Gulaal - Back to Back - Episode Discussion Thread - Page 38

Posted: 11 years ago
😭 bless my stars seriously not a single show icould hold my interest veera is good but me wanna see intense love story 😭😭😭and plz dont suggest saras ðŸ˜­
Originally posted by arti07

😭 bless my stars seriously not a single show icould hold my interest veera is good but me wanna see intense love story 😭😭😭and plz dont suggest saras ðŸ˜­
intense stories cease to exist on TV now
Originally posted by nneeiill

intense stories cease to exist on TV now

sad😭 wen  we will look beyond saas bahu crap,  senseless dupatta and OTT romance... heard the ph is bringing  new story ...but the protogonist ðŸ˜•
Edited by arti07 - 11 years ago
@ Prachu hahahhaha I so totally love the emos😛😛Wonderful analysis😳
@ Arti So true when you said about Kesar being such a kid YES indeed all that he ever wanted in his life was that Gulaal should tag along with him like she used to when he was a kid coochie cooing him 😆😆😆😆Like saying Main tera Kesar apne Kesar..these were the adjectives he used unlike the ones when he was a child - meri Gulaal Awww such a sweet yearning bacha..He only wanted her wholesome undivided attention towards him😳😳😳😳 😳
@Neilu and arti There is no such thing as intense story on TV now..nothing looks interesting..Agreed Veera is good but not what I yearn to watch everyday...SARAS😕I watched yesterday's episode ..The treatment of the whole love story is a replica of HDDCS AND DEVDAS even the door shutting sequence😕 Anyways me to just craving for a good show..SPHERE ORIGINS is coming with a new show but WORD arti about the protagonist😆
who watched pareshani scene 
Originally posted by arti07

who watched pareshani scene 

Me me me Gullu was looking hotwa and shockwa and Kesuda was on a  roll eee It was such a dreamy episode😳😳😳
Ahhh I have to gush so much Beware of my essays everyone today😛😆😆😆😆
Ok who thought that our kesuda puri bottle gatakne k baad bhi has the guts and the words to utter-Tu meri pareshaani hai Gulaal Tu meri pareshani hai...Gullu ki hawa tight ho gayi thi😆😆😆
puri bottle ghatka isliye tho bola 🤣
guess wat i watched it for BHAJIYA ðŸ¤£...