prachurya
prachurya

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
23rd Nov Epi small Update
 JK and Raman went to meet MB in the ICU and told him off harshly for not giving them their rightful share in the property and even broke the news of Vasant being dead. Gulaal and Kesar try to reach the hospital to stop JK and Raman but they are too late and hearing the news of Vasant's death MB's health condition fails badly.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21manzilmukulEXOL

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachurya

23rd Nov Epi small Update
 JK and Raman went to meet MB in the ICU and told him off harshly for not giving them their rightful share in the property and even broke the news of Vasant being dead. Gulaal and Kesar try to reach the hospital to stop JK and Raman but they are too late and hearing the news of Vasant's death MB's health condition fails badly.

oh i remember this scene..JK was so bad ..especially at this phase..

prachuryamanzilmukul

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Thanks For This. I Missed A Couple Of Episodes Preleap. This Thead Really Helps.

prachuryamanzilmukul

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
mat ja na Gulaal mat ja naCry Too painful...The show has reached a turning point where Gulaal agrees to do the DV ..It's interesting that Gulaal never said she will do DV with Dushy...she said - "main DV k liye tayyar hun...Awww your heart goes to chotu Kesu..POOR GUY..He is just so crazy about her..I am so nostalgic right now..Geeshwa I remember your Comparison VM..such strong parallels..Chotu wala scene and badu kesu wala ekdum HAUNTING Similar...
Awww there was also a cute cute scenhe...Bechari Gullu LOLsits beside a sleeping Kesu and thinks about Raman and his plan to kill Kesar and LOL ...Chotu wakes up and watching her so serious says-"Gulaal tu bhi wohi soch rahi hai na jo main soch raha hun.."
Then Gulaal is like hain Shocked Chotu says -"Yehi ki tu bhi mere bina nahi reh sakti jaise main tere bina nahi reh saktaLOLOh God..someone pls pull golu k cheeks..Bachpan se hi he has one point program ...LOLLOL -"I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT GULLU JAAP "LOLLOL the only diff being LOLbade ko ye kehne pe THAPPAD miley and chotu gets a cute kissy on his forehead OuchHOW UNFAIRConfusedTongueLOL arey koi to idhar aya karo lolLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaMR21minizzEXOLSilverBell

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manzilmukul

mat ja na Gulaal mat ja naCry Too painful...The show has reached a turning point where Gulaal agrees to do the DV ..It's interesting that Gulaal never said she will do DV with Dushy...she said - "main DV k liye tayyar hun...Awww your heart goes to chotu Kesu..POOR GUY..He is just so crazy about her..I am so nostalgic right now..Geeshwa I remember your Comparison VM..such strong parallels..Chotu wala scene and badu kesu wala ekdum HAUNTING Similar...
Awww there was also a cute cute scenhe...Bechari Gullu LOLsits beside a sleeping Kesu and thinks about Raman and his plan to kill Kesar and LOL ...Chotu wakes up and watching her so serious says-"Gulaal tu bhi wohi soch rahi hai na jo main soch raha hun.."
Then Gulaal is like hain Shocked Chotu says -"Yehi ki tu bhi mere bina nahi reh sakti jaise main tere bina nahi reh saktaLOLOh God..someone pls pull golu k cheeks..Bachpan se hi he has one point program ...LOLLOL -"I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT GULLU JAAP "LOLLOL the only diff being LOLbade ko ye kehne pe THAPPAD miley and chotu gets a cute kissy on his forehead OuchHOW UNFAIRConfusedTongueLOL arey koi to idhar aya karo lolLOL

omg so true...he never changed na..badal tho gullu gayi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaMR21manzilmukul

MR21 IF-Dazzler
MR21
MR21

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Missing watching rerun episodes very much Cry
I wish I could watch them again in TVOuch
Loving the little analysis about the episodesSmile

manzilmukulEXOL