Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
lol talli thinks that Varmala is the sabse imp rasam lol..Saat phere and mangalsutra don't matter the way kesar says that lol...tujhe kya ho gaya... i was so happy and then MB Gulaal scene ufff MB  sees KT on bike and thenhe says to Gulaal Radha and Kanhaiyya bade ho gaye🤢 KESU KI RADHA UR RUKMINI GULLU HI THI..Why they tried to fit in Talli I still fail to understand GRRR😡 GAGS..But I have this inkling now after watching the epi carefully that MB always feared KT alliance and dis  not approve of itAnd what's with the tank jhank Go kesar bandariya ka haath noch liya but grrr TALLI FEEDING LADDOOS😆and kesu says meetha kam hai..TOM AND JERRY GAGS ..MUMMY WHY THE HELL DO I WATCH SUCH EPISODES😡
Edited by manzilmukul - 11 years ago
Transference thumbnail
OMG OMG OMG...WHAT A SCENE YAAR TOM AND JERRY ACT CAUGHT BY GULAAL...yaar I watched it so carefully Seriously the director had layered it so well...Kesar looks at Gulaal as if he is guilty of running behind Talli..It was such a wonderful vibe jaise patni k hotey hue your wife gets  a false impression of you having fun with the other..YEs the expression of Neil was exactly like that..It was so good...Wo ekdun gullu ko dekhta hi rh gaya...like in a spell..Gullu k dekhte hi he is like hawa gull..A MUST MUST WATCH EVERYONE!!Loved loved MB Kesar convo he asks have you decided about your future 😕 Kesar says no i have thought nothing ..loved their convo😳and then we have Dushy ka budday celebration
Edited by manzilmukul - 11 years ago
prachurya thumbnail
@Piu: The GK moment salvaged the episode for me. Its as if his wind is knocked out and loved the way Gulaal leaves but Kesar keeps staring at the space. Even when Talli tells him "Khaa lena sadu!", Kesar is still stuck in the moment and barely reacts. And Kesar's glared hexes when Gullu comes near him to tell him to wish happy birthday to Dushy is priceless!
Poor, Kesu is so hurt. We will see the drunk Kesu tomorrow!

Vm for today
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDfL5R1ED10[/YOUTUBE]
Transference thumbnail
 RES FOR DRUNK SCENE😭 AND KESAR TAKING TALLI INSTEAD OF GULAAL TO MAYKA
Transference thumbnail
Urghhh Talli torture kitna royegi ye...BREAK lagake she eats all interesting scenes😭😭😭ab pati ki sewa ki bari ayegi😆😆😆😆😆 sab going to marriage😳
Transference thumbnail
Haila Kesar is drwan as a magnet wind blows through his hair./ he is hesitant to enter the room  but then darwaza khula coz of the sound of the glass.Hai the way he runs inside😆😆😆 and LOL has anyone seen the montage Talli's hand hanging like noose on his neck...I was like Talli chhod de use grrr What a lovely scene Kesar watches her helplessly😭😭😭😭 she goes back to sleephai he extends a glass of water and Gullu the sulking wifey says tune kyun taqleef ki😆😆😆😆 and Kesar is like pi le and then again she says ...tu yeh sab kyun kar raha hai tujhe to meri parwah nahi hai and then Kesar dear Gulaal to pi rahi hai ki main...
Awww the hesitant extension of his hand to touch her...SOMEONE PLS KILL ME😭😭😭😭Such a beautiful and intense chemistry...Kesar aur jamaoing haq...I love his confidence saying Uth ja😆😆😆muh khol...Orders giving😆😆😆😆awww such a beautiful scene kesu putting a finger on her lips and hushing her...OMG lol...I was so happy seeing Talli in tears i mean aisa kyun..i was like talli tu roti reh miya biwi happy romancing alone😆😆😆😆
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i feel if talli factor hadnt be there in the show😡 gulaal had confesses her feeling long long ago.😳aww who will not fall in love with such a doting caring and ordering pati... Edited by arti07 - 11 years ago
Transference thumbnail

Originally posted by: arti07

i feel if talli factor hadnt be there in the show😡 gulaal had confesses her feeling long long ago.😳aww who will not fall in love with such a doting caring and ordering pati...

So true arti and the strangest part is lol...They gave Talli too much importance😕 i mean the more they tried to create sympathy for her ,the more everyone wanted to break her bones 😆😆😆😆
but the banter was too cute..kahan tha tu ab tak Kesar😳😳😳😳 awww such a cute statement ,Ggullu all satisfied and blushing awww the woman inside her😭😭😭😭😭

Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manzilmukul

So true arti and the strangest part is lol...They gave Talli too much importance😕 i mean the more they tried to create sympathy for her ,the more everyone wanted to break her bones 😆
but the banter was too cute..kahan tha tu ab tak Kesar😳 awww such a cute statement ,Ggullu all satisfied and blushing awww the woman inside her😭

she was adopted daughter of sudha chachi... she henceforth becomes a niece of kesar we indians can accept devar bhabhi marriage (our customs supports it) 😳but niece uncle marriage HELL NO ðŸ˜† i wanted to break those teeth aah disgusting and love KG chemistry this scene was our first hope😳

btw the new guju show is total disappointment the cinematography the direction the sets are so lame...y noone noticed this masterpiece😭
Edited by arti07 - 11 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Oye Aam bagicha scene over
I was planning to jump in to the thread then...haye haye!!

Btw...Hi guysss...its been months I was here...🤗