Gulaal - Back to Back - Episode Discussion Thread - Page 43

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Neerjalaher

Thank you all for your updates. I am new to Indian Telly and newer to this forum. I only subscribed to watch reality shows but then not sure for good or for bad got hooked big time to Gulaal. I don't have the channel airing the re-run, but am watching online, looks like a month behind the vat savitri episode. Wish I had the time to fast track but my weakness is watching my favorite episodes (which appears to be common to the GK devout) over and over before moving on. (This sounds ridiculous, no offence intended). But hey, to me, GK are like real people, and I have failed to find any other show that has affected me as deeply as Gulaal. Also, watching Ramayan for the sake of NB, but the timing of that too isn't the best so usually get to watch a lot later than the rest. But appreciate your updates on both foums  😊.

welcome and am so glad to see another  gulaal fan. and worw you are watching ramayan too..that is simply superb..join us  and feel free to discuss anything about the show...or NB :P
@prachu : wow i really loved reading that essay.  u always describe each scene so beautifully. i was missing these essays during holi days when no one was here for updates..

and that chunar burning scene is like my ultimate fav... neil was at his best here...everything was just way too perfect in this  KG scene...and yes neil's voice almost cracks coz of the emotional outburst.."saaf saaf kyu nahi kehti tujhe mere taufe  pasand nahi aate"..each n every line of that scene is etched in my mind...

how lucky u guys are to watch it again..even though i have watched it numerous times but pata nahi..the feel that u all r watching this show at certain time gives me a feeling of loss..

eagerly waiting for monday's epi analysis

Originally posted by manzilmukul

@Prachu You have pretty much summed the episodes so beautifully with great insights..There is nothing more to add except a point that I have a shikyat with the execution of the vat savitri scene...The CV's should have shown a completed ritual like Ramu and all with Kesar and Gulaal and teh  Talli ki entry ...Both kept the vrat but both theit vrat was adhura..They should have shown at least Gulaal completeing it demarcating  Talli but Hell no ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ Cv's ko kuch nahi dikhta..So badly obsessed with Talli😕

yes even i have that shikayat because i remember when that scene was on air... it was bothering me..coz all the time i was thinking how did she break her fast..kesar toh chala gaya tha...indeed it was left incomplete...could there be any reason for that?
Originally posted by nneeiill

oh really ramya ?   that was like too late na..and still the show managed to grab ur interest...i  always like to know when n from which scene everyone started watching gulaal... may be u had mentioned before.. but really good to know yaar.. I also miss watching it live.  Even today  on repeat mode, i think it is still the best show among the current one.

Errrmmm sorry for interfering .😛 .but i need to confess that my first scene of Gulaal was also vat savitri but unlike ramya i had not watched the bus scene . . .my very first frame of Gulaal was when kesar and gulaal wr standing with others in the temple just after the chunar blow scene . . . .both wr a lil awkward, avoiding eye contact . . .i was just flipping channels in the afternoon and don't know . . .kesar's expression made me stop . . .u know the first thing that came to my mind ws that the chokra looks modern what is he doing here 😆. . .phir maine socha jaroor kisi ka dost hoga . . .village mei ghumane aaya hoga . . .village ki chokri par lattu ho gaya lagata hai . . .pitega bechara 😆. . .but then talli chunar drama . .his epic reaction . .the chunar waala fb, his jeep ride . .and teary eyes dekhakar i ws like . . .e sab kaa hai . . .then i googled about the show and ws literally floored the moment i came to know that they are husband and wife . . .then i digged a grave for myself . . .watched whole GK clips on yt . . .after that i ws no more the same . .found this forum and became a hopeless gk phankha .😆
Oh God! This is hilarious! You guys need to read this one. This is when the TB article came out that Kesar agreed to marry Talli
Originally posted by prachurya

Oh God! This is hilarious! You guys need to read this one. This is when the TB article came out that Kesar agreed to marry Talli

hehehe i was not there at that time..comments are indeed hilarious ...sabka BP high hai😆
O yea I remember that article and the furor it created in the forum..Everyone was so irritated with that goddamn Talli 😡I swear to god I have never hated any character so much not even Topi Bahu😆..
Ok batao aaj kisne kisne episode dekha😳maine dekah and I am going to rant here YES RANT !!PHEW WHAT WAS WITH TALLI AND GULAAL *Shakes head*
Always wondered why Gulaal was so over obsessed with Talli and her so called pyaar...So the talli tandav continues and Kesar mujhse pyaar nahi karta jaap goes on...😕Itni dukhi...BTW Yeh pyaar kya hota hai..How can you love a school boy you met only for a few days and then 10 yrs you did not even know him 😕and then miss Gulaal...Kesar will marry you..kyun bhai kyun karein wo zabardasti shaadi..tune ki thi duggu se duggu bhi toh tujhse pyaar karne ka claim karta tha😕you did not bow down to anyone but your love so why dosen't Kesar has the right not to love Talli...
Gulaal was a flawed character and I love /hate her for that.Even after all this you have the guts to again try and feed lies to Talli glad that brainless Talli refuses to listen anymore..Kudos for a moment only but still the greatest brains of Talsagra had a flash of intelligence😕BTW I loved the DOP ..he used such beautiful diya lightings and the scene just looked magical afsos it was with Talli...
The next scene was WONDERFUL..Kesar fuming beneath the tree in contemplation and whaam comes Talli throwing ajeeb expressions*read blaming expressions at him*..I love the look back he gave her like what ConfusedI do not love you and I am not guilty for anything...and then enters amtey...She is like mujhe tujhse kuch baat karni hai...Kesar -mujhe bhi tujhse kuch baat karni hai...he alos says yahan nahi jheel k paas..Gullu gets scared abhii...not now its late😆😆😆Kyun tujhe dar lag raha hai..I love the scared look on her face😛
and wow Patidev gives warning - subah ki pehli Kiran k saath you have to come ...tadaTongue
The bach all fuming in front of bon fire and then we have the EPIC riverside confrontation...
The highlight being the fact that Gulaal says puch le tujhe Talli k barein mein jo puchna...and Kesar cuts down her statement in irritation..Its not about Talli goddamn you😡Its about me and you😆It si interesting to note that while Gulaal wanted to give Talli a very high position in Kesar's life but for Kesar he is like WTH Talli kahn  se ayi is sab k beech main😆
ab River side confrontation ke barein mein I really fall short of words it was everything we wanted to see between KG--the angst the pain ,the pathos..Neil's stiff neck muscles and Manasi's adament body language...It was too PERFECT...
"Tune yeh baat mujhse bhi chupayi..apne Kesar se Apne Kesar se...'Awww the look on his face and the broken down expressions..Too good!!SIGH BIG SIGH..CAN WE EVER HAVE SUCH AN INTENSE STORY AGAIN😭PLESAE WEAN ME OFF FROM THE SHOW PLZZZ
sachi yaar gullu kitni delusional thi

"pooch le talli ke baarein main" hahahah

kesar  emoted not only his feeling but  ours also 😆

Originally posted by prachurya

Thanks for sharing it prachurya . . .ppl wr getting pretty violent at that time😆 . . .Btw that water melon reminded me of this - -->https://www.youtube.com/watch?client=mv-nokia&gl=IN&hl=en&v=WEdH5xB41tE .      may i say i love MB . Edited by LoLali - 11 years ago
Originally posted by LoLali

Thanks for sharing it prachurya . . .ppl wr getting pretty violent at that time😆 . . .Btw that water melon reminded me of this - -->https://www.youtube.com/watch?client=mv-nokia&gl=IN&hl=en&v=WEdH5xB41tE .      may i say i love MB .

oh cute cute...manasi kitna mazak udaathi hai uska ðŸ˜†  dono funny😆