Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Pooba is getting FB's of Talli kesar luka chupi as Jamuna today said aisi ched chaad to dono k beech chalti hi rehti hai lolshe is hell worried about Gulaal she says to revji what is the bhavishya of Gulaalgosh this attitude of everyone sucks..Revji says Gulaal is happy ..everyone is blind..Gulaal is happy😕 is happiness catering to all your needs .does happiness means weaving dreams for everyone😕why no one cared to ask what she felt urghhh if Gulaal was selfish in fanning everyone's dreams so were everyone who failed to take a step for her future...Daiba and Gulaal convo ahhh i had missed this convo..so beautiful again...Gulaal laments that kesar does not even talks to her she has tried everything...One interesting dialogue of today--"KABHI KABHI TO MUJHE AISA LAGTA HAI KI MAIN KESAR KO SAMJH HI NAHI PAYI..."So true sach mein bechari she had no idea what he felt for her...GAWDDD SO ANGRY..WHY DID THEY SHOO OFF DAI BA
Transference thumbnail
OMG OMG OMG..We had the AWESOME Imli scene...Woww LOL..Talli bechari convo uske saath but lol what a vibe KG share and the excitement on Gullu's face seeing those imlis ,the enormous joy remembering the past and finally savouring those imlis which were always meant for her..JUST SO BEAUTIFUL and the look on our munda's face,the silent misting of his eyes with tears watching her eat those..AHHH😭SUCH A BEAUTIFUL SCENE😭 JUST TOO GOOD TO BE DESCRIBED IN WORDS👏👏👏👏👏
prachurya thumbnail
KT scene- I changed to watch Veera and my Mom told that Talli should get lost somewhere, she is irritating her to no limits. 
Anyways, Talli saying all that things in front of Kesar's in-laws was🤢
Mom asked whether Talli purposely sneezed in front of them🤢
Poonam Baa is a sweetheart- My sis also exclaimed that she always loved Poonam Baa in the serial👍🏼
And when Poonam Baa said that there is some problem that will worry her daughter , I shouted "Your own daughter is the problem, our Kesuda 100% dedicated"😛
The IMLI scene is epic, my words will not do justice to the eye talk between Kesar and Gulaal in the scene. Mansi's expression on remembering the past was brilliant👏
And, I Love DaiBaa too 👍🏼
Posting Neil and Mansi's interview on the IMLI scene
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK5ZDDTPMqk[/YOUTUBE]
Neil and Mansi are a riot offscreen🤣
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: prachurya

KT scene- I changed to watch Veera and my Mom told that Talli should get lost somewhere, she is irritating her to no limits. 

Anyways, Talli saying all that things in front of Kesar's in-laws was🤢
Mom asked whether Talli purposely sneezed in front of them🤢
Poonam Baa is a sweetheart- My sis also exclaimed that she always loved Poonam Baa in the serial👍🏼
And when Poonam Baa said that there is some problem that will worry her daughter , I shouted "Your own daughter is the problem, our Kesuda 100% dedicated"😛
The IMLI scene is epic, my words will not do justice to the eye talk between Kesar and Gulaal in the scene. Mansi's expression on remembering the past was brilliant👏
And, I Love DaiBaa too 👍🏼
Posting Neil and Mansi's interview on the IMLI scene
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK5ZDDTPMqk[/YOUTUBE]
Neil and Mansi are a riot offscreen🤣

aww thanks for posting this vdo prachu...donno how many times i have watched it..but stll i love it...
hahah...dil ke armaan bahar naa jaaye..😆
minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Spot on analysis PiuThere's nothing else to add.
You have covered everything👏

Prachu,awww Thanks for that video.I too have watched it so many times.The dil ke armaan line always cracks me up but urrrgghhh I hated that gharwali baharwali song used in this segment.

I remember while the show was on air I used to watch SBS (saas bahu aur saazish)without fail in the hopes of watching a segment on Gulaal which used to be very rare.Actually they cut Gulaal segment not once but twice from SBS after showing it in the headlines.Once they were going to show an interview with Neil and Manasi during Gulaal's day out with her friends wala shoot.The little bits which were shown had been so hilarious.Manasi was being so funny and seeing her act like that Neil was in splits.If only I could get my hands on that oneIt looked like so much fun.They were laughing the whole time.

The other time they cut Neil Manasi segment was when a magician was going around the sets teaching the actors magic tricks.Neil and Manasi were shown in the headlines but then the segment was never shown😭

I will never forgive SBS for this ghor anyaay😡
Edited by minizz - 11 years ago
Transference thumbnail
Urghhh10 mins bloody 10 mins wasted in Talli and her idiotic goggle and HER FB'S ..OK fine cv's we kmew you wanted us to love Talli for she is an orphan and dreams aboutt Kesar unconditionally...but LOL I feel no sympathy akESAR AND HER SCENES LOOKS SO FORCED
Transference thumbnail
Awww Kesu gets jalebi for Talli😆 arey arti prachu neilu ,mini ye bhajiyawali eats jalebi😆 One interesting observation...Both of them eat jalebi's lol Kesu feeds her par uske haath se nahi khta..ab use tukda tod tod k khilane wali to aur hai😆
prachurya thumbnail
Originally posted by: manzilmukul

Awww Kesu gets jalebi for Talli😆 arey arti prachu neilu ,mini ye bhajiyawali eats jalebi😆 One interesting observation...Both of them eat jalebi's lol Kesu feeds her par uske haath se nahi khta..ab use tukda tod tod k khilane wali to aur hai😆

I absolutely hate the epi😡
Piyu plz I want ur Point of View on as to why Cvs wasted a whole epi abt Talli's fbs😡
And the maala scene was 😡... i remember Talli keeping the withered garland and irritating us and Gullu maatey telling her that Kesar will definitely understand her true LOWWE🤢 and come back to her and give us heart-attacks
The only thing echoing in my mind while seeing Talli's burnt house was the GK "Kaunsi dor khinche" sequence😭 and Kesu's housekeeping skills😆
PS: The almost heart-attack we got when Talli told GK that she wud come with them, aakhir tak peecha nahi chhodegi yeh ladki😡. Face-palm moment for Kesu😆, but chalo we got some exclusive GK without bhajiyawali lurking around😡.
BTW what was that face Talli made when Kesar and Gulaal were shaking hands🤢
Edited by prachurya - 11 years ago
minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: manzilmukul

Urghhh10 mins bloody 10 mins wasted in Talli and her idiotic goggle and HER FB'S ..OK fine cv's we kmew you wanted us to love Talli for she is an orphan and dreams aboutt Kesar unconditionally...but LOL I feel no sympathy akESAR AND HER SCENES LOOKS SO FORCED

I have no words for this episode.Half of the episode was wasted on the FB's and I did not feel an ounce of sympathy I was supposed to feel.They dragged it to the max.I have a doubt...Talli's house here looks different than the one where Kesar-Gulaal shifted to right.Did I miss something?Is it a different house?

I remember when Talli insisted on coming along with them when they were shifting out Kesar ka chehra notice kiya kya?He looked so shocked...jhatak laga tha bechare ko.He was so quick to deny her😆

I could have tolerated all of the screen time wasted on Talli here if they had concentrated on Kesar-Gulaal in the latter part and made Talli a secondary character but nahi she was in the forefront through and that intensified my hate for her character even though she was lovely and kindand abhi toh aur torture baaki ha in the coming episodes na😭
Edited by minizz - 11 years ago
Transference thumbnail
GAGS TALLI AND HER VARMALA😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡